Typical ways of inviting the devil into your life.

Your path is anything but spiritual, I know that.

Also rejected

I wasn’t attempting to change your mind on anything, just stating my personal experience.

Besides, if what I saw in those 27 years is all God has to offer, I’m not interested and I’m quite open to hearing what sort of offers the other side can come up with.

What did you see in those 27 years. Were they in the church or just in general. And you better be honest and not exaggerate

I don't know what a cross roads deal is, but you were either very lucky, or they did show up for you only they didn't allow you to know it.

And these are not people. They were people in the past, before they became the living hosts of the devil.

No such thing as spirits or demons or the devil

People do evil shit because they choose to

Yes, there is.

But the OP has a lot of strange ideas about the entire thing

People do evil shit because they choose to.

There is no supernatural evil being

The Devils best trick so far has been that he doesn't exist. That way you can't get warned before he rapes your mind and everything that you may have or buy.

You're raping everyone's common sense.

stop

I have observed that the victim of the devil doesn't need to invite the devil all by himself, others can do it for him too. All the same the victim is victim.

You can reject it all you want, but if this wasn't true, then there would be no such thing as deliverance ministry.

Just because someone calls something a "ministry" does not mean it's valid, you know.

Especially the part where people are wishing/bringing demonic possession onto others.

Just no

The Holly Spirit is always stronger than the devil. Or Jesus couldn't cast out demons.

But the devil still has victims. That is a fact.

By the way, if you are a minor child of a Bantist, the Holly Sirit will not even want to do much for you as you are not babtized. Jimmy Swaggart has said this too.

The Holy Spirit is much stronger than Satan. You were not saying this earlier in the thread. So if someone has the Holy Spirit take up residence in them through being born again, no one can (whatever, ASK) the devil to inhabit that person and have that work, you understand. Jesus said, "...no one can snatch them out of my hand."--John 10:28. There is also the entire "house divided" teaching, where Jesus talks about casting demons out by demons. You would not have a demon residing in a believer occupied by the Holy Spirit, no matter who wishes it to be so.

You do realize that in the myth God created Satan and then cast him down to earth.

If God loved his creations so much why would he subject them to Satan?

This is one of those mysteries that are not explained in the Bible. I can speculate about it for you, but it doesn't matter what I think, I write only the facts.

The facts as YOU see them.

HArdly impartial.

The facts as I see them is that there is no Satan

No such thing as spirits or demons or the devil

People do evil shit because they choose to

Yes, there is.

But the OP has a lot of strange ideas about the entire thing

People do evil shit because they choose to.

There is no supernatural evil being

The Devils best trick so far has been that he doesn't exist. That way you can't get warned before he rapes your mind and everything that you may have or buy.

You're raping everyone's common sense.

stop

I have observed that the victim of the devil doesn't need to invite the devil all by himself, others can do it for him too. All the same the victim is victim.

I would stop observing whatever it is that you think you're observing.

Because it's cray-cray, as the kids used to say.

I'm not kidding.

The Holly Spirit is always stronger than the devil. Or Jesus couldn't cast out demons.

But the devil still has victims. That is a fact.

By the way, if you are a minor child of a Bantist, the Holly Sirit will not even want to do much for you as you are not babtized. Jimmy Swaggart has said this too.

The Holy Spirit is much stronger than Satan. You were not saying this earlier in the thread. So if someone has the Holy Spirit take up residence in them through being born again, no one can (whatever, ASK) the devil to inhabit that person and have that work, you understand. Jesus said, "...no one can snatch them out of my hand."--John 10:28. There is also the entire "house divided" teaching, where Jesus talks about casting demons out by demons. You would not have a demon residing in a believer occupied by the Holy Spirit, no matter who wishes it to be so.

You do realize that in the myth God created Satan and then cast him down to earth.

Because without free will there is no real love. We are then just automatons.

That doesn't answer the question.

I think it does. We have a choice. Love God or not. If we didn't have a choice that's not really love. It's compelled.

Why would a loving god subject his creations to an evil being that he created?

He created the whole universe and the only place he could banish Satan was the earth?

