UC Davis truth: Photo; Student admits they trapped cops on purpose! Link.

Weren't teeth at kicking level?

Now, nothing will happen to those police, case closed, back to work.

The cops were justified for what? Because they couldn't escape? Did they think to step over them? Also, did you notice in the video how the cops were walking back and forth with ease, to both sides of the line of students, coming back and forth to spray them more? Even if it had been necessary to use pepper spray to "break through" why did they go around spraying everyone? Clearly the cops were out of line and went well beyond anything that as necessary.
I agree with you. I've seen nothing in the videos that suggests the police were in any way constrained. But because one of the protesters has made a statement supporting the cops' story it must be further examined so the police buffs have no challenge.

Oh those poor poor poor poor cops.

They must have been so frightened.

Imagine being trapped by a bunch of students holding up signs.

And all those poor guys had were guns and pepper spray and clubs batons, and full riot gear and the might of the entire police force behind them, too.

And those dastardly students?

They could sit down and links arms.

Everybody knows how lifethreatening THAT is, right?

Hats off to the cops for not shooting them, eh?

As the new photo CLEARLY shows, and the student admittedly described, the students surrounded them, sat, and said "You'll have to go through us".

NOW....all 50 state laws say "preventing the free movement of another human being" is, but statute, called "kidnapping".

The cops in that circle COULD have used fists and batons to literally beat their way through.

But instead, they had a commanding officer, the Lt., who used the less lethal liquid pepper spray OC, which has ZERO permanent effects and wears off in 30 minutes.

Should they instead have beaten the students? Hell no. They made the right choice.

Case closed boys. If you surround a bunch of cops and demand "You'll have to go through us", well, the cops are gonna go through you. Dont whine when you get what you asked for.
Apparently they wanted the confrontation so they could cry foul...typical miscreant/petulant behaviour shared with the best of martyrs/drama queens everywhere...:eusa_whistle:

Apparently they wanted the confrontation so they could cry foul...typical miscreant/petulant behaviour shared with the best of martyrs/drama queens everywhere..

I have a similar feeling about the new voter ID requirements.
People have a little bit less then a full year to get the proper paperwork together to get their ID's...Instead they will do nothing then when it comes time to vote they will cry foul and blame everyone for their problem...Typical Democrat mentality. :eusa_whistle:

UC Davis Student Admits Protesters Surrounded Cops and Wouldn't Let Them Leave | NewsBusters.org

Well well well. The UC Davis TRUTH is now leaking out. In the above link, a UC Davis protestor admits that they purposely encircled the cops, and quote: "We had encircled them [campus police], and they were trying to leave, and they were trying to clear a path. And so, we sat down, linked arms, and said that if they wanted to clear the path, they would have to go through us"

And "go through" you the cops did. BUT...dont believe the statement? How about the photo? Below, you'll see the cop who sprayed them.......AND the cops who were stuck inside the hippie circle in the back, who were told "you'll have to go through us". HERE is the photo:

Your picture shows a group of students sitting on the walkway with crowds of spectators on either side. There was no "encircled." The cops could have walked around them, and in fact it appears some of them did. The picture shows cops on each side of the line.

Nice try. And thank you for supporting bad acting cops. May you meet one in the near future.

:thup:

UC Davis Student Admits Protesters Surrounded Cops and Wouldn't Let Them Leave | NewsBusters.org

Well well well. The UC Davis TRUTH is now leaking out. In the above link, a UC Davis protestor admits that they purposely encircled the cops, and quote: "We had encircled them [campus police], and they were trying to leave, and they were trying to clear a path. And so, we sat down, linked arms, and said that if they wanted to clear the path, they would have to go through us"

And "go through" you the cops did. BUT...dont believe the statement? How about the photo? Below, you'll see the cop who sprayed them.......AND the cops who were stuck inside the hippie circle in the back, who were told "you'll have to go through us". HERE is the photo:
Pathological liar Brent Bozo's Newsbusters has even less credibility than FOX, if that's possible.

The photo shows the victims sitting in a straight line. Only uneducated CON$ would not know enough Geometry to understand a straight line is not a circle!!!

If anything, the assailants had the victims surrounded. The thugs were on both sides of the students and the goon with the pepper spray freely stepped from behind the entrapped students to the front of the victims so he could spray their faces. After the thugs vented their rage, they freely left the scene by simply backing out from their unblocked position.

This video shows everything, and nowhere is it heard "you'll have to go through us."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4406KJQMc"]UC Davis Pepper Spray Incident, Four Perspectives - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
These victims describe their "torture" (while giggling)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc2UhfJ1uug&feature=player_embedded]Torture Victims of UC Davis Pepper Spray Massacre Speak Out! - YouTube[/ame]

What kind of inept person can't get over somebody who is sitting? They were already on both sides of the individuals.

Doesn't matter WHAT they say... that had no actual effect on preventing someone from getting around.

I'm an obese individual and even I could still get over those people if I really wanted to.

They just wanted to try out their canisters.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. So you think if a group of people surround a group of cops, and when asked to move, the people say "NO you'll have to go through us", you think they should step over them? Well, police tactics 101 says you NEVER put your weapons within arms reach of someone unless absolutely necessary.

Trust me, they did NOT want to use the spray, look at the shitstorm it created.

