Diablocal Gaza Arab doctors, nurses "health ministry": racism and cruelty

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
POINT IS. THESE ARE WHAT THE MSM TAKES AS SOURCE. EITHER IN NUMBERS OR "STORIES"

• Former hostage, Judith Raanan, a Chicago-area resident who was kidnapped together with her daughter, Natalie, by Hamas during its October 7 attack on Israel, said her captors were greeted as heroes when she and her daughter arrived at a Gaza hospital. “The minute we came in, all the nurses were standing there and going like this [cheering]. They were all so happy that they came back with prey, with Israeli-Jewish prey." (She was freed on Nov 20, 13 days later.

• Former hostage, Itay Regev, who was kidnapped from the Nova music festival together with his sister and a friend on the morning of October 7, described his Hamas captors as "very, very vicious." How they encountered terrorists in a van who "sprayed" the fleeing vehicles with bullets "without any mercy." Both Regev and his sister were shot in the legs.
    He underwent the surgery without any form of anesthesia or painkillers. His captors warned that if he was not quiet during the procedure, they would kill him, and slapped him and spat on him during the operation.
    His sister had to have her foot reattached as a result of her bullet wounds, but the foot was not reattached correctly and at an odd angle. She now requires extensive rehabilitation.
    "We were very, very hungry. I didn't have a shower for 54 days. My captors were very, very vicious. They didn't care. I had wounds in my legs, big holes in my legs," he said."

÷÷÷​

Former hostage: 'Hamas spat on, slapped me during surgery'.
Itay Regev, who was freed from Hamas captivity in November, describes to the BBC how horrific his treatment was, including being forced to undergo surgery to remove a bullet without painkillers.
Israel National News, Mar 13, 2024

Itay Regev, a former Hamas hostage who was freed in late November, described the "horrific" conditions he was kept in and the harsh treatment he received from his captors in an interview with the BBC.

Regev, who was kidnapped from the Nova music festival together with his sister and a friend on the morning of October 7, described his Hamas captors as "very, very vicious."

He described the kidnapping and how they encountered terrorists in a van who "sprayed" the fleeing vehicles with bullets "without any mercy." Both Regev and his sister were shot in the legs.

"I saw my sister Maya injured and crying. Maya also that day said goodbye to me and told me if I come out of this alive, tell our parents that she loves them. This is a day I will never forget for the rest of my life," he said.

Regev recalled the celebrations they encountered when they were brought to Gaza, which were "like a big party." They were taken into a tunnel underneath a house before he was eventually taken to a hospital to remove the bullet in his leg.

He underwent the surgery without any form of anesthesia or painkillers. His captors warned that if he was not quiet during the procedure, they would kill him, and slapped him and spat on him during the operation.

His sister had to have her foot reattached as a result of her bullet wounds, but the foot was not reattached correctly and at an odd angle. She now requires extensive rehabilitation.

"We were very, very hungry. I didn't have a shower for 54 days. My captors were very, very vicious. They didn't care. I had wounds in my legs, big holes in my legs," he said. "And you lived there in a horrific sense of fear. Every second that you live with this feeling is a terrible feeling, that you don't really know if you're going to wake up in the morning, or in a minute, if a missile is going to fall on you, if they're going to come in with a Kalashnikov and start spraying us with bullets. The conditions are very, very difficult there."

Brother and sister did not see each other throughout their captivity and were only allowed to communicate through notes. They were eventually released together as part of the hostage deal between Israel and Hamas in late November. Their friend who was kidnapped with them was not released and remains in captivity.

Regev said that he came to London to meet with MPs and advocate for the 134 hostages who remain in captivity in Gaza.

"The hostages have been there for five months now. The answer is unequivocally, no they're [the international community] not doing enough," he said.

"I think we should do anything we possibly can to get them out of there, whatever the cost," he said, adding, "It's people's lives."

_____

Freed hostage: Nurses at Gaza hospital were cheering.
Judith Raanan, who was kidnapped together with her daughter on October 7 and freed 13 days later, shares her experience in TV interview.
Israel National News, Mar 14, 2024.

Judith Raanan, a Chicago-area resident who was kidnapped together with her daughter, Natalie, by Hamas during its October 7 attack on Israel, said her captors were greeted as heroes when she and her daughter arrived at a Gaza hospital.

“The minute we came in, all the nurses were standing there and going like this [cheering]. They were all so happy that they came back with prey, with Israeli-Jewish prey,” Raanan told NewsNation in an interview on Wednesday.

Judith and Natalie Raanan were the first hostages to be freed by Hamas. They were released on October 20, after nearly two weeks in captivity.

At the hospital, Raanan said she interacted with a man she believed to be a “very high-ranked” Hamas leader who spoke “brilliant Hebrew.”

The two were kidnapped from Kibbutz Nahal Oz on October 7. Raanan said she and her daughter had been sleeping when they received a phone call warning them not to go outside.

“I started walking towards the room of my daughter, and that was also the moment that a rocket hit the bedroom where I was,” Raanan recalled.

Realizing an attack was underway, Raanan explained to her daughter what was happening.

“I simply said, ‘Honey, do you remember how you’ve seen the movies? Those guys that have all this military artillery and stuff that come with guns and all? That’s what’s going to come through the door, so don’t panic.'”

Raanan recalled armed terrorists bursting into the room while she and Natalie were still in their pajamas.

“My girl was afraid. She said, ‘Mom, I’m afraid to be raped.’ I said nobody’s going to do nothing to you,” Raanan said.

The terrorists held the two at gunpoint and ordered them to convince neighbors to leave the safe rooms where they were hiding, she recalled.

“He’s telling me, ‘You tell them to get out, you tell them to get out, or I’m going to bomb the whole building,'” said Raanan.

