United we stand. Divided, we fall.

And we are very VERY divided. I have seen dismay, disgust, anger, hatred...but I have never seen it in this volume. Instead of thinking about ALL of the usa...the divided parties are busting ass to make the division even wider.

I don't care for Hillary. But..IF she had won, I might grump and gripe about it, but she would still be POTUS...my president. Of my country. The USA. And she would have had 4 or 8 years to do whatever it is she has in mind for our country. It isn't permanent. Yet...I guess I am the only one that thinks this...that POTUS was voted in by Americans and to respect those votes and stand by the POTUS.

Anyway...our enemies are loving this shit. I wonder....how will the warmongers feel when it really happens and those enemies take advantage of our weakness by our division. Does anyone think enemies of the USA will pick and choose who are liberal and who are conservative??? No. They will kill whatever moves.

Support from our enemies is what pushed Trump over the line. He's an illegitimate president. Even if he would have received more votes than his competitor, his disgusting behavior since the election is unAmerican.
It is atitudes like yours that cause the division ....BTW, F*ck Off ****

It all began after 911.
911 was used to manipulate the entire Count
The hate started long before 911.... Truth is it's hard to pin it down to anything except sometime after WW2.

It did start before 911, but since most leftist have the memory of a gold fish 911 was the cloest in our time to mention. It was used to destory us as a nation and it is still on going. Via many webs spun. From our privacy, rights, freedom, security etc. The pyschological warfare" began and snowballed from that point on.
:beer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

It all began after 911.
911 was used to manipulate the entire Country.
The webs are so huge nobody on the left can piece it all together. Some have and those who have are no longer Democrats either. Those who realize the entire game plan totally jumped shipped on being neither left nor right. Of coures some choose Rep. at voting time because it's all they can pick from.
Uh Oh
Wack Job Conspiwacy Chick Mindporked is here
It's about 9/11 now,
`
If you continue to attack and not participate in the topic..I will report you.
What are you talking about
I posted On topic, then called Mindwars on His/Her DERAILING of the thread with... 9/11 !
(and his buddy just above - LA Rams Fan is pure TROLLING with emoticons)

How warped/partisan/nasty/looped you are.
`

Last edited:
And we are very VERY divided. I have seen dismay, disgust, anger, hatred...but I have never seen it in this volume. Instead of thinking about ALL of the usa...the divided parties are busting ass to make the division even wider.

I don't care for Hillary. But..IF she had won, I might grump and gripe about it, but she would still be POTUS...my president. Of my country. The USA. And she would have had 4 or 8 years to do whatever it is she has in mind for our country. It isn't permanent. Yet...I guess I am the only one that thinks this...that POTUS was voted in by Americans and to respect those votes and stand by the POTUS.

Anyway...our enemies are loving this shit. I wonder....how will the warmongers feel when it really happens and those enemies take advantage of our weakness by our division. Does anyone think enemies of the USA will pick and choose who are liberal and who are conservative??? No. They will kill whatever moves.

Support from our enemies is what pushed Trump over the line. He's an illegitimate president. Even if he would have received more votes than his competitor, his disgusting behavior since the election is unAmerican.
lol
Says a obama supporter

It is not an accident that we are this divided, those in power have been pounding the wedge for at least 25 years.

A divided people are much easier to control, and that is why we have been systematically divided over time

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The collective can go pound sand

Years of gerrymandering has created far end districts . In short, being extreme = success.
Quit Falling down the well
You can’t get any more extreme than the collective

The hate started long before 911.... Truth is it's hard to pin it down to anything except sometime after WW2.

It did start before 911, but since most leftist have the memory of a gold fish 911 was the cloest in our time to mention. It was used to destory us as a nation and it is still on going. Via many webs spun. From our privacy, rights, freedom, security etc. The pyschological warfare" began and snowballed from that point on.

