Bidenomics added mostly part time jobs

Income up 80%, huh? good for you....but in real America, incomes aren't up 80%, in fact no way near it.

I am retired and my pension is up 17 percent in the last three years. My houses are up over $200,000

More than pays for my increase in groceries

I am retired and my pension is up 17 percent in the last three years. My houses are up over $200,000

More than pays for my increase in groceries
Yeah, your pension is up because of the inflation. :laughing0301:
The fed reserve is finding it harder and harder to lower the fed rate with these numbers.
It was going to be 6 rate cuts this year, then they cut it to 3, now it will probably be 0, unless
they want to go all political on us.
How many manufacturing jobs were created in June????

The ‘hot’ March jobs report released by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics is not as positive as the Biden government and corporate media are billing. It actually shows that in the past 12 months, the U.S. economy has seen the number of full-time jobs decline by 1.3 million while adding 1.09 million part-time positions.

It actually shows that in the past 12 months, the U.S. economy has seen the number of full-time jobs decline by 1.3 million while adding 1.09 million part-time positions.

The cult only operates in lies and propaganda.

IN THE PAST YEAR, 1.3 million full time jobs gone, added 1.1m part time.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Amazing. :rolleyes:
1712360931659.png

The ‘hot’ March jobs report released by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics is not as positive as the Biden government and corporate media are billing. It actually shows that in the past 12 months, the U.S. economy has seen the number of full-time jobs decline by 1.3 million while adding 1.09 million part-time positions.

It actually shows that in the past 12 months, the U.S. economy has seen the number of full-time jobs decline by 1.3 million while adding 1.09 million part-time positions.

Followed him for 40 years.... He is stupid and lazy.He is a liar but I am not sure he even takes into account true or false. REmember the several plagiarism cases in his schooling and campaigning. \

WATCH: Plagiarized speech that sunk Biden's 1988 presidential campaign​

WATCH: Plagiarized speech that sunk Biden's 1988 presidential campaign | Fox News Video

/---/ Dementia Joe's polling is swirling in the toilet like a breakfast burrito.
1712407843156.png

Full time jobs look like they are pretty high... as in record levels. Definitely no red flags yet. But maybe if you cross your fingers you'll get lucky and something will crash... maybe a war or something. Good luck righties!

View attachment 927656
/----/ No one on our side wants to see people suffer. We just want to be left alone.
1712407984757.png

Show your math

You forgot Burger Flipping Jobs like you used to claim for Obama
According to teabaggers, those burger flippers add to the manufacturing sector.

Bush Creates New Manufacturing Jobs!​

1712408364076.png
Alternet
https://www.alternet.org › 2004/03 › bush_creates_new...

Mar 9, 2004 — I have excellent news, Americans! The Bushites have come up with a sure-fire plan to increase the number of manufacturing jobs in the USA!

Their plan is proposed in the "Economic Report of the President." In it, George W's top economists assert that all of those people working in such fast food joints as McDonalds and Subway really are not part of the service economy -- but more accurately should be reclassified as manufacturing workers, just as those who make cars and other industrial products.

After all, contend Bush's crack team of job classifiers, when you insert that meat patty, lettuce, cheese, and ketchup into a sliced bun, you are engaged in the combining of inputs to "manufacture" a product, no less so than those who assemble electronic parts to manufacture, say, a computer.

Followed him for 40 years.... He is stupid and lazy.He is a liar but I am not sure he even takes into account true or false. REmember the several plagiarism cases in his schooling and campaigning. \

WATCH: Plagiarized speech that sunk Biden's 1988 presidential campaign | Fox News Video

The lie after lie after lie about verifiable things is astonishing.

One of my faves is when he said a guy went up and told him he travelled the most miles on Amtrak of anyone ever. When Joe told the story, the time at which he declared it happened, the gy had been dead for like 10 years.

Also this:

BIDEN: "I was diagnosed with having a — anyway — they had to take the top of my head off a couple times to see if I had a brain..."

:auiqs.jpg: :clap:

Pay no attention to Trumps sexual abuse, fraud, insurrection, election interference……

Joe Biden committed……plagarism!

Forum List

Back