Turkish Passport - About Jews

if you are going to fake something, be consistant. better yet, don't fake things.

whats wrong , i just mean about racism .. not just for Jews but all racists its the same .. what do you mean ? i did not understand you

too many grammar inconsistancies from post to post.

firstly not inconsistancies -- should be inconsistencies :)

seceondly that part was excerpt

sorry you think that i am fake ?? come on come in private i will show myself to you :)

Last edited:
dont worry too much seviglim arkadas

you must be OK if you quote the wonderful Rumi; the best poet and best Muslim EVER, much better than the Koran

its cok abuk sabuk here

but as well as Armenians in the past, you have Kurds and Alevis to treat properly right now

is erdogan going to make them proper equal citizens??

but israel is cok haram.........not genocidal tho...............just cruel thieves

Looking people here .. they have lots of hate so that if they have chance they would make massacres like hitlers did ...

lets leave all racist thoughts .. then there will be no war ...

no voilonce ..

Muslim – Christian Relations according to us ..
What Christians Can Learn from Bediuzzaman Said Nursi. A Christian Theologian in Conversation on Vimeo

Said Nursi on Muslim –Christian
Relations Leading to World Peace
http://webmedia.jcu.edu/nursichair/...hristian-relations-leading-to-world-peace.pdf

Muslim-Christian Understanding
Muslim-Christian Understanding: The Thought of Bediuzzaman | About Said Nursi - ThomasMichel.us

BEDIUZZAMAN SAID NURSI: THE THINKER OF THE AGE
.:NursiStudies.com:.

O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allaah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa. Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All Aware. (49:13)

Whoever works righteousness — whether male or female — while he (or she) is a true believer verily, to him We will give a good life, and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do. (16:97)

And whosoever believes in Allah and performs righteous good deeds, He will admit him into Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) to dwell therein forever. Allah has indeed granted for him an excellent provision. (65:11)

The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: "Whoever calls towards 'unsuriyyah (racism/tribalism/nationalism etc) is not from amongst us, he who fights on (the basis of) 'unsuriyyah is not from amongst us, and he who dies upon 'unsuriyyah is not from amongst us." (Abu Dawood)

The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: "An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor does a non-Arab have any superiority over an Arab; also a white person has no superiority over black person nor does a black person have any superiority over white person except by piety and good action. Mankind is from Aadam (عليه السلام) and Aadam is from soil." (Sharh al-Tahhaawiyyah)

Once Abu Dharr and Bilaal (رضي الله عنها) had a dispute, but in a moment of anger Abu Dharr said: "O son of a black woman!" So Bilaal complained to the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) who said to Abu Abu Dharr: "O Abu Dharr, did you slander his mother? You are a man in whom there is still some jaahiliyyah (ignorance)!" Abu Dahrr began to cry profusely and asked the Prophet to ask for forgiveness for him. Abu Dahrr left the masjid with tears streaming from his eyes and went to Bilaal. When he saw Bilaal he placed his cheek on the ground and said: "I will not get up until you place your foot over my face. You are the noble and I am the lowly!" Bilaal began to cry: he approached Abu Dharr, stood him up and then kissed him on that very cheek. Then they hugged each other and cried.9

Abu Dharr (رضي الله عنه) said: "I cursed a man and slandered his mother, and the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said to me: 'O Abu Dharr, are you slandering his mother? You are a man in whom there is still some jaahiliyyah (ignorance)! Your slaves are your brothers whom Allah has put under your command. So whoever has a brother under his command should feed him of what he eats and dress him of what he wears. Do not ask them (slaves) to do things beyond their capacity and if you do so, then help them.'" (Bukhari)

The Companions (رضي الله عنهم) of the Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) included Muslim men of all tribes, races and colours. Their hearts were filled with Tawheed and they were brought together by their faith and piety – such as Abu Bakr from Quraysh, ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib from Bani Haashim, Bilaal the Ethiopian, Suhayb the Roman, Salmaan the Persian, rich men like ‘Uthmaan and poor men like ‘Ammaar, people of means and poor people like Ahl al-Suffah, and others.

