How would you fix the economy?

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
Total overhaul:

Electing a government that represents the people over special interests with the provision of People VS media will accomplish the following for the ordinary people and the over all economy:

- internet service providers who stole internet from the US government either lowers monthly internet/phone bill to $5/month its original price or government takes back control of communications - this will put about $100/month for every single American family stimulus for our economy (much bigger and more secure then anything provided by the government)

- Gas and oil that is on public land renegotiated by people's government to be at the minimal prices - freing up billions upon billions of dollars for our economy

- Special interest lobbyists are thrown out of Washington and health care laws reviewed and eliminated reducing our health care costs by about 87% -freing up that money for the over all economy stimulus

You need the country back, XXXXX needs your service - special interests need money.

You can save that and probably more cracking down on entitlements!

Total overhaul:

Electing a government that represents the people over special interests with the provision of People VS media will accomplish the following for the ordinary people and the over all economy:

- internet service providers who stole internet from the US government either lowers monthly internet/phone bill to $5/month its original price or government takes back control of communications - this will put about $100/month for every single American family stimulus for our economy (much bigger and more secure then anything provided by the government)

- Gas and oil that is on public land renegotiated by people's government to be at the minimal prices - freing up billions upon billions of dollars for our economy

- Special interest lobbyists are thrown out of Washington and health care laws reviewed and eliminated reducing our health care costs by about 87% -freing up that money for the over all economy stimulus

You need the country back, XXXXX needs your service - special interests need money.
Fire obamaturd would be the first step. Then reid. Then I would tell the republicans they had better do right or else.

Abolish capital gains tax.
Abolish es tate tax.
Abolish corporate income tax.
Abolish tax on SS payments.
Abolish personal income tax.
Establish consumption taxes on everything sold brand new.
Abolish public sector unions.
Abolish minimum wage.
Drill for American oil wherever it may be found.
Build nuclear power plants.
Encourage and support family farms and community vegetable gardens.
Establish term limits for all government employees including the self-agrandized "supreme" court.
Execute all death row inmates.
Abolish parole.
Abolish "country club" prisons and build sprawling outdoor compounds where prisoners must work and survive on their own, grow there own food, harvest their own food, prepare their own food...or die trying.
Legalize non-narcotic recreational drugs.
Chemically castrate all child molesters.
Execute all rapists.
Require all able bodied, citizens to serve four years in the military. (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Border Patrol, State Police, Local Police, Sheriff's Department.)
Require all non-felony citizens over 21yo to carry a working, loaded firearm of minimum caliber. (.380 works for me)
Kill all radical terrorists and their entire families including grandparents, parents, children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, siblings, cousins and dear friends.

Last edited:
Abolish es tate tax.
Abolish minimum wage.
Establish term limits for all government employees including the self-agrandized "supreme" court.
Abolish parole.
Abolish "country club" prisons and build sprawling outdoor compounds where prisoners must work and survive on their own, grow there own food, harvest their own food, prepare their own food...or die trying.
Execute all rapists.
Require all able bodied, citizens to serve four years in the military. (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Border Patrol, State Police, Local Police, Sheriff's Department.)
Require all non-felony citizens over 21yo to carry a working, loaded firearm of minimum caliber. (.380 works for me)
Kill all radical terrorists and their entire families including grandparents, parents, children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, siblings, cousins and dear friends.
I'm not a tax expert, but I agree with all. as long as theres just some taxes to pay for the very basics

There is no fixing something so fundamentally flawed. We are screwed now and will continue to be as long as the people at the top insist on being insulated from losses and negative repercussions by the governments of the world.

Abolish es tate tax.
Abolish minimum wage.
Abolish parole.
Execute all rapists.

Holy shit this made me laugh. Thanks!

When you reply and confirm that you were in fact being serious I'll get an even bigger laugh.

Freeze all spending. Backtrack to 2008 or before levels. Get RID of the current Tax Code (and that means the 16th)...Order review of regulations that hinder all growth in the private sector on all fronts.

*Vote Obama out of office*

Freeze all spending. Backtrack to 2008 or before levels. Get RID of the current Tax Code (and that means the 16th)...Order review of regulations that hinder all growth in the private sector on all fronts.

*Vote Obama out of office*

So let me see if I have this right. You claim to be concerned about spending yet you are seemingly ok with the spending that was going on in 2008. I would LOVE to understand how you rationalize that one....I know, you just want the policies of the republican president, and the actual policies or spending in this case don't really matter to you. It's just something you pretend to care about so you can complain.

Abolish es tate tax.
Abolish minimum wage.
Abolish parole.
Execute all rapists.

Good thing you'll never be in power, you psycho.

Abolish es tate tax.
Abolish minimum wage.
Abolish parole.
Execute all rapists.

Oh my lord! So taxes on all things that are bought brand new? Are you speaking of automobiles, boats, etc..? I would then buy everything used, as would probably most everyone else. Problem solved.

4 years in the military, border patrol, or police? I'm guessing that you did the same.

Why does everyone need to carry a gun? (Not anti-gun...just curious)

Kill children? You are one scary dude.

Chemically castrate child molestors? I agree with you on that one.

Legalizing non-narcotics would be useless. Haven't you heard of the surge of "hillbilly heroin" abuse? Oxycontin, lortab, etc..is what most people want. As a matter of fact, I would bet my bank balance, retirement, and investments that a hydrocodone dispensing machine in the waiting room of the ER's across the US would dramatically decrease the cost of healthcare. :lol: It seems funny, but I'm deadly serious.

Country club prisons? I've treated lots of patients in prisons. You must have been in nicer ones than I've seen.

I agree with a lot of your ideas, and others...not so much. But that's the great thing about this country: We can express our opinions freely.

Create this law: any member of congress, including the house of representatives or the senate, that is in office, while the budget is not balanced is ineligible to serve a consecutive term.

Make all campaign donations unlawful. (Call them what they are: bribes.)

Allow companies to repatriate overseas profits at reduced tax rates, if it is used to create jobs.

I think that is better than what they are presently doing, which is nothing.

Freeze all spending. Backtrack to 2008 or before levels. Get RID of the current Tax Code
We need a bold new plan, that is why I propose a 888 plan. crafted with my pizza friends. it's the best there is, unless someone comes up with a 777 plan... but you don't do that.

I'd send a warning of zero tolerance to the world and keep the staff necessary to maintain the nukes(ICBM).
Then I would abolish the military.Outlaw production, export, and sales of weapons of war, and call it a day. 800 plus BILLION per year.......stays at home.

Create this law: any member of congress, including the house of representatives or the senate, that is in office, while the budget is not balanced is ineligible to serve a consecutive term.

Make all campaign donations unlawful. (Call them what they are: bribes.)

Allow companies to repatriate overseas profits at reduced tax rates, if it is used to create jobs.

I think that is better than what they are presently doing, which is nothing.

How about baby steps? If a budget isn't passed, how long has it been, those members up for re-election forfeit.

Forum List

Back