It did strat before 9/11 indeed.events such as waco,ruby ridge and oklahoma and the first trade center bombing were the predessor of sept 11th that back then got the ball rolling,it just got accelerated major BIG TIME with 9/11,that was the big event needed to get americans to finally give up their civil libertys that were given up after that that they were trying to already before 9/11.

Well you are much more sober/gracie-ous than our President!
He won and HE still wants to put Hillary in Jail, and demands more partisan investigations... and even ones against GOP investigators (after firing most of his help at least once)

And he's Also started a Trade War with Friends and China etc.

Trump is always at war, never gracious. He childishly and nastily nicknamed his GOP opponents. "Lying this" "Crooked that"

There will be nothing but MAYHEM while this sociopath is president.

BTW, F*ck you ****
`
`
o8frbm7mb8zz.jpg

I have seen a lot of things in my 68 years and what i see now is the reich trying to finish off the unity of the nation to have a bloodless coup for rumputin.
And in my 66 years, what I see now is temper tantrums by sore losers who have no desire to be loyal to the country that once was the greatest in the world and would rather see it continue to decline and eventually be destroyed.

The left lost fair and square. Lets also remember they just had the White House for 8 years its not like they didn't get a turn recently. But can the left lose with some measure of class? Hell no. They immediately tried to undo a free and fair election with recounts, staged protests and a whole string of BS one after another trying to undermine the election and the new president.

We don't have any enemies, certainly none that could take advantage of our political discourse and attack us. This is crazy talk.

Divided as we may be politically, it doesn't affect our military strength.

It is not an accident that we are this divided, those in power have been pounding the wedge for at least 25 years.

A divided people are much easier to control, and that is why we have been systematically divided over time

That “wedge” you speak of are actually illegal wetbacks. “Pounded” in to American society by Democrats to change American culture, tradition and to force a loss of identity. They’ve fucked this nation up from top to bottom. There is almost nothing negative that they AREN’T the direct catalyst to.

yeah kinda like every facist pig president we have had the last several decades starting with the warmonger the sheep embrace reagan all the way up to Obama.LOL

The fact is we are sharply divided in ways that cannot be negotiated away, and that divide has been growing for 50 years.

We have reached a point where one side or the other must prevail before anything will begin to stabilize.

My bets are on the Americans, not those people currently referred to as Progressives.

We don't have any enemies, certainly none that could take advantage of our political discourse and attack us. This is crazy talk.

Divided as we may be politically, it doesn't affect our military strength.
But..what if the military refuses to act on POTUS orders that will protect the USA? Who woulda thunk states could thumb their noses at the government and become sanctuary states? Or refuse to act on a law that is established to protect us from terrorists? So much has happened nobody thought would happen...so...keep an open mind on what COULD transpire tomorrow..or the day after that..or the day after that.

What is next? Living in a town within a state that is the same political party one belongs to because heaven forbid a dem lives in a mainly repub city..and vice versa. Restaurants only serving dems...or repubs.......grocery stores only selling food to this party or that party? Neighbor against neighbor. This is what civil war is..and this is what people like Maxine Waters is calling for.

That “wedge” you speak of are actually illegal wetbacks. “Pounded” in to American society by Democrats to change American culture, tradition and to force a loss of identity. They’ve fucked this nation up from top to bottom. There is almost nothing negative that they AREN’T the direct catalyst to.

BOTH the dems and republicans are equally to blame,they are both corrupt and serve the same interest groups,that cannot be debated as much as many here dont want to accept it and deal with it they have been programmed so badly they are in denial mode their party is corrupt as well even all these decades later incredibly.

Trump was leading cheers of "lock her up" and denying Obama was an American. THAT type of incivility hasn't been seen since the 19th century (when it was common, btw)

We were as divided a society in the 1970s as we are now. The most conservative wing of the gop was incredibly civil with Goldwater and Reagan. And that's not meant to slam the dems. Issues divided people like Frank Church, but generally it was civil Nixon conversely openly hated the press. To their face. In public. But he was interested in getting dem votes on bills ... so he could actually pass legislation, which apparently is lost on Trump.

Forum List

Back