*Two Blacks Hoes Go At White Women At McDonalds: While Black Employee's Do Nothing*

Why is the right all up in arms over this crime.

Its a typical jelousy crime that happens every day in this country.

Something else, I just found out that this video got banned at the Freerepublic. Evidently they've gotten pretty spooky there about political correctness.

Can you just imagine how torn they are over which side to cheer? :lol:

Yeah, just like Ravi. :lol:

But at least you didn't have any such conflicts on this one. ;)
:eusa_liar:

There is one side to cheer for: the truth.

You are another that is probably brokenhearted to discover there is no apparent racially motivated hate crime.

:eusa_boohoo:

Its obviously all about the color of the people involved.

Its racism that is so dear to the rights heart.

McDonalds is a cookie cutter type business all are the same because it's cheaper, quicker and faster to design and build the same set up a number of times and it also keeps the designer and architecture fees low.

Just like your up to date box super stores they are all set up the same like home and garden section will be either on the right side of the store or the left side when you enter. Grocreies will be on the opposite side.

Restrooms have an exhast system in them.

Truely I do belive you never leave your mothers basement.

Not all are the same. Some have huge play areas for children, some are big restaurants, and some are just walk up and order types.

Yes some have play reas but the design and restroom set up will be the same. Do you live in America? There are no McDoinalds that are just take out orders. They have dining areas.

Some McDonald's even have cops. Maybe this one will get a few to control customers.

I think they should put up that rat maze that have customers go around in circles before getting to the food order counter. That usually tires out the fat ones.

I don't know if it was about race, sex, jealousy, bad weave, ect... But what I do know is whatever it is it don't take much to get a violent reaction from a negro, black, African American whatever person.

I don't know if it was about race, sex, jealousy, bad weave, ect... But what I do know is whatever it is it don't take much to get a violent reaction from a negro, black, African American whatever person.

Maybe it was because he/she looked more attractive than real she.

So you are for charging someone with a hate crime, even if there was no hate crime, because sometimes white men get charged with hate crimes?

That's fucked.

Thats probably what the guys who did this thought to.

Not a hate crime
Posted: October 22, 1999
1:00 am Eastern

By Joseph Farah
© 2011 WorldNetDaily.com

His parents thought he was working as a hair stylist on weekends.

But when Prairie Grove, Ark., police responded to a 911 emergency call at 5 a.m. Sept. 26, they found 13-year-old Jesse Dirkhising on the floor, unconscious, near death, one of his wrists bound with duct tape.

A half-hour later, he was pronounced dead at St. Mary's Hospital in Roger.

A police investigation determined young Jesse was repeatedly raped over a period of hours, including with foreign objects. While enduring this ordeal, his ankles, knees and wrists were bound in duct tape and he was gagged and blindfolded. He was tied to a mattress. He may have been drugged, police say. A sedative called amitryptiline was found in the home of two men -- Joshua Brown, 22, and David Don Carpenter, 38 -- along with Jesse's body.

There were other drugs, too -- and items commonly used in sexual bondage. Apparently the boy was left bound and gagged after the last rape, while his attackers went to get a sandwich to eat.

The cops say two men raped Jesse at least six times. Brown and Carpenter have each been charged with six counts of rape and capital murder. Hearings in their case are set for Dec. 8 and Jan. 13-14. The trial is scheduled for April 10.

Just another brutal local crime, you say? Why is Farah recounting a police blotter story from Arkansas? I don't know. Something bothers me about this story. It ought to bother us.

It was big news in Northwest Arkansas, but the story of Jesse Dirkhising hasn't made a ripple in the national news. I wonder why? I wonder if it's because the victim is not a part of some politically protected sub-group, a special class deserving of extra government privileges? I wonder if it is because the suspects are, indeed, members of such a group.

Remember how the nation stood riveted to the details of a hideous murder that took place in Wyoming when a homosexual was tortured to death? Never mind that the crime had little or nothing to do with the victim's sexual proclivities. Uh-uh. That didn't matter. This was a hate crime. New laws were needed. New brainwashing programs must be introduced into the schools. New sensitivity outreach projects were required by all media outlets. Bill Clinton sounded off. Janet Reno chimed in.

And then there was Jesse Dirkhising. There was no hand wringing, no candlelight marches, no national news coverage for the 13-year-old victim of homosexual rape and murder. No presidential proclamations -- even though the heinous crime took place in his home state.

Brown and Carpenter have pleaded not guilty to all charges, by the way. When police got to their home that morning, they were met by a very upset Carpenter, who repeatedly told the cops, "He's not breathing." When police asked about the duct tape, Brown told the officers they were "just playing a game." When questioned further, Brown allegedly assaulted one of the officers. It was only then that he was arrested.

Apparently the affidavit recounting the crime was so gruesome that parts of it were sealed to protect the defendants' right to a fair trial. During a hearing in Bentonville, Carpenter read details of the complaint against him. As he read, Carpenter repeatedly shook his head and muttered, "No." Meanwhile, members of Jesse Dirkhising's family sat weeping, while his mother clutched a teddy bear and a photograph of her son.

"No one deserves to lose a child in this manner," said prosecuting attorney Brad Butler.

That is true. But somebody did. Jesse Dirkhising was brutally raped, tortured and murdered -- for fun, for thrills, for the hell of it, because it felt good, maybe even because a certain politically protected lifestyle has been elevated to virtual sainthood.

I don't expect to hear Bill Clinton or Janet Reno weigh in on this one. It just wouldn't be appropriate. It might offend their core constituency. After all, 13-year-old boys don't vote anyway. They don't contribute to political campaigns. They don't march and demand special rights.

But, in case anyone else is concerned, a fund has been established to assist the family of Jesse Dirkhising with funeral and related expenses. Donations may be made to Memorial Trust for Jesse, account number 600054043, at any Community Bank in the Elkins or Prairie Grove, Ark., area. Cards may be sent to the family care of the Benton County Prosecutor's Office, 100 N.E. A Street, Bentonville, Ark., 72712

God bless this little one. May he rest in peace. And may his tormentors rot in Hell.

Why no hate crimes here ?
None of that changes the fact that you wish to vindictively apply hate crime laws to teach minorities a lesson.

That might just qualify for a hate crime itself.

I feel that any one who commits an act of violence against another person out of hand should be charged with a hate crime.Black white and chartreuse. The law is stupid.

Everybody know that blacks hate whites and only stupid liberals mind the whites are wrong. I am missing outrage of liberal medias because of this case. Can you imagine what would happened if two white womans beat a black one?

Forum List

Back