*Two Blacks Hoes Go At White Women At McDonalds: While Black Employee's Do Nothing*

UH... WELL ... OK...uh I don't care what neighborhood you are in unless it's a place that has a lot of transgender people seeing a woman goning in the mens bathroom will draw attntion. Seeing a kid using a credit card does not equte to a woman going in the mensroom.

But realistically, you'd never notice which room she went into unless you were deliberately watching her. Most people wouldn't unless she was really trying to attract attention.

I guess you never been in any fast food resturants like McDonalds. the entrance is open look at the video see the location of the restroom. The enterences are out in public view.
People who aren't aware of their surrounding tend to end up victims. More and more people are shot and killed in a fast food resturant each year.

Stop being stupid.

Damn! Where do you live? Uganda!!

for something hidden from the public....i have seen this video over and over...on many different sites....

you lose the url to stormfront or what?

The people that did nothing are just as guilty,you stand by and watch something like this and do nothing,you should be getting the beating.

But realistically, you'd never notice which room she went into unless you were deliberately watching her. Most people wouldn't unless she was really trying to attract attention.

I guess you never been in any fast food resturants like McDonalds. the entrance is open look at the video see the location of the restroom. The enterences are out in public view.
People who aren't aware of their surrounding tend to end up victims. More and more people are shot and killed in a fast food resturant each year.

Stop being stupid.

look at the video again look where the customers sit in relation to where the entrences are for the restroom. Where the tranny is getting beat up is the enterence to the restrooms and look at the loctaion of the eating tables.
Where do you live under a rock?

Last edited:

Stop being stupid.

look at the video again look where the customers sit in relation to where the entrences are for the restroom. Where the tranny is getting beat up is the enterence to the restrooms and look at the loctaion of the eating tables.

I see it, but not all McDonald's are built the same.

I've been to McDonald's were the washrooms were nowhere near the counters. And do you know why?

Would you like a big whiff of shit with that order sir?:(

Mother of one of the 'alleged' perps charged with the crime Teonna Monae Brown;

Brown's mother called 11 News on Monday afternoon and said, 'My daughter does not hate trans-gender people. This is not about gender. That's not Teonna. She would have had to be agitated to get into this." She said there's more to the story, but didn't elaborate.
I am sick and tired of hearing parents of bullies or bad behavior children always making mistakes. Maybe the mother should say, "This is my fault, I didn't raise her well enough to that this kind of violence is unacceptable! I apologize."

Instead, its my baby must have been agitated and she wouldn't have done this without justifiable provocation!

I've been to McDonald's were the washrooms were nowhere near the counters. And do you know why?

McDonalds is a cookie cutter type business all are the same because it's cheaper, quicker and faster to design and build the same set up a number of times and it also keeps the designer and architecture fees low.

Just like your up to date box super stores they are all set up the same like home and garden section will be either on the right side of the store or the left side when you enter. Grocreies will be on the opposite side.

Would you like a big whiff of shit with that order sir

Restrooms have an exhast system in them.

Truely I do belive you never leave your mothers basement.

McDonalds is a cookie cutter type business all are the same because it's cheaper, quicker and faster to design and build the same set up a number of times and it also keeps the designer and architecture fees low.

Just like your up to date box super stores they are all set up the same like home and garden section will be either on the right side of the store or the left side when you enter. Grocreies will be on the opposite side.

Not all are the same. Some have huge play areas for children, some are big restaurants, and some are just walk up and order types.

Yes. I know from experience that you dont beat anyone up out of love and respect. The fact that they put hate grimes into law is stupid and this proves. What they should have said is that if you are a white male then you will be prosecuted differently when the crime involves a minority. The law is the law. That said, the dude should have used the men room. He has to take responsibility for the results of his actions, but it was not ok to beat him up like that.
So you are for charging someone with a hate crime, even if there was no hate crime, because sometimes white men get charged with hate crimes?

That's fucked.

Thats probably what the guys who did this thought to.

Not a hate crime
Posted: October 22, 1999
1:00 am Eastern

By Joseph Farah
© 2011 WorldNetDaily.com

His parents thought he was working as a hair stylist on weekends.

But when Prairie Grove, Ark., police responded to a 911 emergency call at 5 a.m. Sept. 26, they found 13-year-old Jesse Dirkhising on the floor, unconscious, near death, one of his wrists bound with duct tape.

A half-hour later, he was pronounced dead at St. Mary's Hospital in Roger.

A police investigation determined young Jesse was repeatedly raped over a period of hours, including with foreign objects. While enduring this ordeal, his ankles, knees and wrists were bound in duct tape and he was gagged and blindfolded. He was tied to a mattress. He may have been drugged, police say. A sedative called amitryptiline was found in the home of two men -- Joshua Brown, 22, and David Don Carpenter, 38 -- along with Jesse's body.

