WATCH: Trump Warns Obama Can be Charged For Drone Strikes if Court Rules Against Immunity Claims

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Ha! Jack Smith wasn't expecting this. Remember when Obama had an American citizen assassinated by a drone in 2011? Yea, that's what I thought. Nevertheless Trump and his lawyers did though.

Biden can also be prosecuted for his botched Afghanistan withdrawal that resulted in the death of 13 US service members.

“The lowest moment, I think, in the history of our country was Afghanistan – the way we withdrew. With shame. We surrendered. People were killed, 13 great soldiers killed…[Biden] could be prosecuted for that. So you can’t have a president without immunity,” Trump said.

One of Trump’s lawyers said as soon as they argued that Obama could be prosecuted for drone strikes, all of a sudden Jack Smith pivoted and said that Obama should be protected from criminal prosecution because of presidential immunity.

WATCH in link.

I like where this is going. The party that likes to fuck kids understands one thing - retaliation in kind.

Like a dog that keeps shitting on the carpet needs to be swatted on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.... same with shitlibs.

They send one of ours to prison for 5 years we send 50 of theirs to prison for 600 years. Tit for tat with an appropriate multiplier.

I'm here to provide solutions.

Ha! Jack Smith wasn't expecting this. Remember when Obama had an American citizen assassinated by a drone in 2011? Yea, that's what I thought. Nevertheless Trump and his lawyers did though.

Biden can also be prosecuted for his botched Afghanistan withdrawal that resulted in the death of 13 US service members.

“The lowest moment, I think, in the history of our country was Afghanistan – the way we withdrew. With shame. We surrendered. People were killed, 13 great soldiers killed…[Biden] could be prosecuted for that. So you can’t have a president without immunity,” Trump said.

One of Trump’s lawyers said as soon as they argued that Obama could be prosecuted for drone strikes, all of a sudden Jack Smith pivoted and said that Obama should be protected from criminal prosecution because of presidential immunity.

WATCH in link.
This just might be the dumbest topic started in 2024 so far.

“The lowest moment, I think, in the history of our country was Afghanistan – the way we withdrew. With shame. We surrendered. People were killed, 13 great soldiers killed…[Biden] could be prosecuted for that. So you can’t have a president without immunity."

What an incredible idiot.

You can smell the flop sweat dripping from him.

What law did he break?

Constitutional Due Process.

And don't forget, Trump killed more civilians with his drone strikes than Obama. He killed so many, he ordered all reports of civilian deaths be ended.

I don't agree with any of it BUT Obama bombed American citizens targeting them specifically. American citizens do not get a death sentence without due process.

It was murder.

WATCH in link.
I never thought of that,,

great catch,,

the dems better beware how far they go with this,, it could come back and bite them in the ass,,

Constitutional Due Process.

I don't agree with any of it BUT Obama bombed American citizens targeting them specifically. American citizens do not get a death sentence without due process.

It was murder.
Americans who were plotting terrorist attacks who law enforcement could not get to.

Moron.

Americans who were plotting terrorist attacks who law enforcement could not get to.

Moron.

We have a process for that. It's called In-Absentia. It's how we tried Ira Einhorn. People were begging to put Anwar Al-awlaki on trial in-absentia. If need be it could have been a military trial. At least then there would have been a record of any proof. Otherwise you can not kill American citizens just because someone says so.

Even then he went and killed his son who was 16. It's highly unlikely he was some terrorist mastermind.

It was murder.

WATCH in link.
Trump doesn’t know the law. Whatever he says is eorthless.

WATCH in link.
Obama's drone strikes are not the same thing as Trump trying to steal an election and the two things should not and will not ever be treated as equal.

Obama's drone strikes are not the same thing as Trump trying to steal an election and the two things should not and will not ever be treated as equal.
thats not whats in question,,

both are acts of POTUS but the question is how to determine when can a POTUS be held accountable for something they did in office,,
what they did isnt the issue,

You get them when and where you can.

Moron.
That’s the same logic one would use to justify putting a knee on criminals neck killing them rather than arrest them and let the justice system do its job. Fuck the rule of law you gotta do what you gotta do right?

thats not whats in question,,

both are acts of POTUS but the question is how to determine when can a POTUS be held accountable for something they did in office,,
what they did isnt the issue,

Nobody should ever argue a president, any president should have immunity from our laws.

Nobody should ever argue a president, any president should have immunity from our laws.
thats not the issue,, sure all should be held accountable,,
but like police with qualified immunity theres a process to remove that immunity,,
same for any other official of the government that applies enforcement of laws,,

thats not the issue,, sure all should be held accountable,,
but like police with qualified immunity theres a process to remove that immunity,,
same for any other official of the government that applies enforcement of laws,,

Qualified immunity is against everything this country should stand for.

Forum List

Back