Turkish Passport - About Jews

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCmg7AdM1tU&feature=related]Armenian So-Called Genocide Episode 1 - YouTube[/ame]
search what is Asala
Asala terrorist organization
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkMsffagIuI]GREATER ARMENIA DREAMS: Armenian Terrorist Organization ASALA killed TURKS! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7nWPQO94E8&feature=related]ARMENIA DECLINED TURKISH PRIME MINISTER'S SUGGESTION - YouTube[/ame]

search what is Khojaly Genocide
Khojaly Genocide (Hocalı Soykırımı)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwQOnC_4Q_k]Khojaly Genocide (Hocal[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUldps_k2o4]armenian heroes asala - YouTube[/ame]

please be equal all human .. if you wanna see massacre if you wanna see exploiting , stealing , making people slaves , look the mirror .. so that we can have a lesson from past .

i am not writing for racist people , you cannot tell anything them so i am writing for people who have misconception about us.

the discussion on the genocide of the armenians serves one purpose, that of showing how duplicitous not just israelis, but most jews are.

NaziBoy sez "It's the Jooooos."
What a surprise. :D

in this case, yes, i did include the jews. normally i make the distinction between israelis and jews, but in this case, it was both.

quit whining. it is getting old.

Look who's talking 'bout whining. You make no distinction between Israelis and Jews, Bubba. For you Nazi types everything is about Joooos and you whine with every post. :D

The IHH thugs aboard the MM were neither 'civilians' nor 'unarmed. They locked teh captain below decks, took over the ship- and sawed apart the ship's rails to make themselves the equivalent of a metal baseball bat to attack the rappelling INDF personnel.

The only 'duplicity' involved is the lies told by the pretend 'humanitarian peace activists' - whose 'humanitarian aid' was outdated, improperly stored, and generally of little use.

the duplicity to which i was referring was to the one day...no armenian genocide, the next day...an armenian genocide, based upon israeli relations with turkey and subsequent actions by jews worldwide, or at least in america and france,

the civilians on the ship were unarmed and the proof is in your statement. why the hell would anyone have saw apart a ship's rail to make a weapon if they were armed. also, if
i see armed commandoes boarding a ship i'm on, i am going to fight.

sure deach----and if armed cops come into your house you are going to grab an axe and start swinging too? The pig with the metal bar tried to kill the soldier hanging off a grappling hook--- COWARD PIG that he was-----so the other guy shot him-------which is exactly what he was SUPPOSED TO DO

The Turkish Passport - Documentary by Interfilm Istanbul

Have watch it ? I have not watch yet but i will ..

so we've tried saved Jews now we are trying to save Palestinian people and Syrian people.

So leave these kids free..
Too bad you killed so many Armenians and yet deny it to this day. Oh no, the Turkish people are tried to save Jews and now Palestinians. Fcuking hypocrites. Now, with blood on their hands they try to sell themselves as a race of sympathetic people.

oh my God .. what did i said i am having threatining messages .. i just said that i dont want people deaths ...

and Armenian issue is different we dont say that we did not 'self-deport them' Armenian made massacres in Anatolia , killed babies killed innocent people , this is why they are treatened in that way

When Armenian people kills Turks its okay... but When Turks kills Armenians its bad ??

I dont want to say what geneciodes the other countries made .. you can search ..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdZz5jYXZ5M][SUBS] Turkish PM Erdogan Talks bout 'Armenian Genocide' against world leaders ! - YouTube[/ame]
Who cares what he says about the Armenian genocide. It has been 100 years now and it is about time the Turks apologized to the Armenians. By the way, what is he saying about the way the Christians are being treated in his country nowadays?

Too bad you killed so many Armenians and yet deny it to this day. Oh no, the Turkish people are tried to save Jews and now Palestinians. Fcuking hypocrites. Now, with blood on their hands they try to sell themselves as a race of sympathetic people.

oh my God .. what did i said i am having threatining messages .. i just said that i dont want people deaths ...

and Armenian issue is different we dont say that we did not 'self-deport them' Armenian made massacres in Anatolia , killed babies killed innocent people , this is why they are treatened in that way

When Armenian people kills Turks its okay... but When Turks kills Armenians its bad ??

I dont want to say what geneciodes the other countries made .. you can search ..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdZz5jYXZ5M][SUBS] Turkish PM Erdogan Talks bout 'Armenian Genocide' against world leaders ! - YouTube[/ame]
Who cares what he says about the Armenian genocide. It has been 100 years now and it is about time the Turks apologized to the Armenians. By the way, what is he saying about the way the Christians are being treated in his country nowadays?

who should we care ? and who cares your riducules thoughts .. come and see Turkey you cannot have a true knowledge from a terrorist group or some biased knowledges ..

look all knowledges with documents..
http://www.ermenisorunu.gen.tr/english/massacres/lists.html

what happened to christian people ? now i am staying with christian people from Italia in my home .. you cannot have a knowledge from a movie that is intentionally shows biased knowledge... if you look PKK's internet sites you will think Turkey is shit .. so dont believe everthing you heard .. come and see.. media show you what it want to show you..

Last edited:
NaziBoy sez "It's the Jooooos."
What a surprise. :D

in this case, yes, i did include the jews. normally i make the distinction between israelis and jews, but in this case, it was both.

quit whining. it is getting old.

