Liberal Reporter Falsely Claims Evidence Linking Joe Biden To Hunter's Business Dealings 'Doesn't Exist'

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

4 Sep 2023 ~~ By James Lynch

A Politico reporter falsely claimed on Sunday that the evidence connecting Joe Biden to Hunter Biden’s business dealings “doesn’t exist,” ignoring findings by congressional investigators and details from Hunter Biden’s laptop archive.
Politico investigative reporter Heidi Przybyla appeared on ABC News’ ‘This Week” as part of a panel discussing the 2024 presidential election and former President Donald Trump’s legal battles. During the conversation, she weighed in with her thoughts on Congress’ plans after its summer recess concludes.
“Another potential advantage which is, guess what the news might be when we come back or Congress comes back? They’re going to try to impeach Joe Biden based on charges that don’t exist and evidence that doesn’t exist, and they think that would just go down,” she said.
House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said on Aug. 27 that an impeachment inquiry is the “natural step forward” and previously threatened impeachment if the Department of Justice (DOJ) uses Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss’ special counsel status to obstruct congressional investigators. The White House has reportedly set up a war room of two dozen staffers in preparation for an impeachment inquiry.

Archer specifically recalled a spring 2014 dinner with Russian oligarch Elena Baturina — who was married to a former mayor of Moscow — and Kazakh oligarch Kenes Rakishev. He also testified about a spring 2015 dinner with Vadim Pozharskyi, an executive with the Ukrainian energy firm Burisma, which paid Hunter Biden more than $80,000 per month to sit on its board.
~Snip~
Emails and texts from Hunter Biden’s laptop archive indicate he frequently paid family expenses, including bills for Joe Biden while he was vice president, according to the New York Post.
“It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike Pop [Joe], I won’t make you give me half your salary,” Hunter Biden texted his daughter Naomi in 2019, text messages from his laptop archive show.
DOJ whistleblowers released an FBI FD-1023 form in July to Republican Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley. The document contains intelligence from a confidential source alleging that Joe and Hunter Biden received bribes from Burisma executive Mykola Zlochevsky. Republican Kentucky Rep. James Comer, Chair of the House Oversight Committee, said in June the FBI is investigating the contents of the FD-1023 form.
President Biden said Devon Archer’s testimony was “not true” during a confrontation with Fox News reporter Peter Doocy in early August. The White House has said the president was “not in business” with his son.

Commentary:
Politico investigative reporter Heidi Przybyla? A self-proclaimed investigative reporter in the foot steps of Dan Rather caught in a lie manufacturing propaganda..
Meanwhile, Democrats have failed to prove the election was fair by refusing to investigate it and hiding behind “lack of standing” rulings in the courts, which are equivalent to not investigating or debating the evidence.
According to the Hosue oversight committee it does.

A Politico reporter falsely claimed on Sunday that the evidence connecting Joe Biden to Hunter Biden’s business dealings “doesn’t exist,” ignoring findings by congressional investigators and details from Hunter Biden’s laptop archive.
Politico investigative reporter Heidi Przybyla appeared on ABC News’ ‘This Week” as part of a panel discussing the 2024 presidential election and former President Donald Trump’s legal battles. During the conversation, she weighed in with her thoughts on Congress’ plans after its summer recess concludes.
“Another potential advantage which is, guess what the news might be when we come back or Congress comes back? They’re going to try to impeach Joe Biden based on charges that don’t exist and evidence that doesn’t exist, and they think that would just go down,” she said.
House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said on Aug. 27 that an impeachment inquiry is the “natural step forward” and previously threatened impeachment if the Department of Justice (DOJ) uses Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss’ special counsel status to obstruct congressional investigators. The White House has reportedly set up a war room of two dozen staffers in preparation for an impeachment inquiry.

Archer specifically recalled a spring 2014 dinner with Russian oligarch Elena Baturina — who was married to a former mayor of Moscow — and Kazakh oligarch Kenes Rakishev. He also testified about a spring 2015 dinner with Vadim Pozharskyi, an executive with the Ukrainian energy firm Burisma, which paid Hunter Biden more than $80,000 per month to sit on its board.
~Snip~
Emails and texts from Hunter Biden’s laptop archive indicate he frequently paid family expenses, including bills for Joe Biden while he was vice president, according to the New York Post.
“It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike Pop [Joe], I won’t make you give me half your salary,” Hunter Biden texted his daughter Naomi in 2019, text messages from his laptop archive show.
DOJ whistleblowers released an FBI FD-1023 form in July to Republican Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley. The document contains intelligence from a confidential source alleging that Joe and Hunter Biden received bribes from Burisma executive Mykola Zlochevsky. Republican Kentucky Rep. James Comer, Chair of the House Oversight Committee, said in June the FBI is investigating the contents of the FD-1023 form.
President Biden said Devon Archer’s testimony was “not true” during a confrontation with Fox News reporter Peter Doocy in early August. The White House has said the president was “not in business” with his son.