BUT....the OWS'ers ASKED for it. Begged for it.

Case closed. UC Davis cops were MORE than justified. In fact, they shouldve used even more force, and went hands on and arrested every piece of shit liberal in that human chain.

Oh please.

Personally, I wish they'd have beaten them senseless... fuck those maggot infested bums.

Last edited:

From that photo, you can clearly see that they don't "circle" anything, they are just blocking the sidewalk, and yeah.........there are cops on 3 sides of them, which would mean the COPS were circling the students.

And........I'm sorry..........but the students that DID want to get past could have simply walked on the grass.

No sympathy for these kids, most of whom are spoiled brats, but -

The cops used a chemical agent against people were were unarmed, non-threatening, and could have been handled in other ways.

They overreacted, and they should lose their jobs.

The cops used a chemical agent against people were were unarmed, non-threatening, and could have been handled in other ways.

What "other ways"??? Hand-to-hand force, with possible injuries like broken arms or fights? Batons, that would absolutely cause damage? Guns? Beatings? Dogs?

OC (Oleorison Capsicum), a liquid pepper, was invented in the 1980's as THE OTHER WAY to avoid the above "ways" which almost always end in permanent injuries and more violence.

"Other ways"? OC spray IS the other way.

EVERY aspect of what they did is by the book. They will NOT lose their jobs. They should get an accomodation letter for showing such restraint in the face of those whiny brats. Cops in the 70's would've brought out the batons and dogs. Those hippies got off easy.

Your picture shows a group of students sitting on the walkway with crowds of spectators on either side. There was no "encircled." The cops could have walked around them, and in fact it appears some of them did. The picture shows cops on each side of the line.

Nice try. And thank you for supporting bad acting cops. May you meet one in the near future.

Follow the circle. The protesters have said they made a circle. If you follow the arc, it would encircle the cops. And yeah, there were cops on boths side. It's called "backup". They didn't encircle the entire department dumbass.

I wont encounter a bad one....for one because the bad ones make up such a tiny percentage of cops the odds are highly unlikely, and two, I follow the law...making it even less likely.

And the jackasses who said "they should've leapt over them", you know 100% that stepping over them would cause a foot to contact a shoulder, head, arm, etc, and there would be 1,000 lawyers waiting to file an "assault" lawsuit based on unwanted contact. Or...a dumbass protestor grabs a cops leg and then the hand-to-hand fight is on.

But then again....I wouldn't mind seeing some of those hippies starting a fight and getting a big fat lip for it.

Are you kidding me? Did you actually pay attention to the pictures? There was clearly a gap on the right side of the picture. The cops were not "trapped". And even if they were, what was stopping the cops from simply stepping over them?

Follow the circle. The protesters have said they made a circle. If you follow the arc, it would encircle the cops. And yeah, there were cops on boths side. It's called "backup". They didn't encircle the entire department dumbass.

I wont encounter a bad one....for one because the bad ones make up such a tiny percentage of cops the odds are highly unlikely, and two, I follow the law...making it even less likely.

And the jackasses who said "they should've leapt over them", you know 100% that stepping over them would cause a foot to contact a shoulder, head, arm, etc, and there would be 1,000 lawyers waiting to file an "assault" lawsuit based on unwanted contact. Or...a dumbass protestor grabs a cops leg and then the hand-to-hand fight is on.

But then again....I wouldn't mind seeing some of those hippies starting a fight and getting a big fat lip for it.

Okay, so instead of taking the small risk of facing a lawsuit and simply stepping over the protestors, the cop instead decided to deliberately pepper spray them. :lol:

I can't believe how many stupid fuckers think it would be best for a cop to put his weapon, and person, in jeopardy by stepping over these nuts.
Not to mention that some of them couldn't likely lift their leg that high without kicking someone in the head.

I want to remind everyone that these 'kids' were not part of the OWS movement as some have claimed on this board.

Viewpoints: UC Davis chancellor must do the right thing – resign - Sacramento Opinion - Sacramento Editorial | Sacramento Bee

"I was one of the 10 University of California, Davis, students who were pepper-sprayed on Nov. 18 by police acting on behalf of UC Davis Chancellor Linda Katehi. We were peacefully protesting massive UC tuition hikes and never posed a threat to any officers, but the riot police used military grade pepper spray point-blank on us."

Last edited:

What "other ways"??? Hand-to-hand force, with possible injuries like broken arms or fights? Batons, that would absolutely cause damage? Guns? Beatings? Dogs?

OC (Oleorison Capsicum), a liquid pepper, was invented in the 1980's as THE OTHER WAY to avoid the above "ways" which almost always end in permanent injuries and more violence.

"Other ways"? OC spray IS the other way.

EVERY aspect of what they did is by the book. They will NOT lose their jobs. They should get an accomodation letter for showing such restraint in the face of those whiny brats. Cops in the 70's would've brought out the batons and dogs. Those hippies got off easy.

Well, there was a reason why they rewrote all the books after the 1970's. The images of setting dogs and batons on people asking for silly things like letting black people vote or ending a war everyone agreed was a bad idea just looked bad.

Rodney King was a bad guy, but man, that beating tape looks awful.

These cops may be exonerated, but I doubt they'll ever work there again.

Forum List

Back