Look who's talking 'bout whining. You make no distinction between Israelis and Jews, Bubba. For you Nazi types everything is about Joooos and you whine with every post. :D

stop being stupid and stop lying. i regularly make very clear distinctions between jews and israelis. the proof of that is in my post even, where i very deliberately included both in my statement about both groups denial/not demnial of the genocide.

The first racist is Satan.

He boasted about the material he was created from and deemed himself as

superior.

What makes man gain value is not things like lineage and property, but values like

wisdom, high ethics and similar virtues. However, Satan, who clashes with Islam in

terms of all criteria of value, is deluded in the issue of race, too, and he deludes

others. What took place is as follows:

Allah creates Adam and asks angels to prostrate before him. All angels prostrate

but Satan, who is among the angels, does not. To Allah's question: What prevented

you from prostrating, when I commanded you to do so?" Satan answers: I am

better than he, for You have created me from fire, and him You have created from

clay." The Quran, The Elevated Places (Al-Araf); 11-12 (7:11-12)

Similarly, it is a Satan-like manner to see those who are of one's race and

nationality as superior and those who are not, as inferior. The view of Jews that

they are chosen by God and other people are in a way servants for them has led to

many problems and continues to lead. It is well known that Germans started World

War II with the supposition that they were the superior race.

The IHH thugs aboard the MM were neither 'civilians' nor 'unarmed. They locked teh captain below decks, took over the ship- and sawed apart the ship's rails to make themselves the equivalent of a metal baseball bat to attack the rappelling INDF personnel.

The only 'duplicity' involved is the lies told by the pretend 'humanitarian peace activists' - whose 'humanitarian aid' was outdated, improperly stored, and generally of little use.

the duplicity to which i was referring was to the one day...no armenian genocide, the next day...an armenian genocide, based upon israeli relations with turkey and subsequent actions by jews worldwide, or at least in america and france,

the civilians on the ship were unarmed and the proof is in your statement. why the hell would anyone have saw apart a ship's rail to make a weapon if they were armed. also, if
i see armed commandoes boarding a ship i'm on, i am going to fight.

sure deach----and if armed cops come into your house you are going to grab an axe and start swinging too? The pig with the metal bar tried to kill the soldier hanging off a grappling hook--- COWARD PIG that he was-----so the other guy shot him-------which is exactly what he was SUPPOSED TO DO

well, if an armed commando is rappeling from a helicopter in on me, there will be a dead commando, period...but these people were HUMANITARIANS. do you know how easy it would be to take the whole helicopter down. i do. humanitarians don't.

superior.

What makes man gain value is not things like lineage and property, but values like

wisdom, high ethics and similar virtues. However, Satan, who clashes with Islam in

terms of all criteria of value, is deluded in the issue of race, too, and he deludes

Allah creates Adam and asks angels to prostrate before him. All angels prostrate

but Satan, who is among the angels, does not. To Allah's question: What prevented

better than he, for You have created me from fire, and him You have created from

nationality as superior and those who are not, as inferior. The view of Jews that

they are chosen by God and other people are in a way servants for them has led to

many problems and continues to lead. It is well known that Germans started World

if you are going to fake something, be consistant. better yet, don't fake things.

superior.

if you are going to fake something, be consistant. better yet, don't fake things.

whats wrong , i just mean about racism .. not just for Jews but all racists its the same .. what do you mean ? i did not understand you

Did they go into hiding in order to stay away from you?? :cool:

No, as I understand it, his parents and brother were shipped off to a camp, togeter with their whole village. One sister committed suicide to avoid the ordeal. I don't know what happened to the married sister. Her husband was a strong, fighter type, and I think he joined the Partisans. Their baby daughter was smashed against a tree. The details I have are rather sketchy, as my dad usually choked up when he talked about it.

Did they go into hiding in order to stay away from you?? :cool:

No, as I understand it, his parents and brother were shipped off to a camp, togeter with their whole village. One sister committed suicide to avoid the ordeal. I don't know what happened to the married sister. Her husband was a strong, fighter type, and I think he joined the Partisans. Their baby daughter was smashed against a tree. The details I have are rather sketchy, as my dad usually choked up when he talked about it.
Sorry to hear that.........it was a terrible time and never should have happened the way that it did. :cool:

the point is how we stop deaths anymore whats your thought ?

Or their lifes is not important as Jew because of they are muslim ?

i dont want to offend Jews people .. I was cried when i watch Schindler's List , Life is Beautiful .. but now i am crying for Palestinian people ..

The Crocodile Tears
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7tupJRSi7M]Norman Finkelstein - The Crocodile Tears from a film owned by Baraka Productions LLC - YouTube[/ame]

come on if something happenns to Jews Christians we would help them if you look our history how we treated jews , christians you understand..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB2nevzEMXo&feature=related]Towards a Just Peace in Palestine - Dr. Finkelstein 1 of 4 - YouTube[/ame]

UK Jewish MP: Israel acting like Nazis in Gaza
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMGuYjt6CP8&feature=related]UK Jewish MP: Israel acting like Nazis in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynWjYHP91gA&feature=fvwrel]If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED! - YouTube[/ame]

superior.

whats wrong , i just mean about racism .. not just for Jews but all racists its the same .. what do you mean ? i did not understand you

too many grammar inconsistancies from post to post.

Forum List

Back