There were other drugs, too -- and items commonly used in sexual bondage. Apparently the boy was left bound and gagged after the last rape, while his attackers went to get a sandwich to eat.

The cops say two men raped Jesse at least six times. Brown and Carpenter have each been charged with six counts of rape and capital murder. Hearings in their case are set for Dec. 8 and Jan. 13-14. The trial is scheduled for April 10.

Just another brutal local crime, you say? Why is Farah recounting a police blotter story from Arkansas? I don't know. Something bothers me about this story. It ought to bother us.

It was big news in Northwest Arkansas, but the story of Jesse Dirkhising hasn't made a ripple in the national news. I wonder why? I wonder if it's because the victim is not a part of some politically protected sub-group, a special class deserving of extra government privileges? I wonder if it is because the suspects are, indeed, members of such a group.

Remember how the nation stood riveted to the details of a hideous murder that took place in Wyoming when a homosexual was tortured to death? Never mind that the crime had little or nothing to do with the victim's sexual proclivities. Uh-uh. That didn't matter. This was a hate crime. New laws were needed. New brainwashing programs must be introduced into the schools. New sensitivity outreach projects were required by all media outlets. Bill Clinton sounded off. Janet Reno chimed in.

And then there was Jesse Dirkhising. There was no hand wringing, no candlelight marches, no national news coverage for the 13-year-old victim of homosexual rape and murder. No presidential proclamations -- even though the heinous crime took place in his home state.

Brown and Carpenter have pleaded not guilty to all charges, by the way. When police got to their home that morning, they were met by a very upset Carpenter, who repeatedly told the cops, "He's not breathing." When police asked about the duct tape, Brown told the officers they were "just playing a game." When questioned further, Brown allegedly assaulted one of the officers. It was only then that he was arrested.

Apparently the affidavit recounting the crime was so gruesome that parts of it were sealed to protect the defendants' right to a fair trial. During a hearing in Bentonville, Carpenter read details of the complaint against him. As he read, Carpenter repeatedly shook his head and muttered, "No." Meanwhile, members of Jesse Dirkhising's family sat weeping, while his mother clutched a teddy bear and a photograph of her son.

"No one deserves to lose a child in this manner," said prosecuting attorney Brad Butler.

That is true. But somebody did. Jesse Dirkhising was brutally raped, tortured and murdered -- for fun, for thrills, for the hell of it, because it felt good, maybe even because a certain politically protected lifestyle has been elevated to virtual sainthood.

I don't expect to hear Bill Clinton or Janet Reno weigh in on this one. It just wouldn't be appropriate. It might offend their core constituency. After all, 13-year-old boys don't vote anyway. They don't contribute to political campaigns. They don't march and demand special rights.

But, in case anyone else is concerned, a fund has been established to assist the family of Jesse Dirkhising with funeral and related expenses. Donations may be made to Memorial Trust for Jesse, account number 600054043, at any Community Bank in the Elkins or Prairie Grove, Ark., area. Cards may be sent to the family care of the Benton County Prosecutor's Office, 100 N.E. A Street, Bentonville, Ark., 72712

God bless this little one. May he rest in peace. And may his tormentors rot in Hell.

Why no hate crimes here ?

It was premeditated rape, torture, and murder....and the men involved should get the max punishment allowed by law...but what part makes it a hate crime (under the current legal definition of hate crime)?

BTW...this story from the 90s got LOTS of reporting time....I heard a great deal about it nationally even tho I'm all the way in CA. But...what's gotten even MORE news time is the decades long whining over it getting no news time....as if this case is some kind of bloody shirt being waved for: 1) gay men are all going to rape and kill your sons...and 2) the press does not care about your sons being raped by gay men, and 3) whining over Matthew Shephard's case being reported nationally.

Well how was it figured out that he was a guy while he was in the bathroom? Were the two woman in the bathroom when they discovered that this fellow was a man ? On the surface it looks like this fellow was not thinking before he acted. Had the beating been delivered by two white men they would face hate crimes, so let the two Woman face the same.
What if it isn't a hate crime?

It's only a hate crime if it's a crime against one of the Democrat's protected special interest groups.

Would you like to bet on that? That hate crimes are only charged if "it's a crime against one of the Democrat's protected special interest groups"?

(Which begs the question as to what is a Republican special interest group....? :eusa_eh: )

Not all are the same. Some have huge play areas for children, some are big restaurants, and some are just walk up and order types.

Yes some have play reas but the design and restroom set up will be the same. Do you live in America? There are no McDoinalds that are just take out orders. They have dining areas.

why is the right so upset about this assault?

This shit happens every day in this country

Forum List

Back