Unedited Video of the WTC 7 collapse with the penthouse

LOL! I love how fucking retards pretend no sound is "clearly the sound of an explosion"! :lol: Stupid fucking ignorant little shits! True explosives would be heard for MILES and you can't even hear a pop in the video YOU claim shows an explosion! No wonder everyone laughs at you truthtards. You can't even be honest when you post your own evidence! Now go find a video that actually has an explosion in it ya pathetic loser!

Now go ahead and tell us again how this ground breaking new evidence proves your pathetic pack of lies. :lol:

so your expertise in explosives or demolition is what ?

Probably better than yours. You're constantly stepping all over your dick with misinformation and downright bullshit.

Regardless, I'm still waiting for you fuckwads to actually come up with some real evidence. A circle jerk over a video you pretend shows explosions from non explosives isn't exactly going to convince anyone not already in a straight jacket of your honesty.

so you have none...I see

so your expertise in explosives or demolition is what ?

Probably better than yours. You're constantly stepping all over your dick with misinformation and downright bullshit.

Regardless, I'm still waiting for you fuckwads to actually come up with some real evidence. A circle jerk over a video you pretend shows explosions from non explosives isn't exactly going to convince anyone not already in a straight jacket of your honesty.

so you have none...I see

And your expertise in explosives and demolition is what again? :lol: Fucking loser can't even understand the simple facts, yet we're suppose to believe him? Give it up eots. You're a joke, and not a good one.

In its July 2008 Draft Report for Public Comment, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) initially claimed that Building 7 collapsed 40% slower than free fall acceleration.

Why would NIST want to say Building 7 did not experience free fall? NIST’s lead technical investigator, Shyam Sunder, stated in the WTC 7 technical briefing that free fall could only happen when an object “has no structural components below it.”[ii] The only way for a building to have no structural components below it is to remove the lower structural components with an external force such as explosives. If the upper part of a building is crushing its lower structural components, in other words, doing the work of removing them, not all of its energy will be converted into motion and its descent will not be free fall.

A high school physics teacher named David Chandler objected to NIST’s initial claim, pointing out that, based on video footage of Building 7’s destruction, NIST’s claim contradicted “a publicly visible, easily measurable quantity.”[iii] Mr. Chandler wrote a comment to NIST, saying, “Acknowledgement of and accounting for an extended period of free fall in the collapse of WTC 7 must be a priority if NIST is to be taken seriously.”[iv]

Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

However, Mr. Chandler does explain how in Part 3 of his video, NIST Finally Admits Freefall, saying:[vi]

“In the case of a falling building, the only way it can go into free fall is if an external force removes the supporting structure. None of the gravitational potential energy of the building is available for this purpose, or it would slow the fall of the building. The fact of free fall by itself is strong evidence of explosive demolition, but the evidence of explosive demolition is even stronger than that.”

Mr. Chandler goes on to describe two particular attributes of Building 7’s free fall descent that make the evidence for explosive demolition even more overwhelming:

“What is particularly striking is the suddenness of onset of free fall. Acceleration doesn’t build up gradually. The graph [measuring the building’s descent] simply turns a corner. The building went from full support to zero support instantly.”

Secondly:

“The onset of freefall was not only sudden, it extended across the whole width of the building… The fact the roof stayed level shows the building was in free fall across the entire width.”

Mr. Chandler summarizes the meaning of these observations, saying:

“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

REFERENCES

National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), “Final Report on the Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 – Draft for Public Comment,” Washington, DC. August 2008. Chapter 3 p.41. http://wtc.nist.gov/media/NIST_NCSTAR_1A_for_public_comment.pdf

[ii] NIST WTC 7 Technical Briefing, August 26, 2008. http://911speakout.org/NIST_Tech_Briefing_Transcript.pdf Transcript p.16

[iii] Ibid.

[iv] Quoted by David Ray Griffin, “The Mysterious Collapse of WTC 7: Why NIST’s Final 9/11 Report is Unscientific and False,” GlobalResearch.ca, September 14, 2009. The Mysterious Collapse of WTC Seven

[v] NIST NCSTAR 1A, “Final Report on the Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7,” Washington, DC. November 2008. p.45 NIST and the World Trade Center

[vi]

Last edited by a moderator:
And PE still refuses to understand the difference between the entire building in a progressive collapse and just the facade.

Stupidity rules.......

And PE still refuses to understand the difference between the entire building in a progressive collapse and just the facade.

Stupidity rules.......

These dummies think just because someone from NIST said part of the outer facade fell near free-fall for 2 seconds after the inside of the building had fallen for 10 seconds prior that, they can claim NIST says the entire building fell at free-fall speed.

These same retards bash NIST until they need to twist something to fit one of their propaganda points, then NIST is credible.

Stupidity rules.......

These dummies think just because someone from NIST said part of the outer facade fell near free-fall for 2 seconds after the inside of the building had fallen for 10 seconds prior that, they can claim NIST says the entire building fell at free-fall speed.

These same retards bash NIST until they need to twist something to fit one of their propaganda points, then NIST is credible.

Ah, but you forget, in their minds the penthouses collapsing into the center of the building are separate events and not part of the global collapse. Don't ask me how they figure that one out....

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

Told you... They can't see the whole picture. Just those 2 seconds. And damn it if the inside of the building was gutted 10 seconds earlier, that doesn't matter. It couldn't have been a progressive collapse there's those 2 seconds....

