This is what poltically motivated LIES can produce

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Connecting the dots between the Peterson family and the Republicans - Tucson Liberal Christian | Examiner.com

I wrote in general terms about the manipulation of evangelical Christians by the Republican Party this past week, only to slam into the terrible story of the murder-suicide of the family of Albert Peterson. When you speak of low-information voters and their fear of our government and President, it can sound kind of far away, but the pathetic scenario that hit the news yesterday focuses my articles like a laser. I predicted this would be happening.

Now I am hoping that the Peterson family will not have died in vain. By that I mean that their tragic, appalling deaths will serve as a (not in the words of Samuel L. Jackson) WAKE THE HECK UP call for evangelical Christians. Something, somewhere has to be The Moment, and I pray that no more families will be found dead because of Republican talking points, Rush Lumber and Faux News.

no that is what libtards like you produce....partisan hitpieces......you really are a fucktard that is dumber than a box of rocks

Partisan zealots on BOTH ends of the spectrum are causing great damage with their hyperbole, denial, diversion, distraction, distortion and outright lying. At all a terribly critical moment in this nation's history.

And unfortunately, neither is willing to admit that they're playing a role in this disaster. Of course, that kind denial is a part of what makes them partisan zealots.

Connecting the dots between the democrats voting against God and the DNC chair lying about it.

• Banned
This unstable man was talked into kiling his family because he believed the republican lies about Obama and knew he was going to get reelected

• Banned

Partisan zealots on BOTH ends of the spectrum are causing great damage with their hyperbole, denial, diversion, distraction, distortion and outright lying. At all a terribly critical moment in this nation's history.

And unfortunately, neither is willing to admit that they're playing a role in this disaster. Of course, that kind denial is a part of what makes them partisan zealots.

Bullshit.

It is the republicans who are lying about nearly everything

I imagine a "Liberal Christian" to be a Satan Worshiping Christian because as you know, Liberals have that "big tent" mentality and have this overwhelming desire to allow everyone to jus do as they please and accept it all.

Bullshit.

An absolutely perfect and appropriate response, thanks very much.

I rest my case.

:lol:

From the article:
He fully expected some kind of revolution-cum-apocalypse if President Obama is re-elected.
That's exactly what you Liberals say if and when Republicans get elected.

"Low Information Voters" is quite the insult too. Let's see, I don't wanna' show my anti-religion bias by calling them inbred, uninformed retards so what should I call them? How bout Low Information Voters?

Like that dumb bitch who believes Obama personally got her a phone and doesn't know that taxes added on to everyone's phone bill actually paid for it.

Like THAT kind of "low information voter".

Bullshit.

Lair! Post proof or you're a LAIR!

I'll never phear you!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
From the article:
He fully expected some kind of revolution-cum-apocalypse if President Obama is re-elected.

"Low Information Voters" is quite the insult too. Let's see, I don't wanna' show my anti-religion bias by calling them inbred, uninformed retards so what should I call them? How bout Low Information Voters?

Like that dumb bitch who believes Obama personally got her a phone and doesn't know that taxes added on to everyone's phone bill actually paid for it.

Nope we say it will go back to Bush policy.

it will and the American people will see no progress.

You fucking bat shit crazies claim that the country will be distroyed

The crazy person who wrote this is so biased against religion and Republicans in general that her entire existence can be classified as:

"This is what Politically Motivated Lies and Biases can Produce".

From the article:

Nope we say it will go back to Bush policy.

it will and the American people will see no progress.

You fucking bat shit crazies claim that the country will be distroyed
1. Obama is CONTINUING Bush Policies. Only a Low Information Voter such as yourself will deny that.
2. The Country IS being destroyed. The Dollar is being devalued out of existence. The Constitution is being Legislated and Executive Ordered out of existence.

TruthMatters = Low Information Voter.

This unstable man was talked into killing his family because he believed the republican lies about Obama and knew he was going to get reelected

Clue is your use of the word unstable,TM.

The Lefty blame game again.

Albert, Kathie Peterson, sons Matthew and Christopher identified as Herndon, Va., family dead in apparent murder-suicide. | wusa9.com

According to this news report the man had suffered a heart attack and was on medication.
His neighbor says that he thinks the meds changes his personality.
Also his father had committed suicide.
It had nothing to do with Christians and Politics. he was a conspiracy nut job and mentally unbalanced.
Shutting up our freedom of speech is not going to eliminate the mentally ill and nut jobs out there in the world.
If it had not been politics and or Christianity, it would have been something else. like a PC game, a book,a movie or anything else.

Connecting the dots between the Peterson family and the Republicans - Tucson Liberal Christian | Examiner.com

I wrote in general terms about the manipulation of evangelical Christians by the Republican Party this past week, only to slam into the terrible story of the murder-suicide of the family of Albert Peterson. When you speak of low-information voters and their fear of our government and President, it can sound kind of far away, but the pathetic scenario that hit the news yesterday focuses my articles like a laser. I predicted this would be happening.

Now I am hoping that the Peterson family will not have died in vain. By that I mean that their tragic, appalling deaths will serve as a (not in the words of Samuel L. Jackson) WAKE THE HECK UP call for evangelical Christians. Something, somewhere has to be The Moment, and I pray that no more families will be found dead because of Republican talking points, Rush Lumber and Faux News.
images

you insane predictions on a second Obama term will end badly for some innocent people.

It already did for this family

Forum List

Back