United we stand. Divided, we fall.

And we are very VERY divided. I have seen dismay, disgust, anger, hatred...but I have never seen it in this volume. Instead of thinking about ALL of the usa...the divided parties are busting ass to make the division even wider.

I don't care for Hillary. But..IF she had won, I might grump and gripe about it, but she would still be POTUS...my president. Of my country. The USA. And she would have had 4 or 8 years to do whatever it is she has in mind for our country. It isn't permanent. Yet...I guess I am the only one that thinks this...that POTUS was voted in by Americans and to respect those votes and stand by the POTUS.

Anyway...our enemies are loving this shit. I wonder....how will the warmongers feel when it really happens and those enemies take advantage of our weakness by our division. Does anyone think enemies of the USA will pick and choose who are liberal and who are conservative??? No. They will kill whatever moves.

Support from our enemies is what pushed Trump over the line. He's an illegitimate president. Even if he would have received more votes than his competitor, his disgusting behavior since the election is unAmerican.

yeah kinda like every facist pig president we have had the last several decades starting with the warmonger the sheep embrace reagan all the way up to Obama.LOL
I didn't care for Obama..but he was POTUS. Voted in by The People. So I would defend him if push came to shove. Same with Hillary if she won. Same with Bush. Same with Reagan. Same with Trump. They are POTUS. They were voted in by THe People. (Minus Hillary of course).

And we are very VERY divided. I have seen dismay, disgust, anger, hatred...but I have never seen it in this volume. Instead of thinking about ALL of the usa...the divided parties are busting ass to make the division even wider.

I don't care for Hillary. But..IF she had won, I might grump and gripe about it, but she would still be POTUS...my president. Of my country. The USA. And she would have had 4 or 8 years to do whatever it is she has in mind for our country. It isn't permanent. Yet...I guess I am the only one that thinks this...that POTUS was voted in by Americans and to respect those votes and stand by the POTUS.

Anyway...our enemies are loving this shit. I wonder....how will the warmongers feel when it really happens and those enemies take advantage of our weakness by our division. Does anyone think enemies of the USA will pick and choose who are liberal and who are conservative??? No. They will kill whatever moves.
Trump was leading cheers of "lock her up" and denying Obama was an American. THAT type of incivility hasn't been seen since the 19th century (when it was common, btw)

We were as divided a society in the 1970s as we are now. The most conservative wing of the gop was incredibly civil with Goldwater and Reagan. And that's not meant to slam the dems. Issues divided people like Frank Church, but generally it was civil Nixon conversely openly hated the press. To their face. In public. But he was interested in getting dem votes on bills ... so he could actually pass legislation, which apparently is lost on Trump.

31437377_571258286572685_2573181217033682944_n.jpg

And he is still going on. It's called DESTROYING from with in.

Trump was leading cheers of "lock her up" and denying Obama was an American. THAT type of incivility hasn't been seen since the 19th century (when it was common, btw)

We were as divided a society in the 1970s as we are now. The most conservative wing of the gop was incredibly civil with Goldwater and Reagan. And that's not meant to slam the dems. Issues divided people like Frank Church, but generally it was civil Nixon conversely openly hated the press. To their face. In public. But he was interested in getting dem votes on bills ... so he could actually pass legislation, which apparently is lost on Trump.
Actually...I think we were most united when JFK was running the country. Which is why he was murdered.

Make no mistake, The Democrats are here to divide and conquer, and they and the media are willing pawns of our enemies like Vladimir Putin, ISIS, The UN, Al Queada, and every American Hating Scumbag in the world.
How could you possibly look at things upside down? Are you tied by the ankles and hanging on a tree in Trump's backyard?

Last warning. Discuss the topic IF YOU CAN. If not...then cry with the consequences.
Too late.
I've reported YOUR perverse Threats and many OFF Topic posts trying to Threaten me and moderate the board.
If you indeed have a complaint., REPORT it, don';r derail the thread playing (bad) mod.,
How dare you threaten me ****.
I've done nothing but post on ON Topic and try and stop Mindwars from turning this into another 9/11 conspiracy thread. IOWm, PROTECT the topic
`
If you are going to call me a cvnt...then do it instead of pussying out.
I'd have more respect for you if you had the courage to stand front and center instead of sniveling.

I have seen a lot of things in my 68 years and what i see now is the reich trying to finish off the unity of the nation to have a bloodless coup for rumputin.
And in my 66 years, what I see now is temper tantrums by sore losers who have no desire to be loyal to the country that once was the greatest in the world and would rather see it continue to decline and eventually be destroyed.

The left lost fair and square. Lets also remember they just had the White House for 8 years its not like they didn't get a turn recently. But can the left lose with some measure of class? Hell no. They immediately tried to undo a free and fair election with recounts, staged protests and a whole string of BS one after another trying to undermine the election and the new president.

Have. not. stopped. yet.