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You're lying again parrot shit :lol:

You wouldn't know the truth if came up and bit you on your little lying ass, I'm not making up anything, your argument is with all the credible engineers, architects, military CIA FBI and countless others, that know a shitload more about the topic then your sorry ass :lol:

LOL, so now you claim to actually be able to see through the fucking building!!! You fucking sorry ass troll..Admits he DOES hear the rumble, when all this time denied ANY , now claims to have Xray vision!!! STFU you loser!

Not all explosions jaggoff, thermitic cutting charges are not as loud as RDX etc.. Again it is not supposed to look like a CD, with all the bells and explosions dumbfuck!

No asswipe one of your debunked arguments was the lack of DET cord proved no CD, in one of your past posts,,,yeah you said it. Besides there is explosive det cord too BTW, it gets consumed too leaving no trace of itself...God you're stupid, you again post shit you don't research..

You are a fantastically stupid mental midgit, a CD could be carried out with thermitic cutting charges, it STILL is a CD, but with a different method of cutting away the columns..a quieter method with temps exceeding 5000 degs.
Tell us how you know hydrocarbon office fires that NIST even admitted they guessed at the temps, brought down a 47 story hirise in 13 seconds, I need a good laugh!!

You in turn have a shitty one loser..say hello to nurse Ratched for us :lol::lol:

One_Flew_over_the_cuckoos_nest_Nurse_Ratched_Billy_Bibbit_250.jpg

I'm a geologist and have used explosives for over 30 years and I can tell you with zero problem that det cord has a very distinctive sound. Easily heard from up to a mile away.
Det cord is one of the few things that can be used to accurately control a demolition sequence and thermite doesn't operate the way you think either. Thermite takes quite a while to operate. To cut a steel support beam you need to use a explosive with a high velocity. C-4 is popular because of its 31,000 feet per second rate of expansion. Heaving charges only have a velocity of around 12,600 feet per second so can not cut the steel beams.

Come back when you actually have something.

I'm a geologist and have used explosives for over 30 years and I can tell you with zero problem that det cord has a very distinctive sound. Easily heard from up to a mile away.
Det cord is one of the few things that can be used to accurately control a demolition sequence and thermite doesn't operate the way you think either. Thermite takes quite a while to operate. To cut a steel support beam you need to use a explosive with a high velocity. C-4 is popular because of its 31,000 feet per second rate of expansion. Heaving charges only have a velocity of around 12,600 feet per second so can not cut the steel beams.

Come back when you actually have something.

nonsense... Ihave used det cord and there is nothing distinctive to the sound over other explosions and also know that there are many factors and procedures that can dampen sound as compared to blasting rock in the open

Last edited:
You lefties are going to drive yourselves crazy watching the disaster over and over. As much as I am tempted to charge Clinton with direct involvement in the conspiracy to destroy the World Trade Center I have to admit that the slickster wasn't smart enough to pull it off. Clinton was criminally negligent but that's about it.

You lefties are going to drive yourselves crazy watching the disaster over and over. As much as I am tempted to charge Clinton with direct involvement in the conspiracy to destroy the World Trade Center I have to admit that the slickster wasn't smart enough to pull it off. Clinton was criminally negligent but that's about it.

you are lost in the illusion of left/right and that presidents and congress call the shots

you are lost in the illusion of left/right and that presidents and congress call the shots

:lol:

This is all eots has anymore. He's had his ass handed to him so many times there isn't anything left to say.

One liners is it. Great job eots.

your question is irrelevant and does nothing to speak to your claim that det cord has a distinctive sound

On the contrary, it is very relevent to determining your honesty and yes det cord has a very distinctive sound. Listen to videos of the cast shots they make in the mines and you can quite distinctly hear it. Unlike the supposed explosion in the OP's video.

On the contrary, it is very relevent to determining your honesty and yes det cord has a very distinctive sound. Listen to videos of the cast shots they make in the mines and you can quite distinctly hear it. Unlike the supposed explosion in the OP's video.

the velocity of det cord is irrelevant and does nothing to prove anything any ninny can google it in 2 secs and a mine in a big hollow cave usually with nothing but open space around it furthermore no sound damping is utilized...and you did not say you could distinctly hear it..you said it made a distinct sound over other explosives which is complete bullshit, I could play all kinds of explosives sounds and you could not possible tell one from the other

you lefties are going to drive yourselves crazy watching the disaster over and over. As much as i am tempted to charge clinton with direct involvement in the conspiracy to destroy the world trade center i have to admit that the slickster wasn't smart enough to pull it off. Clinton was criminally negligent but that's about it.

:lol:

This is all eots has anymore. He's had his ass handed to him so many times there isn't anything left to say.

One liners is it. Great job eots.

one liner of truth

Yet every video of the WTC 7 collapse that has audio doesn't have ANYTHING that even RESEMBLES a controlled demolition. So much for truthter honesty, integrity and credibility! :lol:

As for your one liners, eots, they resemble the truth less than the claims of the flat earth society resemble the truth. We all realize you have a massive ego among other serious psychological issues, but not even your massive ego is going to sell your bullshit as the truth.

the velocity of det cord is irrelevant and does nothing to prove anything any ninny can google it in 2 secs and a mine in a big hollow cave usually with nothing but open space around it furthermore no sound damping is utilized...and you did not say you could distinctly hear it..you said it made a distinct sound over other explosives which is complete bullshit, I could play all kinds of explosives sounds and you could not possible tell one from the other

Fine, google it. So far you have made some very bold statements and to be frank I don't believe you. So google away and amuse us.

Forum List

Back