Why are NEARLY all the tents across the country in all these different campuses EXACTLY alike?….almost like this is COORDINATED

People who have the least amount of money buy the cheapest tents available. It’s not rocket science nor a conspiracy
Why would protestors across the country buy tents? All in unison? It's all paid for you fucking lying scumbag.

Why would protestors across the country buy tents? All in unison? It's all paid for you fucking lying scumbag.
It’s what you do if you want to camp out. Have you never spent a night camping?
They also probably bought some bottles of water is that a conspiracy to? Lots of people across the country bought a Coke out of a vending machine today in unison. Your mentality ill ass probably thinks that’s some paid for demonstration to. Your pass must be about to expire time to return to the hospital for your nightly medicine to calm those voices in your head.

SOROS shipped them all over the country so his Marxist Kiddies can sleep at night. He is sending them money to riot. Most of those kids don't even GO to that school.

I'm just glad someone solved the great tent conspiracy.

The truth is out there!

Nearly all the tents are the square are the same size and shape.

When I have ever been to large camp outs, the tents are VASTLY DIFFERENT.

View attachment 940072

I AM NOT SAYING THIS PROVES ANYTHING….I am saying it is odd.

These are all like brand new REI 6-8 person tents.

Who donated/bought/ distributed these tents to all these RIOTERS?

It is coordinated, more than half arrested at UT Austin yesterday were outside agitators. And you can bet they are well paid for their efforts. Kind of makes ya wonder if the IRS will be knocking on their doors.

There are several thar help the homeless. I don't know which one. When 5he cops clean out a camp, in an hour the flotsam are all back with identical tents.
Gotcha it’s that mysterious I Don’t Know foundation, heard they were super secret subgroup of the Illuminati who are plants on the Masons

The good news of the night is, the terrorist that took over the building at Columbia are getting a warm greeting from NYPD. The school says they will expel any student found there. Of course Bragg will release them ROR and they'll be back at it tomorrow.

Nearly all the tents are the square are the same size and shape.

When I have ever been to large camp outs, the tents are VASTLY DIFFERENT.

View attachment 940072

I AM NOT SAYING THIS PROVES ANYTHING….I am saying it is odd.

These are all like brand new REI 6-8 person tents.

Who donated/bought/ distributed these tents to all these RIOTERS?
You are getting dumber by the day.

I didn't think it was possible for you to get this dumb, but you somehow manage!

Amazon product

Why are NEARLY all the tents across the country in all these different campuses EXACTLY alike?….almost like this is COORDINATED​

You know what is COORDINATED?

The gaslighting of you rubes by your MAGA propagandists.

Going through life thinking everything is a conspiracy.

Soros purchased all the tents for them. Why would Soros do that when they're protesting the....

Aw, never mind.
Mac wins the thread.

International Jew banker George Soros is funding the anti-Jew protests.

Priceless.

Forum List

Back