I have seen a lot of things in my 68 years and what i see now is the reich trying to finish off the unity of the nation to have a bloodless coup for rumputin.
And in my 66 years, what I see now is temper tantrums by sore losers who have no desire to be loyal to the country that once was the greatest in the world and would rather see it continue to decline and eventually be destroyed.

:beer:

and they are the ones to blame for our decline in america because they wont accept it they were programmed their whole lives they have a voice in who gets elected,there is this one troll here who always blames the worlds problems on the republicans and no matter how much evidence you give him that his party the dems and our democrat presidents have betrayed us and sold us down the river same as the repubs have,he ignores it and always change the topic to trump selling us out.those kind of people are the sheep to blame for letting it happen.toomany of them out there are just like him.

That is The Left's Goal. They don't want America, they Want Globalism.
That's disgusting.:9:

Nah, you aren't the only one who believes we should respect the will of the voters and make the best of it for whichever way it turned out. You might not agree with what his policies are certainly not like his personality or character (I know I don't), but dang guys, there's a reason why Trump ran and got elected and your person didn't. And it looks to me like your side isn't doing much to appeal to the voters this time around either. We hate Trump and will obstruct every single thing he and the GOP does is not much of a platform to run on.

Tell you the truth, I don't worry much about what our enemies abroad are thinking, I worry more about what we're thinking and doing right here. The uncivility, anger, hatred, etc., is approaching levels I've never seen. Might've been this bad in the years leading up to the Civil War; I wouldn't say we're getting anywhere close to that, but yeah, I can see plenty of violence on the horizon. Riots and shootings based on politics could be on the rise here, things could get really nasty and maybe sooner than we think.

I used to think "well, if we were ever attacked, like what happened on 9/11 or even worse...every american would come together to defend ourselves".
I don't think that any more. I think democrats would assist our enemies, thinking those enemies would remove that which they hate only to find out...the enemy hates them too for the simple fact that they are american.
When you teach a generation to hate your country, they will never rise in its defense.

I think a Civil War is coming.

fuck trump and fuck his supporters

So.....terrorists blow up LA harbor for example. The residents flee because hidden cells are now on the streets shooting willynilly. Do you help someone hide or do you ask them what political party do they belong to?

I used to think "well, if we were ever attacked, like what happened on 9/11 or even worse...every american would come together to defend ourselves".
I don't think that any more. I think democrats would assist our enemies, thinking those enemies would remove that which they hate only to find out...the enemy hates them too for the simple fact that they are american.
When you teach a generation to hate your country, they will never rise in its defense.

Civil war is already here. It started some time ago, but is now gaining speed like a train with no conductor.

We don't have any enemies, certainly none that could take advantage of our political discourse and attack us. This is crazy talk.

Divided as we may be politically, it doesn't affect our military strength.
But..what if the military refuses to act on POTUS orders that will protect the USA? Who woulda thunk states could thumb their noses at the government and become sanctuary states? Or refuse to act on a law that is established to protect us from terrorists? So much has happened nobody thought would happen...so...keep an open mind on what COULD transpire tomorrow..or the day after that..or the day after that.

What is next? Living in a town within a state that is the same political party one belongs to because heaven forbid a dem lives in a mainly repub city..and vice versa. Restaurants only serving dems...or repubs.......grocery stores only selling food to this party or that party? Neighbor against neighbor. This is what civil war is..and this is what people like Maxine Waters is calling for.
State govt has never been constitutionally required to enforce federal law. A state cannot pass a law overruling a federal law. Such as owning Pot in Colo still violates federal law, and Colo cannot change that, but Colorado decides its own laws and into which govt purposes it spends its limited dollars.

Civil war is already here. It started some time ago, but is now gaining speed like a train with no conductor.
I'm thinking more along the lines of a 'hot' war, not just the foaming-at-the-mouth rabidity of the left. They have begun to make calls for physical violence.

It is not an accident that we are this divided, those in power have been pounding the wedge for at least 25 years.

A divided people are much easier to control, and that is why we have been systematically divided over time

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That “wedge” you speak of are actually illegal wetbacks. “Pounded” in to American society by Democrats to change American culture, tradition and to force a loss of identity. They’ve fucked this nation up from top to bottom. There is almost nothing negative that they AREN’T the direct catalyst to.

BOTH the dems and republicans are equally to blame,they are both corrupt and serve the same interest groups,that cannot be debated as much as many here dont want to accept it and deal with it they have been programmed so badly they are in denial mode their party is corrupt as well even all these decades later incredibly.

I disagree.
With regard to wetbacks, it has always been Democrats fighting to allow more in to eventually vote for their welfare state utopia.
They conned Reagan’s nutless ass in 1986...that’s all.
Going further, the current administration is 100% anti wetback. No debating that.

So.....terrorists blow up LA harbor for example. The residents flee because hidden cells are now on the streets shooting willynilly. Do you help someone hide or do you ask them what political party do they belong to?
I would try to evaluate and not ask. To ask is to invite a lie.

Forum List

Back