Shock video: Another racial beatdown at McDonalds

I Binged '"McDonald's restaurants" assaults' and got 2,260,000 hits from all over the world. One woman attacked the drive-thru because she couldn't get any McNuggets. One man didn't like his Fish Filet. One manager beat one of his employees so bad it required a stay at the hospital (the report said the employee is black, but didn't say about the manager.) Two women beating a transexual, recorded and posted by an employee that is being probed by the police. And then there are the sexual assaults including those with children as the victims, both girls and boys. Etc., etc., etc.

And then there are the assaults that happen in other locations, the ones I personally witnessed were mainly white young adults or older teens, but lately there seems to be more diversity in the races lately.

You can't take an isolated incident and cite it as proof one race is inferior to another. It takes a broader more extensive look at all crimes.

Here's something that you may be interested in: ARE Blacks A Criminal Race? (Huffington Post)

Last edited:
I Binged '"McDonald's restaurants" assaults' and got 2,260,000 hits from all over the world. One woman attacked the drive-thru because she couldn't get any McNuggets. One man didn't like his Fish Filet. One manager beat one of his employees so bad it required a stay at the hospital (the report said the employee is black, but didn't say about the manager.) Two women beating a transexual, recorded and posted by an employee that is being probed by the police. And then there are the sexual assaults including those with children as the victims, both girls and boys. Etc., etc., etc.

And then there are the assaults that happen in other locations, the ones I personally witnessed were mainly white young adults or older teens, but lately there seems to be more diversity in the races lately.

You can't take an isolated incident and cite it as proof one race is inferior to another. It takes a broader more extensive look at all crimes.

Here's something that you may be interested in: ARE Blacks A Criminal Race? (Huffington Post)

The "Huffington Post" article was written by a Black! Nice try but I'll stick with the DOJ statistics

Fucking disgusting. How can them mother fuckers stand there and watch that girl get beat. Fucking animals. Complete waste of life

500 views and seven comments. Where are the people that usually call me a racist for posting this stuff. Afraid of the truth finally.

Damn I hate you racists fucks.

This attack had nothing to do with Black vs white but it was a transgender getting beat up. And that was the reason for it.

Everything is not about race asswipe.

I suppose the white guy filming had a racial motive as well?

:cuckoo:
Hey
2110-301-603%20COLOR.JPG
the guy filming is black

How many fucking threads on a single incident of assault do we need in this joint? This makes three?

If it were so "commonplace", you guys wouldn't have to keep referencing the same incident to perpetuate your hysteria.

This is just todays, there will be a new one tomorrow

And you'll be upset about the truth, and call people names

The 20 Worst Criminals in NFL History! Now guess what color their skin is!! I think only one was White.

The 20 Worst Criminals in NFL History | Bleacher Report

Three were white: Justin Strzelczyk, Barret Robbins, and Jim Dunaway.

Of the blacks included on the list:
Donte Stallworth, Dwayne Goodrich, and Leonard Little drove under the influence and killed people in accidents.
Ray Lewis plead guilty of obstruction of justice, and wasn't convicted.
Michael Vick's violence was toward dogs.

Now - what percentage of the NFL players are black?

Sorry, still not enough information to prove your case to me.

It just came to me - the most notorious of serial killers were white: Gacy, Bundy, Berkowitz ("Son of Sam") ... and shall we include Hitler? - we can be just as evil as the rest of them.

Forum List

Back