*Two Blacks Hoes Go At White Women At McDonalds: While Black Employee's Do Nothing*

Yes. I know from experience that you dont beat anyone up out of love and respect. The fact that they put hate grimes into law is stupid and this proves. What they should have said is that if you are a white male then you will be prosecuted differently when the crime involves a minority. The law is the law. That said, the dude should have used the men room. He has to take responsibility for the results of his actions, but it was not ok to beat him up like that.
So you are for charging someone with a hate crime, even if there was no hate crime, because sometimes white men get charged with hate crimes?

That's fucked.

Thats probably what the guys who did this thought to.

Not a hate crime
Posted: October 22, 1999
1:00 am Eastern

By Joseph Farah
© 2011 WorldNetDaily.com

His parents thought he was working as a hair stylist on weekends.

But when Prairie Grove, Ark., police responded to a 911 emergency call at 5 a.m. Sept. 26, they found 13-year-old Jesse Dirkhising on the floor, unconscious, near death, one of his wrists bound with duct tape.

A half-hour later, he was pronounced dead at St. Mary's Hospital in Roger.

A police investigation determined young Jesse was repeatedly raped over a period of hours, including with foreign objects. While enduring this ordeal, his ankles, knees and wrists were bound in duct tape and he was gagged and blindfolded. He was tied to a mattress. He may have been drugged, police say. A sedative called amitryptiline was found in the home of two men -- Joshua Brown, 22, and David Don Carpenter, 38 -- along with Jesse's body.

There were other drugs, too -- and items commonly used in sexual bondage. Apparently the boy was left bound and gagged after the last rape, while his attackers went to get a sandwich to eat.

The cops say two men raped Jesse at least six times. Brown and Carpenter have each been charged with six counts of rape and capital murder. Hearings in their case are set for Dec. 8 and Jan. 13-14. The trial is scheduled for April 10.

Just another brutal local crime, you say? Why is Farah recounting a police blotter story from Arkansas? I don't know. Something bothers me about this story. It ought to bother us.

It was big news in Northwest Arkansas, but the story of Jesse Dirkhising hasn't made a ripple in the national news. I wonder why? I wonder if it's because the victim is not a part of some politically protected sub-group, a special class deserving of extra government privileges? I wonder if it is because the suspects are, indeed, members of such a group.

Remember how the nation stood riveted to the details of a hideous murder that took place in Wyoming when a homosexual was tortured to death? Never mind that the crime had little or nothing to do with the victim's sexual proclivities. Uh-uh. That didn't matter. This was a hate crime. New laws were needed. New brainwashing programs must be introduced into the schools. New sensitivity outreach projects were required by all media outlets. Bill Clinton sounded off. Janet Reno chimed in.

And then there was Jesse Dirkhising. There was no hand wringing, no candlelight marches, no national news coverage for the 13-year-old victim of homosexual rape and murder. No presidential proclamations -- even though the heinous crime took place in his home state.

Brown and Carpenter have pleaded not guilty to all charges, by the way. When police got to their home that morning, they were met by a very upset Carpenter, who repeatedly told the cops, "He's not breathing." When police asked about the duct tape, Brown told the officers they were "just playing a game." When questioned further, Brown allegedly assaulted one of the officers. It was only then that he was arrested.

Apparently the affidavit recounting the crime was so gruesome that parts of it were sealed to protect the defendants' right to a fair trial. During a hearing in Bentonville, Carpenter read details of the complaint against him. As he read, Carpenter repeatedly shook his head and muttered, "No." Meanwhile, members of Jesse Dirkhising's family sat weeping, while his mother clutched a teddy bear and a photograph of her son.

"No one deserves to lose a child in this manner," said prosecuting attorney Brad Butler.

That is true. But somebody did. Jesse Dirkhising was brutally raped, tortured and murdered -- for fun, for thrills, for the hell of it, because it felt good, maybe even because a certain politically protected lifestyle has been elevated to virtual sainthood.

I don't expect to hear Bill Clinton or Janet Reno weigh in on this one. It just wouldn't be appropriate. It might offend their core constituency. After all, 13-year-old boys don't vote anyway. They don't contribute to political campaigns. They don't march and demand special rights.