The terrorists rounded up the hostages they’d managed to capture and marched them, zip-tied and at gunpoint, through the desert to the Gaza border, Raanan continued, adding she was badly cut when one of the terrorists removed her restraint with a sharp knife.

Last edited:
POINT IS. THESE ARE WHAT THE MSM TAKES AS SOURCE. EITHER IN NUMBERS OR "STORIES"

• Former hostage, Judith Raanan, a Chicago-area resident who was kidnapped together with her daughter, Natalie, by Hamas during its October 7 attack on Israel, said her captors were greeted as heroes when she and her daughter arrived at a Gaza hospital. “The minute we came in, all the nurses were standing there and going like this [cheering]. They were all so happy that they came back with prey, with Israeli-Jewish prey." (She was freed on Nov 20, 13 days later.

• Former hostage, Itay Regev, who was kidnapped from the Nova music festival together with his sister and a friend on the morning of October 7, described his Hamas captors as "very, very vicious." How they encountered terrorists in a van who "sprayed" the fleeing vehicles with bullets "without any mercy." Both Regev and his sister were shot in the legs.
    "We were very, very hungry. I didn't have a shower for 54 days. My captors were very, very vicious. They didn't care. I had wounds in my legs, big holes in my legs," he said."

÷÷÷​

Former hostage: 'Hamas spat on, slapped me during surgery'.
Itay Regev, who was freed from Hamas captivity in November, describes to the BBC how horrific his treatment was, including being forced to undergo surgery to remove a bullet without painkillers.
Israel National News, Mar 13, 2024

Itay Regev, a former Hamas hostage who was freed in late November, described the "horrific" conditions he was kept in and the harsh treatment he received from his captors in an interview with the BBC.

Regev, who was kidnapped from the Nova music festival together with his sister and a friend on the morning of October 7, described his Hamas captors as "very, very vicious."

He described the kidnapping and how they encountered terrorists in a van who "sprayed" the fleeing vehicles with bullets "without any mercy." Both Regev and his sister were shot in the legs.

"I saw my sister Maya injured and crying. Maya also that day said goodbye to me and told me if I come out of this alive, tell our parents that she loves them. This is a day I will never forget for the rest of my life," he said.

Regev recalled the celebrations they encountered when they were brought to Gaza, which were "like a big party." They were taken into a tunnel underneath a house before he was eventually taken to a hospital to remove the bullet in his leg.

"We were very, very hungry. I didn't have a shower for 54 days. My captors were very, very vicious. They didn't care. I had wounds in my legs, big holes in my legs," he said. "And you lived there in a horrific sense of fear. Every second that you live with this feeling is a terrible feeling, that you don't really know if you're going to wake up in the morning, or in a minute, if a missile is going to fall on you, if they're going to come in with a Kalashnikov and start spraying us with bullets. The conditions are very, very difficult there."

Brother and sister did not see each other throughout their captivity and were only allowed to communicate through notes. They were eventually released together as part of the hostage deal between Israel and Hamas in late November. Their friend who was kidnapped with them was not released and remains in captivity.

Regev said that he came to London to meet with MPs and advocate for the 134 hostages who remain in captivity in Gaza.

"The hostages have been there for five months now. The answer is unequivocally, no they're [the international community] not doing enough," he said.

"I think we should do anything we possibly can to get them out of there, whatever the cost," he said, adding, "It's people's lives."

_____

Freed hostage: Nurses at Gaza hospital were cheering.
Judith Raanan, who was kidnapped together with her daughter on October 7 and freed 13 days later, shares her experience in TV interview.
Israel National News, Mar 14, 2024.

Judith Raanan, a Chicago-area resident who was kidnapped together with her daughter, Natalie, by Hamas during its October 7 attack on Israel, said her captors were greeted as heroes when she and her daughter arrived at a Gaza hospital.

“The minute we came in, all the nurses were standing there and going like this [cheering]. They were all so happy that they came back with prey, with Israeli-Jewish prey,” Raanan told NewsNation in an interview on Wednesday.

Judith and Natalie Raanan were the first hostages to be freed by Hamas. They were released on October 20, after nearly two weeks in captivity.

At the hospital, Raanan said she interacted with a man she believed to be a “very high-ranked” Hamas leader who spoke “brilliant Hebrew.”

The two were kidnapped from Kibbutz Nahal Oz on October 7. Raanan said she and her daughter had been sleeping when they received a phone call warning them not to go outside.

“I started walking towards the room of my daughter, and that was also the moment that a rocket hit the bedroom where I was,” Raanan recalled.

Realizing an attack was underway, Raanan explained to her daughter what was happening.

“I simply said, ‘Honey, do you remember how you’ve seen the movies? Those guys that have all this military artillery and stuff that come with guns and all? That’s what’s going to come through the door, so don’t panic.'”

Raanan recalled armed terrorists bursting into the room while she and Natalie were still in their pajamas.

“My girl was afraid. She said, ‘Mom, I’m afraid to be raped.’ I said nobody’s going to do nothing to you,” Raanan said.

The terrorists held the two at gunpoint and ordered them to convince neighbors to leave the safe rooms where they were hiding, she recalled.

“He’s telling me, ‘You tell them to get out, you tell them to get out, or I’m going to bomb the whole building,'” said Raanan.

The terrorists rounded up the hostages they’d managed to capture and marched them, zip-tied and at gunpoint, through the desert to the Gaza border, Raanan continued, adding she was badly cut when one of the terrorists removed her restraint with a sharp knife.

Israel uncovers heavy weapons cache at Gaza’s largest hospital — including in maternity ward

By Ronny Reyes

Published March 25, 2024, 2:16 p.m. ET
activity-idf-nahal-patrol-targeted-78995261.jpg

Forum List

Back