Probably the best way is not inviting God into your life

Sorry. Tried that for 27 years and it got me nowhere. I’ve had a much more meaningful spiritual life for the 18 years since I gave up on organized religion and moved down a more spiritual path.

Your path is anything but spiritual, I know that.

Also rejected
That too can lead to the devil.

Your posts can lead to brain cell death

It is better to be God's automaton, then going through the process of the devil transforming you into his automaton.

You're making stuff up. Probably never even read the Bible through
What I wrote was observations. However I read the Bible very rigorously, as I am a Christian myself.

I think it does. We have a choice. Love God or not. If we didn't have a choice that's not really love. It's compelled.

He created the whole universe and the only place he could banish Satan was the earth?

Because it was worth it.

That's the only answer to subjecting someone you love to temporary pain, right? Like when we take our babies in for shots. Or we tell them no to candy before dinner.

It was worth it.

Because it was worth it.

That's the only answer to subjecting someone you love to temporary pain, right? Like when we take our babies in for shots. Or we tell them no to candy before dinner.

It was worth it.

An eternal evil being is not temporary pain.

So do you subject your kids to the "temporary" pain of child molesters?

It is better to be God's automaton, then going through the process of the devil transforming you into his automaton.

You're making stuff up. Probably never even read the Bible through
What I wrote was observations. However I read the Bible very rigorously, as I am a Christian myself.

I am very dubious of your claim to Christianity--either that or you MUST--I mean this with genuine concern--you MUST turn away from whomever is teaching you this stuff about the devil.

It's not Christian. I am rebuking you as a supposed Brother. When you are spouting stuff for public consumption that is "not in the Bible" and doing so as a Christian....no

Because it was worth it.

It was worth it.

The devil is not eternal.

Because it was worth it.

It was worth it.

He has been around for how long?

What did you see in those 27 years. Were they in the church or just in general. And you better be honest and not exaggerate

What did I see? I saw a family where you literally cannot swing an arm without hitting church workers, people of true faith, even members of the clergy itself undergo pain, loss, and suffering far beyond that which they deserved and far more than the unwashed masses around them.

The final straw was watching the most good, decent and faithful man I’ve ever known (my father) wither away and die from Cancer over a three year period while your/his God looked in and did nothing to stop it.

Because it was worth it.

It was worth it.

He has been around for how long?

Don't have a date on that. Don't know. But he is not God. He will be thrown into the Lake of Fire and be tormented forever and ever. Revelation 20:10

What did I see? I saw a family where you literally cannot swing an arm without hitting church workers, people of true faith, even members of the clergy itself undergo pain, loss, and suffering far beyond that which they deserved and far more than the unwashed masses around them.

The final straw was watching the most good, decent and faithful man I’ve ever known (my father) wither away and die from Cancer over a three year period while your/his God looked in and did nothing to stop it.

I'm sorry you had to see that. Cancer is awful.

But suffering was to be expected. It is wrong, very wrong, for some very wrong Christians to give the idea that Christians will have it easier than others in this life. We will not, and in some cases will have it even harder. Jesus said "In this world you will have trouble, but take heart! For I have overcome the world." --John 16:33

But suffering was to be expected. It is wrong, very wrong, for some very wrong Christians to give the idea that Christians will have it easier than others in this life. We will not, and in some cases will have it even harder. Jesus said "In this world you will have trouble, but take heart! For I have overcome the world." --John 16:33
Accept your shit lot in life because when YOU'RE DEAD you'll be rewarded. Biggest scam ever.

I’m sorry but I expect a short term return on the investment of my time, energy, money, etc... as well as a long term return. Guess that’s why Christianity isn’t for me.

I’m sorry but I expect a short term return on the investment of my time, energy, money, etc... as well as a long term return. Guess that’s why Christianity isn’t for me.

Fundamentally selfish.

"What's in it for me", in other words

Accept your shit lot in life because when YOU'RE DEAD you'll be rewarded. Biggest scam ever.

No. Not even close.

But you just want to be angry at the God you are sure doesn't exist. So you do you

Forum List

Back