Commentary:
Politico investigative reporter Heidi Przybyla? A self-proclaimed investigative reporter in the foot steps of Dan Rather caught in a lie manufacturing propaganda..
Meanwhile, Democrats have failed to prove the election was fair by refusing to investigate it and hiding behind “lack of standing” rulings in the courts, which are equivalent to not investigating or debating the evidence.

They only say that because it's true.

~Snip~

Commentary:

You still have no evidence, just accusations...

Keep going... Now we are just laughing at you...

The MSM does a disservice to all Americans by going to the aid of the corrupt Biden regime.
Shit...

Name the enemy and see if you can't find an abundance of lunatics in the media that aren't at least sympathetic towards their cause if they don't embrace or otherwise champion them over our country.

The memo does not mention Joe Biden.

then they talk about a meeting with hunter biden

Then they say according the Post that blah, blah , blah. that is not a source

The email memo well it still has to be authenticated. Of course Hunter would have to verify it. He is talking to his daughter. Is it a joke? The contents still have to go thru forensic analysis

FBI FD-1023 is an intake form of a statement given to the FBI. The FBI then has to verify it s contents as being legit. On its own it is not evidence.

IF hunter paid bills for his father, what bills are we talking about. Is it a crime to pay a parents bill.

The question becomes when does this become election interference. They have no solid proof of anything just comments by others.

Show me the money and where it went.

Ukraine Oligarch Who Backed Zelensky Arrested For Corruption, Had Ties To Hunter Biden

Kolomoisky is one of Ukraine’s wealthiest and most influential individuals, whose support was instrumental in Zelensky’s ascent to the presidency.

~Snip~

Commentary:

Suddenly you’re worried about false claims?!?! :rolleyes-41:

~Snip~

Commentary:

Earlier this year you said this:

Not so, the laptop as been in the hands of the Stasi/FBI directly from the Computer repair shop since 2019 when they seized it.
So the FBI has the laptop--according to you. And now you’re saying that they are letting reporters examine it?

It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike Pop [Joe], I won’t make you give me half your salary,” Hunter Biden texted his daughter Naomi in 2019, text messages from his laptop archive show.
This is deceiving....out of context.....

His daughter had used up her allowance, before the next one due....and asked to borrow money from her dad now....

Her dad then was saying to her...basically....don't worry, I won't ask for you to pay me back for what you borrowed, like Pops makes me do and holds me to it.

Her dad then was saying to her...basically....don't worry, I won't ask for you to pay me back for what you borrowed, like Pops makes me do and holds me to it.
This is what the statements are based upon:

A new Democratic talking point dismissing a Wednesday House Oversight Committee memo about the Biden family's foreign business dealings has led to the resurfacing of past texts sent by Hunter Biden suggesting he had to fork over half his salary to his dad, President Biden.

Following the memo's release, which produced bank records purporting to show that Hunter and his business associates received millions in payments from Russian and Kazakhstani oligarchs when his father was vice president, Democrats pushing back on the investigation have clung to the fact that the records showed no direct payments to Biden.

Biden doesn't want to give up his bank records, obviously nothing to hide. That is one reason for an impeachment inquiry.
"Now might be a good time to remember Hunter Biden has complained about Joe Biden forcing Hunter to give him half his salary," Abigail Marone, communications director for Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., tweeted in response to Berner.
"I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro (sic) 30 years. It's really hard. But don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary," Hunter wrote. According to The New York Post, who reported on the texts last year, "Pop" is Biden.

Hunter's text about Biden making him fork over half his salary resurfaces amid new Democrat talking point

So the FBI has the laptop--according to you. And now you’re saying that they are letting reporters examine it?

FBI has had the laptop since December 2019, a FBI witness testified before congress that the laptop was authenticated, belonging to HB.

screenshot-2023-07-20-at-9.24.31-am.png

screenshot-2023-07-20-at-9.25.00-am.png

Testimony Reveals FBI Employees Who Warned Social Media Companies about Hack and Leak Operation Knew Hunter Biden Laptop Wasn’t Russian Disinformation

If they had anything, Biden would be impeached already
Yeah, you'd think. But, let's get it all out there. If there's anything else.

I thought they had already run through subpeonas on the bank records, but maybe not.

Most importantly, let's get this over with, one way or the other. P L E A S E.

Forum List

Back