OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
The End of God’s Love
things to come
The Great Separation

The Great Apostasy.jpg

The Great Suffering in Hell

the suffering in hell is proportionate to the offenses committed against God. There are levels in hell some people will suffer more than others we can suffer more intensely and be held because the body is no longer subject to the limitations of human flesh, and great fear upon them.

Just even the idea of the resurrection because they know when they get their body back their sufferings will increase in hell the suffering in our body is much worse much more intense than we could even comprehend.

For those men and women, who hate the resurrection, the question is why this is because of past sin, from this present time and future, those who sin do not believe in the afterlife, or any existence other than their own, they just believe that after they die there's no more existence, this is called predestination, but the soul is eternal, when your body is in the spirit your soul it'll be resurrected your body will be resurrected, and this is where you meet the judgments of your deeds in the individual life

Here I understand for some to speak of hell is an uncomfortable topic but just as we don't like to speak of the devil and his demons it is also important to remind ourselves what awaits us, God, in this life everyone around you in hell hates you nobody loves you not your parents, not your children, not your spouse, not your guardian Angel the Saints or God nobody, even in this life it's if we sense that someone does not like us we at least know that someone loves.

The End of God’s Love
things to come
The Great Separation

View attachment 908222
The Great Suffering in Hell

the suffering in hell is proportionate to the offenses committed against God. There are levels in hell some people will suffer more than others we can suffer more intensely and be held because the body is no longer subject to the limitations of human flesh, and great fear upon them.

Just even the idea of the resurrection because they know when they get their body back their sufferings will increase in hell the suffering in our body is much worse much more intense than we could even comprehend.

For those men and women, who hate the resurrection, the question is why this is because of past sin, from this present time and future, those who sin do not believe in the afterlife, or any existence other than their own, they just believe that after they die there's no more existence, this is called predestination, but the soul is eternal, when your body is in the spirit your soul it'll be resurrected your body will be resurrected, and this is where you meet the judgments of your deeds in the individual life

Here I understand for some to speak of hell is an uncomfortable topic but just as we don't like to speak of the devil and his demons it is also important to remind ourselves what awaits us, God, in this life everyone around you in hell hates you nobody loves you not your parents, not your children, not your spouse, not your guardian Angel the Saints or God nobody, even in this life it's if we sense that someone does not like us we at least know that someone loves.

Sounds like spiritual terrorism. What gobbledygook nonsense.

God is love. To end his love would be to end God...and that is not possible.
God seeks for us to return his love, and all are capable of that.
only those of God, are forever more, but Grace has an end

Dispensation of God
1708888149908.png

The Last Age, the end of Grace

-We begin in Ephesians 3:1-5 For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles-- if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, how that by revelation. He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets:

Eph 1:9-12 Having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times. He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth--in Him. In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, which we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory.

Sounds like spiritual terrorism. What gobbledygook nonsense.
yes it is not terrorism, just plane old terror

Romans 2: 5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

No. Not everyone. Some of us can see through the fraud thst is ‘love’, and have hardened ourselves so much it’s not possible for us, even if we wanted to.
God is unbelievable love--and absolute truth, not fraud.

I do understand given your life, your experiences, my testimony (for you) has the strength of a feather, and that it can be nothing else and that does grieve me, which I am sure is not an iota of your own grief. I sincerely hope that there are still times in your life when gladness and joy are present. May honor be yours.

The End of God’s Love​

As Meriweather has said, God never stops loving. He does all he can to help us have the best eternal existence that we possibly can. All mankind are guaranteed resurrection and immortality. This means that we will all live eternally forever and ever in bodies of flesh and bones. However, for there to be a heaven, God cannot permit those who are not willing to abide by a celestial law to live in his kingdom or else it would not be a heaven. God respects free will to choose how one will live but cannot allow them to decide where they will live without abiding by the law but must base it upon what law they are willing to abide. He must place each of us into kingdoms based upon the laws we are willing to abide by. There are certain people in this life who are willing to be enemies to God and turn against Him even after coming to know that He truly exists and have tasted of his Holy Spirit. Those are they who are beyond redemption and have sinned against the Holy Ghost. They do not inherit a kingdom of glory but a kingdom of darkness. They cannot receive forgiveness in this world nor in the world to come once they have committed the unpardonable sin. All others will inherit a kingdom of glory. There are kingdoms with varying degrees of glory and varying degrees of law. The degree of glory our bodies are resurrected to is according to the kingdom we will be resurrected to inherit. There are three major degrees of kingdoms, the telestial, the terrestrial, and the celestial. The kingdom of heaven is a celestial kingdom. To those who inherit outer darkness or perdition the scriptures say:

Matthew 12:31-32
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

So what becomes of these souls who commit blasphemy against the Holy Ghost? Does God torture them for eternity? Are they thrown into an actual lake of fire and brimstone? I don't think so. I believe the fire and brimstone is a symbol of the torment they receive. I think the lack of the Holy Spirit of God in their lives is a torment and the thought that they have lost the possibility of ever being forgiven and giving themselves over to a dark existence torments them eternally. It may be hard for we who have never sunk so low to comprehend the evil and depravity these people have taken upon themselves and how they have turned against God Himself after coming to a knowledge of his reality and goodness. Satan and his angels took this route in the premortal war in heaven as spoken of in Revelation 12. Satan became Perdition and all who follow after him and come out in open rebellion against God and his Christ by denying the Holy Spirit once they have received it become sons of Perdition. They who become such have lost all possibility of having a repentant heart and hate God eternally. There is a point where we can become beyond redemption. What I do find interesting about Matthew 12:31-32 is that Jesus mentions that they neither receive forgiveness in this world nor the world to come. This makes me wonder if there is forgiveness for those who do not sink so low in the world to come. Maybe over a much longer period of time in the eternities there may be forgiveness and progression to higher kingdoms.

I believe that God's love is very far reaching and probably unfathomable by all of us. In this world we have a chance at gaining a very high eternal existence if we so choose to do so. But for there to be a heaven, God cannot allow wickedness to exist there. Those not willing to abide the law of a celestial kingdom will be placed in a lesser kingdom where he/she is willing to abide by that kingdom's law. Perhaps some will be perfectly content to exist in a lower kingdom while others might seek to live in a kingdom of higher glory. The degrees of glory are spoken of in Doctrine and Covenants 76.

The wages of sin is death, not eternal life in torment.
Got you now... Luke 17:10
So you too, when you have done everything that was assigned and commanded you, say, 'We are unworthy servant

Therefore, you cannot earn Heaven but you can earn HELL

Got you now... Luke 17:10
So you too, when you have done everything that was assigned and commanded you, say, 'We are unworthy servant

Therefore, you cannot earn Heaven but you can earn HELL
The servant that only does their duty isn't worthy of promotion, not worthy of death. Many if not most Christians are only able to do what duty requires. It is but a few that go above and beyond in Christian service.

Forum List

Back