Typical ways of inviting the devil into your life.

Many people wish that this were true.

Not believing in the devil is like being the fly that doesn't believe in the spiderweb that is stretched in front of him and gets stuck in.
It's not a wish

There is no eveil being tempting you to do bad shit.

it's just an excuse

The devil made me do it

Unfortunately not true. Programs can be put into people. Even in primitive settings like a therapist's treatment chair.

People not the devil

There is no evil angel that dwells on earth.

I know because I tried to make a crossroads deal and no one showed up

I don't know what a cross roads deal is, but you were either very lucky, or they did show up for you only they didn't allow you to know it.

And these are not people. They were people in the past, before they became the living hosts of the devil.

No such thing as spirits or demons or the devil

People do evil shit because they choose to

The devil exists, to deny it is like removing the flood warning sign from the start of a flooded road before you drive into it.

Yes, people do evil things because they choose to, and they choose it for their children and women too, whether they want it or not.

More scary than blasphemous. It is like these people forcing some spiritual infection decease into your soul, then after that you turn around and ask the Holy Spirit what can be done. You are lucky if you even know how to properly identify the nature of your problem with these in your confession and repentance. The Holy Spirit is here the doctor banging his head on the wall in a desperate effort of saving the dying idiot who was thrown into the infection.

An even better explanation is the Good Samaritan story. When somebody has forced the devil into you, you are like that traveler after he got mugged on his way to Jerico. The Holy Spirit is the Samaritan who takes you to the inn which is the Church, and puts oil on you to slow down your death. The 2 coins is Jesus's 2 central commandments, which your church gets to take care of you. Did the traveler survive in that parable? I think it doesn't say. If not, then was the devil stronger than the Holly Spirit with his oil and inn and all?

Utterly rejected, and anyone with the misfortune of reading this thread, you should reject it too. This has no relationship to actual Christianity, and this poster is positing that the Holy Spirit in service to/and or weaker than the devil. That's black magic, Christians believe these spirits/forces are dangerous, yes, but they cannot be controlled by people who are NOT YOU. And certainly not if you are a Christian.

If you're reading, just reject it.

You can reject it all you want, but if this wasn't true, then there would be no such thing as deliverance ministry.

Just because someone calls something a "ministry" does not mean it's valid, you know.

Especially the part where people are wishing/bringing demonic possession onto others.

Just no

The Holly Spirit is always stronger than the devil. Or Jesus couldn't cast out demons.

But the devil still has victims. That is a fact.

By the way, if you are a minor child of a Bantist, the Holly Sirit will not even want to do much for you as you are not babtized. Jimmy Swaggart has said this too.

The Holy Spirit is much stronger than Satan. You were not saying this earlier in the thread. So if someone has the Holy Spirit take up residence in them through being born again, no one can (whatever, ASK) the devil to inhabit that person and have that work, you understand. Jesus said, "...no one can snatch them out of my hand."--John 10:28. There is also the entire "house divided" teaching, where Jesus talks about casting demons out by demons. You would not have a demon residing in a believer occupied by the Holy Spirit, no matter who wishes it to be so.

You do realize that in the myth God created Satan and then cast him down to earth.

If God loved his creations so much why would he subject them to Satan?

It's not a wish

There is no eveil being tempting you to do bad shit.

it's just an excuse

The devil made me do it

Unfortunately not true. Programs can be put into people. Even in primitive settings like a therapist's treatment chair.

People not the devil

I don't know what a cross roads deal is, but you were either very lucky, or they did show up for you only they didn't allow you to know it.

And these are not people. They were people in the past, before they became the living hosts of the devil.

Yes, there is.

But the OP has a lot of strange ideas about the entire thing

People do evil shit because they choose to.

There is no supernatural evil being

Utterly rejected, and anyone with the misfortune of reading this thread, you should reject it too. This has no relationship to actual Christianity, and this poster is positing that the Holy Spirit in service to/and or weaker than the devil. That's black magic, Christians believe these spirits/forces are dangerous, yes, but they cannot be controlled by people who are NOT YOU. And certainly not if you are a Christian.

You can reject it all you want, but if this wasn't true, then there would be no such thing as deliverance ministry.

Just because someone calls something a "ministry" does not mean it's valid, you know.

Especially the part where people are wishing/bringing demonic possession onto others.

Just no

The Holly Spirit is always stronger than the devil. Or Jesus couldn't cast out demons.

