Unedited Video of the WTC 7 collapse with the penthouse

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Mr. Jones, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Mr. Jones

Mr. Jones Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +161

All previous versions of this video showing the collapse straight down of WTC7 began after the cave-in of the Penthouse at the top. This unedited video starts before the Penthouse at the top collapses and very clearly one hears the sound of an explosion initiating the collapse sequence.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
  2. KissMy

KissMy Free Breast Exam

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,932
    No Explosives Gravity Collapse​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwFHEoiUZ7o"]Many No Explosive Collapses[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIsE8CkZI6U&feature=related"]Progressive Collapse Proven[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYnVWQhAeH4"]Progressive Collapse Intiated on 3 Buildings [/ame]

3. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
  4. Mr. Jones

Mr. Jones Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +161
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
  5. Patriot911

Patriot911 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    LOL! I love how fucking retards pretend no sound is "clearly the sound of an explosion"! :lol: Stupid fucking ignorant little shits! True explosives would be heard for MILES and you can't even hear a pop in the video YOU claim shows an explosion! No wonder everyone laughs at you truthtards. You can't even be honest when you post your own evidence! Now go find a video that actually has an explosion in it ya pathetic loser!

Now go ahead and tell us again how this ground breaking new evidence proves your pathetic pack of lies. :lol:

6. Mr. Jones

Mr. Jones Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +161
    Oh look who it is its the parrot..come back to display his ignorance..how quickly you've forgotton all the times you got your ass toasted on these forms :lol:
    Hey loser..try to use a computer with some speakers instead of the one at the nurses station..I know you have to sneak to use it and all
    but should you find one with some decent volume controls..you can hear a loud rumble/explosion right before the whole thing comes crashing down.
    And while you were away dealing with your ailments, you missed a lot of discussion on how the WTC collapses were a clandestine covert operation that required no use of DET cord, and the use of quieter thermitic cutter charges that don't go BOOM for miles :lol:
    Don't you have the brain capacity to understand that it was NOT intended to look like a CD? Apparently NOT..

7. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    so your expertise in explosives or demolition is what ?

8. Mr. Jones

Mr. Jones Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +161
    I don't think he is at the computer at the nurses station anymore, I think it's lights out and he might be medicated by now.

9. Patriot911

Patriot911 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    I see your delusions of grandeur are still as high as always. Unfortunately for you, the truth is on my side and you're just a pathetic loser who has nothing so has to make shit up. Tell us again about the massive explosions one can hear on the video! :lol:

Klipsch 5.1 speakers. I hear just fine. I don't have to make shit up like you do.

Oh, you hear the rumble. You can see it is the collapse of the internal structures.

Explosions are loud and high pitched. Or did you forget that little fact in your jacking off over thinking you actually found something. :lol: Oh... can't find that either? Well, keep pretending.

Oh, so now you're going to pretend the explosion you DIDN'T hear was the lack of det cord? :lol: You can't even make up believable shit or keep your "stories" straight! You should go back to truthtard school and get you some more edumication because the first brainwashing didn't take.

Yet the whole BASIS of the truthtard claims is that it looked just like a CD so it had to be a CD! You fucking losers STILL can't keep your stories straight! You get your ass kicked to high heaven over the lack of evidence of CD so you pretend there was no conventional CD, while forgetting the whole basis of your retarded theories was the fact it looked like a CD. I swear. Truthtards could jump off a building and miss the ground due to incompetence and ignorance.

Have a good night truthtard loser! .!.. :lol: ..!.

10. Patriot911

Patriot911 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Probably better than yours. You're constantly stepping all over your dick with misinformation and downright bullshit.

Regardless, I'm still waiting for you fuckwads to actually come up with some real evidence. A circle jerk over a video you pretend shows explosions from non explosives isn't exactly going to convince anyone not already in a straight jacket of your honesty.