Gavin Newsom continues to protect his pet humans by rendering law enforcement officers helpless.

I have no problem with that. I always thought it was that way, only use force when in self defense, but apparently cops are trigger happy or just scared.

Law enforcement officers should mass resign and let those politicians do the policing.

That’ll never happen. Much of Mexifornia’s law enforcement is comprised of desperate, low iQ, unAmerican, barely legal anchor babies with no understanding of unification and the power in it...these people are yes men to the nth degree.

I have no problem with that. I always thought it was that way, only use force when in self defense, but apparently cops are trigger happy or just scared.

Cops are trained to use deadly force only when necessary, to defend their life or the life of another. The problem with this law is it isn't necessary. All police shootings are investigated - usually by a different department and likely the DA's Office - to determine if the shooting was lawful. If it isn't, cops can be charged and tried.

What is problematic from the cited article is a "officers liable for homicide if an investigation finds the use of deadly force on a civilian was necessitated by the officer's own actions." What exactly do they mean by the officer's own actions?

Forum List

Back