By the way, if you are a minor child of a Bantist, the Holly Sirit will not even want to do much for you as you are not babtized. Jimmy Swaggart has said this too.

The Holy Spirit is much stronger than Satan. You were not saying this earlier in the thread. So if someone has the Holy Spirit take up residence in them through being born again, no one can (whatever, ASK) the devil to inhabit that person and have that work, you understand. Jesus said, "...no one can snatch them out of my hand."--John 10:28. There is also the entire "house divided" teaching, where Jesus talks about casting demons out by demons. You would not have a demon residing in a believer occupied by the Holy Spirit, no matter who wishes it to be so.

You do realize that in the myth God created Satan and then cast him down to earth.

Because without free will there is no real love. We are then just automatons.

People not the devil

Yes, there is.

There is a supernatural evil being, but yes, sometimes people just choose to do evil without any supernatural influence. Agree there.

More scary than blasphemous. It is like these people forcing some spiritual infection decease into your soul, then after that you turn around and ask the Holy Spirit what can be done. You are lucky if you even know how to properly identify the nature of your problem with these in your confession and repentance. The Holy Spirit is here the doctor banging his head on the wall in a desperate effort of saving the dying idiot who was thrown into the infection.

An even better explanation is the Good Samaritan story. When somebody has forced the devil into you, you are like that traveler after he got mugged on his way to Jerico. The Holy Spirit is the Samaritan who takes you to the inn which is the Church, and puts oil on you to slow down your death. The 2 coins is Jesus's 2 central commandments, which your church gets to take care of you. Did the traveler survive in that parable? I think it doesn't say. If not, then was the devil stronger than the Holly Spirit with his oil and inn and all?

Just no

This is absolutely correct! But not all victims know that the devil has been put inside them by somebody. Especially children and women usually don't know. This really begs for help. Without their knowledge and consent, Jesus will not operate on them.

Just no

That doesn't answer the question.

Just no

Free will is so absolutely dangerous, the the Lord Jesus Christ calls its danger out in His own Lord's Prayer when he says "... and lead us not into temptation". Temptation for example is regularly forced into children by their ambitious parents, as an example, by the way.

Just no

This is one of those mysteries that are not explained in the Bible. I can speculate about it for you, but it doesn't matter what I think, I write only the facts.

Just no

Free will is so absolutely dangerous, the the Lord Jesus Christ calls its danger out in His own Lord's Prayer when he says "... and lead us not into temptation". Temptation for example is regularly forced into children by their ambitious parents, as an example, by the way.

Okay please, everyone just know--this is some really bad teaching this guy is foisting here.

anotherlife if you are hearing this dreck in a church, leave the church. Jesus Christ does not need "permission" to "operate" on anyone, what are you talking about

People not the devil

Yes, there is.

The Devils best trick so far has been that he doesn't exist. That way you can't get warned before he rapes your mind and everything that you may have or buy.

Just no

This is one of those mysteries that are not explained in the Bible. I can speculate about it for you, but it doesn't matter what I think, I write only the facts.

REJECTED.

He's making stuff up, it's heresy. If it's not in the Bible, he's just riffing

REJECTED

Probably the best way is not inviting God into your life

Sorry. Tried that for 27 years and it got me nowhere. I’ve had a much more meaningful spiritual life for the 18 years since I gave up on organized religion and moved down a more spiritual path.

People not the devil

Yes, there is.

The Devils best trick so far has been that he doesn't exist. That way you can't get warned before he rapes your mind and everything that you may have or buy.

You're raping everyone's common sense.

stop

Just no

It is better to be God's automaton, then going through the process of the devil transforming you into his automaton.

Just no

I think it does. We have a choice. Love God or not. If we didn't have a choice that's not really love. It's compelled.

It is better to be God's automaton, then going through the process of the devil transforming you into his automaton.

You're making stuff up. Probably never even read the Bible through

Just no

REJECTED.

He's making stuff up, it's heresy. If it's not in the Bible, he's just riffing

REJECTED

I have not made anything up. I wrote how people suffer from the devil. An observation. The observation is well worth mentioning!

Your path is anything but spiritual, I know that.

Also rejected

I wasn’t attempting to change your mind on anything, just stating my personal experience.

Besides, if what I saw in those 27 years is all God has to offer, I’m not interested and I’m quite open to hearing what sort of offers the other side can come up with.

Forum List

Back