this issue not about religion .. its about to be human..

whoever saves one life saves the world entire

rest in peace Rachel Corrie
Rachel Corrie,

Let's forget Armenia. There are 700 Kurdish prisoners on a hunger strike in Turkey TODAY. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

there are a lot of black african people in the prison why ??

you know we have terrorism issue .. and some people even here supporting terrorism ... giving them guns money .. so we need to stop all terrorist .. is that fair ? .. maybe all of you helped us now we would not have any terrorism issue... we couldnot stop terrorism because somehow terrorist being supported by someones..

and you just talking theese problems when you see a word ' Turkey ' ..here we are not talking about that.. we need to talk how to reach peace ... am i talking about your massacres ???

rachel corrie was one of hundreds of thouands of young people killed in motor vehicle accidents due to the carelessness of youth

Rachel Corrie,

Funny a hater like you takes time to quote the Talmud:lol::lol::lol:

you are funny .. its not just in Talmud .. How did you determine that i am hater.. because of maybe you dont like my post maybe ..

A Closer Look at the Talmud
Jewish Talmudic Doctrine: Non-Jews are Not Humans

Quran Maide 5 / 32
http://quran.com/5

Last edited:
scum grubs have been afraid of the talmud for thousands of years------so they struggle using their own sick sophistry to create libels about it the grubs actually believe that the talmud is MAGICAL----and CONFERS MAGICAL powers upon jews so they tried to destroy the books-----disgusting criminal excrement that they were and are

Sanhedrin 37a:

"For this reason man was created alone, to teach you that whoever destroys a single soul, he is guilty as though he had destroyed a complete world; and whoever preserves a single soul, it is as though he had preserved a whole world."

The Verse in the Qur'an also states that this value was relevant and specific to the "children of Israel"

BTW, that link is far from being accurate. In order to know what the Talmud says you have to study it deeply.

I doubt you did. Besides, it's from a CATHOLIC website.

Seriously?!?!

Sanhedrin 37a:

"For this reason man was created alone, to teach you that whoever destroys a single soul, he is guilty as though he had destroyed a complete world; and whoever preserves a single soul, it is as though he had preserved a whole world."

The Verse in the Qur'an also states that this value was relevant and specific to the "children of Israel"

lol...got a link to that? bet not.

not a catholic website Lipush-----a nazi website

:clap2: yes i know.. when you dont like a comment its just nazi and you need to kill them .. and i dont care your comments about this you are not objective in this issue.. be carefull you are being like Nazi when you claim that everybody is Nazi .

lets tolerance , peace

you are not only disgusting, Deach you are comical-----tell us all about the Israeli program to chase people down and run them over with BULLDOZERS How many have they gotten so far using this particular and interesting TECHNIQUE? how many kids have been slaughtered by your friends using bomb on ass sluts or knives against the throats of infants? Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence-----THREE TIMES IS A SERIES-----and has an underlying explanation

Rachel Corrie,

Funny a hater like you takes time to quote the Talmud:lol::lol::lol:

you are funny .. its not just in Talmud .. How did you determine that i am hater.. because of maybe you dont like my post maybe ..

Jewish Talmudic Doctrine: Non-Jews are Not Humans

Quran Maide 5 / 32
Surat Al-Ma'idah - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

We must also remember that the Talmud doesn't have the same religious authority as the Tanach (Hebrew Bible). For instance, a Tanach is always put on top of a Talmud, which are rabbis' debates. The Tanach is the actual Word of G-d, and treats all men (and women) equally.

Sanhedrin 37a:

lol...got a link to that? bet not.

I am not at all surprised---deach---that you don't know you never read the koran or the bible----nor any part of the talmud you just spit out shit

Forum List

Back