Illegal Immigrants and Child Sex Trafficking

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Human Trafficking—Exploitation of Illegal Aliens | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Child sex trafficking is a serious problem in this country -- Trump's policies may not be popular but he is at least trying to bring more light to this crisis -- if what Trump says is true and most of these so-called illegal immigrant parents are actually sex traffickers, shouldn't we have tougher laws to crack down on them? Why go easy on people who exploit children?

How many are you are willing to let a child trafficker go free just because you wanted to be nice to illegals?

Human Trafficking—Exploitation of Illegal Aliens | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Child sex trafficking is a serious problem in this country -- Trump's policies may not be popular but he is at least trying to bring more light to this crisis -- if what Trump says is true and most of these so-called illegal immigrant parents are actually sex traffickers, shouldn't we have tougher laws to crack down on them? Why go easy on people who exploit children?

How many are you are willing to let a child trafficker go free just because you wanted to be nice to illegals?
This was brought up about two weeks ago.

I was basically called a liar. That it was rare.

Oh, you mean like the way the govt. has mishandled affairs and have lost children in the system or the outright abuse by good ol' law enforcement looking to dump their problems onto someone else?

This child trafficking has been going on since as long as I can remember, even before the internet, I remember hearing how illegal immigrants brought children into the united states because people in Hollywood would pay top dollar. When they where deported back, it was a free ticket. They will just go and do it all over again. Now they are doing the same with Meth. There are billionaires in Mexico

This child trafficking has been going on since as long as I can remember, even before the internet, I remember hearing how illegal immigrants brought children into the united states because people in Hollywood would pay top dollar. When they where deported back, it was a free ticket. They will just go and do it all over again. Now they are doing the same with Meth. There are billionaires in Mexico

A Hispanic who works for me told me in much of Mexico pretty little girls are recruited at young ages to work in whore-houses / strip clubs in return for smuggling to the U.S.. Sad and fucking pathetic.

Forum List

Back