But, in case anyone else is concerned, a fund has been established to assist the family of Jesse Dirkhising with funeral and related expenses. Donations may be made to Memorial Trust for Jesse, account number 600054043, at any Community Bank in the Elkins or Prairie Grove, Ark., area. Cards may be sent to the family care of the Benton County Prosecutor's Office, 100 N.E. A Street, Bentonville, Ark., 72712

God bless this little one. May he rest in peace. And may his tormentors rot in Hell.

Why no hate crimes here ?
None of that changes the fact that you wish to vindictively apply hate crime laws to teach minorities a lesson.

That might just qualify for a hate crime itself.

Sorry bout that,

1. So we know Ravi thinks only white people can do *hate crimes*.
2. This law should be renamed *white hate crimes only*.
3. Ravi isn't the only crazy person, so I guess we should give her a break.
5. We grown ups know the difference and understand what justice is.
6. These two hoes will do some jail time.
7. Vernon will never get another decent job, and will have to live with his, *shit eating grin* from now on.
8. And may do time too.
9. Maybe they will receive a beating while behind bars????

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Don't know but it was mentin he/she went to the bathroom I think it was in the aftermath interview with the he/she.

You would have thought that he/she would have gone to the men's room if she was looking for a boyfriend.

Right a person male or female looking like a female walking in the mens room, how much attention would they draw?

Depends on the neighborhood. In one richer neighborhood's McDonalds, I saw a little kid buy a ton of food with his own credit card and no one blinked.

You would have thought that he/she would have gone to the men's room if she was looking for a boyfriend.

Right a person male or female looking like a female walking in the mens room, how much attention would they draw?

Depends on the neighborhood. In one richer neighborhood's McDonalds, I saw a little kid buy a ton of food with his own credit card and no one blinked.

UH... WELL ... OK...uh I don't care what neighborhood you are in unless it's a place that has a lot of transgender people seeing a woman goning in the mens bathroom will draw attntion. Seeing a kid using a credit card does not equte to a woman going in the mensroom.

UH... WELL ... OK...uh I don't care what neighborhood you are in unless it's a place that has a lot of transgender people seeing a woman goning in the mens bathroom will draw attntion. Seeing a kid using a credit card does not equte to a woman going in the mensroom.

But realistically, you'd never notice which room she went into unless you were deliberately watching her. Most people wouldn't unless she was really trying to attract attention.

1. So we know Ravi thinks only white people can do *hate crimes*.
I never said that nor do I think it.

btw, why do you call black people negroes while you call white people white people?

What do you want him to call them, Casper, Cracker, Salteen, Whitey, El Blanco?

He's just speaking in Espano~ El Negro.

I guess if they get tired of being called black we'll have drop it and find something more PC.

I'm gonna take a page out of The Book of Bass. I'm for calling them porch-monkeys.

But in all honesty I don't want call them anything.

Last edited:
I wonder why Ravi thought it was a white guy filming in the first place?

Ravi?

It just shows the lengths liberals will go to validate their false reality. It's an interesting case study. The Hate Crime laws, IMO, are stupid, but people like Ravi pushed for them in an effort to put an end to discrimination against members of the LGBT community and blacks. Now we've got blacks attacking an LGBT member. What to do? Certainly this cannot be a hate crime according to people like Ravi because the attackers are black! (Her responses are hilarious, but not unexpected. I seriously doubt she has any friends of color and holds on to her beliefs because of white guilt.)

As I mentioned in a previous post, there is latent homophobia in the black community so this attack is not surprising. But what will liberals do now? Hopefully, they'll be consistent and charge the attackers with one of their precious hate crimes laws and punish them to the full extent of the law. But liberals are rarely consistent so I guess we'll just have to see how they're "feeling" at the time to determine the direction they take.
Try to make posts without lying. One, I've always been ambivalent about hate crime laws; I've certainly never pushed for them. Two, I didn't believe it was a hate crime, not because the attackers are black, but because the video seemed fishy. Turned out that I was the one here most correct...there was no evidence of a racially motivated hate crime. There is barely evidence of a hate crime of any type.

I know you were drooling over having black people charged with racially motivated hate crimes because some of your best friends are black. Better luck next time.

Typical troll response, but nobody is buying it. You just got caught being the ultra partisan drone that you always are. And please stop lying about my desire for wanting black people to be charged with a racially motivated hate crime. Try getting out of your "whites-only club" once in a while and see the world for what it truly is. You might actually make friends with a person of color and actually learn something. In the meantime, you'll just remain the 'closet racist' that you are.

BTW, I like your troll posts better. When you try to be serious, you come across as incredibly stupid.

