UC Davis truth: Photo; Student admits they trapped cops on purpose! Link.

OC Spray has NEVER resulted in a death or permanent injury.

Pepper spray has caused severe allergic reactions in individuals which has killed them.

In addition:

Wikipedia said:
The US Army concluded in a 1993 Aberdeen Proving Ground study that pepper spray could cause "[m]utagenic effects, carcinogenic effects, sensitization, cardiovascular and pulmonary toxicity, neurotoxicity, as well as possible human fatalities. There is a risk in using this product on a large and varied population".[10]

Show me cases where United States cops have pepper sprayed a person, and the coroner determined that Oleorisin Capsicum 5% exposure was the cause of death..........dont worry, I'll wait.:cool:

You got your info from wikipedia: Pepper spray - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the military tested that shit using 15%. Cops use 5%, because it's extremely weaker and they dont wanna get sued. 15% can fuck you up. 5% can't. I was certified in OC. Learn the facts.

No one has been killed by OC spray. Ever. They may have had a heart attack from doing crack and acid and resisting cops and getting sprayed. Or asphyxia in the back of the cop car because they were drunk, fought cops, got sprayed, then passed out in the car and died.

But, no suprisingly, the ACLU used stats including ALL deaths in any incident where OC spray was used, and use those...without noting coroners cause of death...to say OC kills people. It doesn't.

As for being a possible carcinogen...so is Diet Coke and the medium-well steak you ate at Outback.

Learn your shit before spewing ignorance.

You got your info from wikipedia: Pepper spray - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the military tested that shit using 15%. Cops use 5%, because it's extremely weaker and they dont wanna get sued. 15% can fuck you up. 5% can't. I was certified in OC. Learn the facts.

No one has been killed by OC spray. Ever. They may have had a heart attack from doing crack and acid and resisting cops and getting sprayed. Or asphyxia in the back of the cop car because they were drunk, fought cops, got sprayed, then passed out in the car and died.

But, no suprisingly, the ACLU used stats including ALL deaths in any incident where OC spray was used, and use those...without noting coroners cause of death...to say OC kills people. It doesn't.

As for being a possible carcinogen...so is Diet Coke and the medium-well steak you ate at Outback.

You don't know anything about life threatening allergies do you?

5% pepper spray can still cause an allergic reaction. Have you ever been around somebody who suffers from severe peanut allergies? It doesn't take them eating a peanut butter sandwich to give them a fucking attack.

People have died from pepper spray due to allergic reactions.

Depending on brand, an OC spray may contain water, alcohols, or organic solvents as liquid carriers; and nitrogen, carbon dioxide, or halogenated hydrocarbons (such as Freon, tetrachloroethylene, and methylene chloride) as propellants to discharge the canister contents.(3) Inhalation of high doses of some of these chemicals can produce adverse cardiac, respiratory, and neurologic effects, including arrhythmias and sudden death.

Health Hazards of Pepper Spray

Don't be a fucking retard clinging to the defense that pepper spray is unable to kill. If peanuts can fucking kill people, capsaicin most assuredly can also kill people. Whether due to allergic reactions or severe inflammation of the throat causing asphyxia.

You wanna go out on another limb and say that tazers can't kill too? Idiot.

Last edited:
if anyone "bull rushed" them, the cops had tear gas, pepper spray, batons and guns at their disposal. They were not in danger.

I guess you see what you want to believe.

Last thing I am going to say here but I really want you to think about this. In the video I posted blow at around the 4:00 mark you can see how close the protesters are standing to the cops. It's maybe five yards....maybe. Now put yourself five yards away from a wall and see how long it takes you to run up and hit it with your hand. Just for shits and giggles I did it myself and it took me about one second wearing flip flops and I am over 40 years old.

Now you are a cop in that situation. You have armor, but your weapon is holstered. You have a baton in your weak hand (keep in mind no one at this point had even produced any pepper spray) and your strong hand down near your weapon. Now it becomes that one in 10,000 scenario and four guys rush you....are you suggesting that in less than a second you can draw your weapon, take the safety off, aim, and fire taking out all four of your attackers before they are top of you?

You don't need to take out your gun. That's why you're carrying pepper spray.

There was no threat to the police. There was no reason to believe the people were going to turn violent. Police policy shouldn't involve pepperspraying any random group of people within 15 ft.

Many Lawsuits are now being filed. This school and local Government will now have to pay up. This is what you get when you hire & train Police to be roided-up Gestapo thugs. They end up costing you a lot of money. They're very bad for personal freedom and business.

Yanno..........I was part of the Security Force while I was stationed at the Naval War College in Newport RI.

There are MANY different ways to get protesters to move that don't involve pepper spray. One of 'em is if a person is sitting and won't get up, you stand behind them, put your fingers under the jawbone on either side and simply lift and spread.

Trust me.........NOBODY is going to remain seated if you do that to them.

I think the cops used pepper spray because they were lazy and thought it was the easiest way.

Forum List

Back