Univision to end obama's lead among hispanics

For real? Romney's face is "the issue?"

I could care less if his face was black from all the make-up typically used for TV.

Dumbfucks like you bring up this shit because your wannabe black messiah has killed people in Mexico with F&F. :eusa_whistle:

Oh look.....look at Romney's FACE!!!!!! Don't pay attention to Libya, F&F, the economy, top secret leaks, Iran, etc.....look at ROMNEY'S FACE!!!!:cuckoo:

:clap2:

They do not care about Obama's dismal recard and his blatant disregard for the truth and our constitution.

They care only about winning, and then destroying America.

Sorry, you simple minded bitch, but Romney spray tanned himself to make himself look more Hispanic.

No proof that he did, but if he did it would not be a reflection on Romney, it's a reflection on Hispanics, that they would consider Romney's skin color more important than his message and his values.

Are you on drugs? The Hispanics were mocking Romney's FAIL tactic.

Like I said, it's a reflection on Hispanics. But I go a step further: It's a reflection on their stupidity.

The Obamination machine and its cult followers believe important issues are Romney's legal tax returns, his hair, his TV make-up, his grandfather's immigration here, Bain Capital's investments, etc, etc, etc.

The economy, Iran, Libya, Afghanistan, F&F, etc...aren't important because those are all damaging to the messiah winning the election.

I could care less if his face was black from all the make-up typically used for TV.

Dumbfucks like you bring up this shit because your wannabe black messiah has killed people in Mexico with F&F. :eusa_whistle:

Oh look.....look at Romney's FACE!!!!!! Don't pay attention to Libya, F&F, the economy, top secret leaks, Iran, etc.....look at ROMNEY'S FACE!!!!:cuckoo:

:clap2:

They do not care about Obama's dismal recard and his blatant disregard for the truth and our constitution.

They care only about winning, and then destroying America.

Liberals would like to think that Romney's make up is a more important issue than the murders of hispanics are.

It's likely not, but let's not embarass them by laughing in their faces.

No proof that he did, but if he did it would not be a reflection on Romney, it's a reflection on Hispanics, that they would consider Romney's skin color more important than his message and his values.

Like I said, it's a reflection on Hispanics. But I go a step further: It's a reflection on their stupidity.
And I'll bet you can't figure out why Hispanics don't support republicans.

LMFAO!! I read the story this morning.. Is Obama going to call hispanics RACISTS now????? WILL HE??? Is he too afraid to piss them off??!! Hell yea he is.. He and his merry band of corrupt nitwits are fucking cowards! I think he deserves to rot in a prison.. he and Eric Holder.

Typical photoshop by a piece of shit like you.

Oh, pandering is telling illegal hispanics that you'll make them Americans if they vote for you....
Many commented on Willard's spray tan, and it's obvious from the TV appearance.

First you say it's a photoshop job, then you say it doesn't matter when it gets pointed out that it really wasn't.

What a total wingnut idiot you are.

:)

Typical photoshop by a piece of shit like you.

Oh, pandering is telling illegal hispanics that you'll make them Americans if they vote for you....

This is a major issue, but the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis that we killed was just a spit in the bucket. I love that kind of thinking.

This investigative report in its entirety starts showing today on Univision.

Video: Preview of Univision’s “bombshell” report on Fast & Furious « Hot Air

The Obama administration clearly hoped that the Department of Justice’s Inspector General report on Operation Fast and Furious would be the last word on the scandal. which has been tied to hundreds of deaths in Mexico and the murders of two American law-enforcement officials. However, a new report from Univision to be broadcast tomorrow, previewed here by ABC News, may put the issue back on the front pages. One source called Univision’s findings the “holy grail” that Congressional investigators have been seeking:

dear fucking idiot, this started under Bush and Holder didnt even know about it.

your people are sooo fucking brainwashed

the American latino is not brainwashed like you are

The Obama administration clearly hoped that the Department of Justice’s Inspector General report on Operation Fast and Furious would be the last word on the scandal. which has been tied to hundreds of deaths in Mexico and the murders of two American law-enforcement officials. However, a new report from Univision to be broadcast tomorrow, previewed here by ABC News, may put the issue back on the front pages. One source called Univision’s findings the “holy grail” that Congressional investigators have been seeking:

dear fucking idiot, this started under Bush and Holder didnt even know about it.

We serve a wise God who made you a mental midget for a reason.

Dumbfuck...Romney's face either real or not real isn't the issue.

I'd say Obamination lying to Univision about Fast and Furious, the immigration issue, etc is a bigger deal than whether Romney's face was too brown.

Oh...Romney's family is from Mexico, dumbfuck. Obamination's family....well who knows about that mutt.:eusa_whistle:

First you say it's a photoshop job, then you say it doesn't matter when it gets pointed out that it really wasn't.

What a total wingnut idiot you are.

:)

Typical liberal scumbag....make up a lie to make a point.

Nobody said people dying in Iraq was no big deal. Of course, you didn't give a shit about Iraqis when Saddam was killing, torturing and stealing wealth from them.

Oh, but back to Romney's face, dumbfuck....

This is a major issue, but the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis that we killed was just a spit in the bucket. I love that kind of thinking.

No it did not you liar....

And I'll bet you can't figure out why Hispanics don't support republicans.

I am confident that the LEGAL Hispanics vote Republican or Democrat the same as any other American, except, of course, African Americans who would vote for Obama even if they saw a clear video of Obama raping a white child. Or perhaps FOR that reason.

Hispanics would NEVER sink low enough to give their vote for only one party.

No it did not you liar....

Well, that's a convincing argument. Just change the color and make it a giant font...works every time.

:D

Forum List

Back