Why were they fighting?

Why aren't you bitching that the white camera operator did nothing to help?

Idiot.

How do you know that camera operator is white?

Do you think only whites are rich enough to own a camera or something?

RACIST!!!!!

I'll say it before and I'll say it again: Ravi is the very definition of a 'closet racist'. There is no denying this. But that's typical for people like her.

It just shows the lengths liberals will go to validate their false reality. It's an interesting case study. The Hate Crime laws, IMO, are stupid, but people like Ravi pushed for them in an effort to put an end to discrimination against members of the LGBT community and blacks. Now we've got blacks attacking an LGBT member. What to do? Certainly this cannot be a hate crime according to people like Ravi because the attackers are black! (Her responses are hilarious, but not unexpected. I seriously doubt she has any friends of color and holds on to her beliefs because of white guilt.)

As I mentioned in a previous post, there is latent homophobia in the black community so this attack is not surprising. But what will liberals do now? Hopefully, they'll be consistent and charge the attackers with one of their precious hate crimes laws and punish them to the full extent of the law. But liberals are rarely consistent so I guess we'll just have to see how they're "feeling" at the time to determine the direction they take.
Try to make posts without lying. One, I've always been ambivalent about hate crime laws; I've certainly never pushed for them. Two, I didn't believe it was a hate crime, not because the attackers are black, but because the video seemed fishy. Turned out that I was the one here most correct...there was no evidence of a racially motivated hate crime. There is barely evidence of a hate crime of any type.

I know you were drooling over having black people charged with racially motivated hate crimes because some of your best friends are black. Better luck next time.

Typical troll response, but nobody is buying it. You just got caught being the ultra partisan drone that you always are. And please stop lying about my desire for wanting black people to be charged with a racially motivated hate crime. Try getting out of your "whites-only club" once in a while and see the world for what it truly is. You might actually make friends with a person of color and actually learn something. In the meantime, you'll just remain the 'closet racist' that you are.

BTW, I like your troll posts better. When you try to be serious, you come across as incredibly stupid.
I wasn't lying...your posts speak for themselves.

But realistically, you'd never notice which room she went into unless you were deliberately watching her. Most people wouldn't unless she was really trying to attract attention.

I guess you never been in any fast food resturants like McDonalds. the entrance is open look at the video see the location of the restroom. The enterences are out in public view.
People who aren't aware of their surrounding tend to end up victims. More and more people are shot and killed in a fast food resturant each year.

Stop being stupid.

I don't know if this has been posted already, and there are 2 threads on this btw so no I didn't read the thread...my bad..........anyway, it appears that the manager KNEW and remarked to the old white lady who tried to break it up, that the victim was Trans-gender....see below....

"The one employee there -- I think it was the manager -- said to me, 'You do know that's not a woman. That's a transvestite.' And I said, 'So? She's human,'" Thoms said.

2nd Victim Details McDonald's Beating - Baltimore News Story - WBAL Baltimore

a) I will watch with no little interest as the walls around here and the media drip with irony, b) I am sure, if not already there simply must be hate crime predicates along with the usual charges ala the 'alleged' perps.... and IF not, what the media will make of this.

Mother of one of the 'alleged' perps charged with the crime Teonna Monae Brown;

Brown's mother called 11 News on Monday afternoon and said, 'My daughter does not hate trans-gender people. This is not about gender. That's not Teonna. She would have had to be agitated to get into this." She said there's more to the story, but didn't elaborate.

clearly agitated yes, unless this is the norm, just because your 16 orders of McNuggets arrived luke warm doesn't require a beat down of anyone standing with in range.....does it?:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
So..........check out this gem of a video. A bunch of black girls beating up on a white woman in MCDonalds in Baltimore. This is fcukking joke..........throw the key away on these neanderthals.

LiveLeak.com - Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

Of course, no report about this on CNN or MSNBC or NBC news. But imagine if it was bunch of whites beating the piss out of a black girl!!! Lead story s0ns............

Of course there is no media bias!!!!:fu::fu::fu: And theres alot of suckers out there too.......

Turns out this probably isn't a case of black-on-white hate. The victim was a transgendered woman and, if the incident isprosecuted as a hate crime, it would be a case of sexual discrimination not racial.

As for reporting of the incident, it received wide play in Baltimore and you can't get any bluer than that!

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/readersrespond/bs-ed-polis-20110426,0,3092972.story

Forum List

Back