Today’s big Conservative lie: “Maxine Waters inciting violence !”

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
I heard the entire clip . Waters did no such thing .

Look on Twitter or this place , righties are spinning that she basically put a hit contract out on Trumps staff.

Another day, another lie .

So we should ignore what she said and just focus on what you think she said.

Pass

Violence doesn't necessarily mean fisticuffs.

""For these members of his Cabinet who remain and try to defend him they're not going to be able to go to a restaurant, they're not going to be able to stop at a gas station, they're not going to be able to shop at a department store, the people are going to turn on them, they're going to protest, they're going to absolutely harass them until they decide that they're going to tell the president 'no I can't hang with you, this is wrong this is unconscionable and we can't keep doing this to children,' " she continued."

the level of harassment she wants can mean violence, depending on who is doing the harassing

Look on Twitter or this place , righties are spinning that she basically put a hit contract out on Trumps staff.

You delusional, reality-denying thread openers are getting shorter and shorter, Timmy. Seems even YOU are struggling to come up with BS to make reasonable accusations these days. Running out of steam? You got enough in you to keep going all four years....maybe EIGHT?! :p

Today’s big Conservative lie: “Maxine Waters inciting violence !”

I'm not so sure about that^ but Maxine has been big liberal shame for sure.

Harass and drive political opponents out of public places is begging for violence. That someone with a different political point of view is to no longer be allowed to go anywhere at any time?

Waters finished with a call to action: "If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. You push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!"

Maxine Waters: "God Is On Our Side," If You See A Member Of Trump Cabinet, "Push Back"

Maxine has fanned the flames before.
During the LA riots over 50 people were killed.

Whoever made that video was pretty good

Last edited:

you know, and I know that if the Right can't make shit up and sling mud they have nothing else to contribute to the country.

F ' em

Pass

Why don’t you quote what she said ? Where is this incitement of violence ?

Auntie Maxiine is indeed calling for violence.

Tammy, we all know that when you cry for responses, all you really want are more chances to respond with trolling. That's why most people respond to you like a child. You shills need to go back to class, or at least buy this book:

trolling for dummies.jpg

If that filthy hate bitch lived in Chicago she would be attending the same church that Obama attended for 20 years where hate against Whites and Jews were preached from the pulpit.

I shouldn't talk bad about her. Along with Sheila Jackson Lee and Debbie Wasserman Schultz she is the brain trust of the Democrat Party nowadays and the future of the batshit crazy Party of Moon Bats..

Pass

Why don’t you quote what she said ? Where is this incitement of violence ?

Auntie Maxiine is indeed calling for violence.

Tammy, we all know that when you cry for responses, all you really want are more chances to respond with trolling. That's why most people respond to you like a child. You shills need to go back to class, or at least buy this book:

View attachment 201064

Trump whined she meant harm so hell yes, his snowflakes followed suit.

"push back" really ? --- pussies

Bottom line is this, we should ignore the Trumps and focus on registering voters, getting out a can do for all message and fuck the bs rhetoric, Mazi

Pass

LOL...

Timmy....

"Thinks"....

LOL...

What Timmy has posted isn't an opinion or conclusion he reached through analyzing what was said, its something he read elsewhere and decided to repeat here. Common sense tells any rational adult that Waterhead is encouraging soft terrorism against those who oppose an invasion of illegal aliens. When your objective is to harass people to the extend that they cannot be somewhere they have a legal right to be, you're inciting criminal behavior. Harassment is a crime.

Time to buy an extra can of pepper spray and a Trump T-Shirt.

This is going to be fun.

You delusional, reality-denying thread openers are getting shorter and shorter, Timmy. Seems even YOU are struggling to come up with BS to make reasonable accusations these days. Running out of steam? You got enough in you to keep going all four years....maybe EIGHT?! :p

She didn’t advocate any violence . Which is what cons have been saying all day . You are liars . Just be honest .

Bottom line is this, we should ignore the Trumps and focus on registering voters, getting out a can do for all message and fuck the bs rhetoric, Mazi

Stop trying to talk rationally to these idiots.

Besides, that might actually work and I'd prefer to keep winning.

Thanks.

Pass

LOL...

Timmy....

"Thinks"....

LOL...

What Timmy has posted isn't an opinion or conclusion he reached through analyzing what was said, its something he read elsewhere and decided to repeat here. Common sense tells any rational adult that Waterhead is encouraging soft terrorism against those who oppose an invasion of illegal aliens. When your objective is to harass people to the extend that they cannot be somewhere they have a legal right to be, you're inciting criminal behavior. Harassment is a crime.

Time to buy an extra can of pepper spray and a Trump T-Shirt.

This is going to be fun.

Oh ? So what was your analysis when Trump said that his “2nd Amendment freinds “ would handle Hillary ?

Forum List

Back