United we stand. Divided, we fall.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
And we are very VERY divided. I have seen dismay, disgust, anger, hatred...but I have never seen it in this volume. Instead of thinking about ALL of the usa...the divided parties are busting ass to make the division even wider.

I don't care for Hillary. But..IF she had won, I might grump and gripe about it, but she would still be POTUS...my president. Of my country. The USA. And she would have had 4 or 8 years to do whatever it is she has in mind for our country. It isn't permanent. Yet...I guess I am the only one that thinks this...that POTUS was voted in by Americans and to respect those votes and stand by the POTUS.

Anyway...our enemies are loving this shit. I wonder....how will the warmongers feel when it really happens and those enemies take advantage of our weakness by our division. Does anyone think enemies of the USA will pick and choose who are liberal and who are conservative??? No. They will kill whatever moves.

And we are very VERY divided. I have seen dismay, disgust, anger, hatred...but I have never seen it in this volume. Instead of thinking about ALL of the usa...the divided parties are busting ass to make the division even wider.

I don't care for Hillary. But..IF she had won, I might grump and gripe about it, but she would still be POTUS...my president. Of my country. The USA. And she would have had 4 or 8 years to do whatever it is she has in mind for our country. It isn't permanent. Yet...I guess I am the only one that thinks this...that POTUS was voted in by Americans and to respect those votes and stand by the POTUS.

Anyway...our enemies are loving this shit. I wonder....how will the warmongers feel when it really happens and those enemies take advantage of our weakness by our division. Does anyone think enemies of the USA will pick and choose who are liberal and who are conservative??? No. They will kill whatever moves.

Support from our enemies is what pushed Trump over the line. He's an illegitimate president. Even if he would have received more votes than his competitor, his disgusting behavior since the election is unAmerican.

It is not an accident that we are this divided, those in power have been pounding the wedge for at least 25 years.

A divided people are much easier to control, and that is why we have been systematically divided over time

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I used to think "well, if we were ever attacked, like what happened on 9/11 or even worse...every american would come together to defend ourselves".
I don't think that any more. I think democrats would assist our enemies, thinking those enemies would remove that which they hate only to find out...the enemy hates them too for the simple fact that they are american.

Years of gerrymandering has created far end districts . In short, being extreme = success.

Well you are much more sober/gracie-ous than our President!
He won and HE still wants to put Hillary in Jail, and demands more partisan investigations... and even ones against GOP investigators (after firing most of his help at least once)

And he's Also started a Trade War with Friends and China etc.

Trump is always at war, never gracious. He childishly and nastily nicknamed his GOP opponents. "Lying this" "Crooked that"

There will be nothing but MAYHEM while this sociopath is president.

BTW, F*ck you ****
`
`

Last edited:
It all began after 911. 911 was used to manipulate the entire Country. The webs are so huge nobody on the left can piece it all together. Some have and those who have are no longer Democrats either. Those who realize the entire game plan totally jumped shipped on being neither left nor right. Of coures some choose Rep. at voting time because it's all they can pick from.

I have seen a lot of things in my 68 years and what i see now is the reich trying to finish off the unity of the nation to have a bloodless coup for rumputin.

Make no mistake, The Democrats are here to divide and conquer, and they and the media are willing pawns of our enemies like Vladimir Putin, ISIS, The UN, Al Queada, and every American Hating Scumbag in the world.

I have seen a lot of things in my 68 years and what i see now is the reich trying to finish off the unity of the nation to have a bloodless coup for rumputin.
And in my 66 years, what I see now is temper tantrums by sore losers who have no desire to be loyal to the country that once was the greatest in the world and would rather see it continue to decline and eventually be destroyed.

It all began after 911.
911 was used to manipulate the entire Country.
The webs are so huge nobody on the left can piece it all together. Some have and those who have are no longer Democrats either. Those who realize the entire game plan totally jumped shipped on being neither left nor right. Of coures some choose Rep. at voting time because it's all they can pick from.
Uh Oh
Wack Job Conspiwacy Chick Mindporked is here
It's about 9/11 now,
`

And in my 66 years, what I see now is temper tantrums by sore losers who have no desire to be loyal to the country that once was the greatest in the world and would rather see it continue to decline and eventually be destroyed.
That is The Left's Goal. They don't want America, they Want Globalism.

Just a simple question for those who took offense at my OP.....

Name a republican or conservative that refused service to a democrat....or stood in front of a mic and told fellow repubs to harass dems whenever they are seen....or to toss a kid of a repub into a cage with a pedophile.

Shall I wait?

It all began after 911.
911 was used to manipulate the entire Country.
The webs are so huge nobody on the left can piece it all together. Some have and those who have are no longer Democrats either. Those who realize the entire game plan totally jumped shipped on being neither left nor right. Of coures some choose Rep. at voting time because it's all they can pick from.
Uh Oh
Wack Job Conspiwacy Chick Mindporked is here
It's about 9/11 now,
`
If you continue to attack and not participate in the topic..I will report you.

Support from our enemies is what pushed Trump over the line. He's an illegitimate president. Even if he would have received more votes than his competitor, his disgusting behavior since the election is unAmerican.

Support from our greatest enemy, MEXICO is how the corrupt, sloppy drunk whore won Mexifornia.

what our corrupt school system taught us in american history classes that we elect our presidents was just like everything else they taught us,lies,nothing they taught us in american history classes was the truth,very little anyways. we dont elect our presidents,they are SELECTED for us by the elite.a fact americans are too scared to deal in reality with.

I try to tell people in REAL life who still think they elect our presidents,they need to read the two books VOTESCAM and RIGGED. I angered a few employees at work about that recently,they dont want to look at the evidence and deal with it that whoever the elite want in,they make sure gets elected.that voting is a complete waste of time.

Mindwars nailed it as well so very well in her post.:clap2:

Last edited:
The hate started long before 911.... Truth is it's hard to pin it down to anything except sometime after WW2.

It did start before 911, but since most leftist have the memory of a gold fish 911 was the cloest in our time to mention. It was used to destory us as a nation and it is still on going. Via many webs spun. From our privacy, rights, freedom, security etc. The pyschological warfare" began and snowballed from that point on.

what our corrupt school system taught us in american history classes that we elect our presidents was just like everything else they taught us,lies,nothing they taught us in american history classes was the truth,very little anyways. we dont elect our presidents,they are SELECTED for us by the elite.a fact americans are too scared to deal in reality with.

I try to tell people in REAL life who still think they elect our presidents,they need to read the two books VOTESCAM and RIGGED. I angered a few employees at work about that recently,they dont want to look at the evidence and deal with it that whoever the elite want in,they make sure gets elected.that voting is a complete waste of time.
Sometimes...truth...if it is...is too scarey to accept...so it is pooh poohed off.

If anything of what this country stood for and what made it great is to survive that part must be carved from the liberal putrid mess. The nation must splinter and fall if we are to erase democrats.

Forum List

Back