Turkish Passport - About Jews

wrong again----it is actually a nazi pig website---- Long ago---when I first encountered muslims------which was long before there was an internet------I was amazed at how much nazi propaganda they knew----chapter and verse ----including those age old Talmud Libels--------all genocida pigs depend on libels Of course then I visited a mosque and learned just from whence the shit emerged

not a catholic website Lipush-----a nazi website

:clap2: yes i know.. when you dont like a comment its just nazi and you need to kill them .. and i dont care your comments about this you are not objective in this issue.. be carefull you are being like Nazi when you claim that everybody is Nazi .

lets tolerance , peace

Would you like to be tested of your knowledge of Talmud.?:eusa_whistle:

It is a hate website because it IS.

wrong again----it is actually a nazi pig website---- Long ago---when I first encountered muslims------which was long before there was an internet------I was amazed at how much nazi propaganda they knew----chapter and verse ----including those age old Talmud Libels--------all genocida pigs depend on libels Of course then I visited a mosque and learned just from whence the shit emerged

For the fairness of discussion, the Anti-Jewish propaganda of twisting the Talmud has started long before the Muslims adopted that idea, by skin-heads and ignorants.

It is a shameful thing though, that the Muslims swallowed the nonsense so quickly.
But not that surprising.

not a catholic website Lipush-----a nazi website

:clap2: yes i know.. when you dont like a comment its just nazi and you need to kill them .. and i dont care your comments about this you are not objective in this issue.. be carefull you are being like Nazi when you claim that everybody is Nazi .

lets tolerance , peace

so you are disagree with ' hate ' and ' killing people '? and you are not racist .. its really nice .. i am glad that

lets tolerance , peace

so you are disagree with ' hate ' and ' killing people '?

I don't understand that question.

i just asked that question so that it was a irony..

i thought that you are behaving hypocritical because you are complaining about racist people like nazis and then you doing the same thing like nazis .. you complain from hating and then you hating people is that a paradox ?

The Crocodile Tears

Last edited by a moderator:

i thought that you are behaving hypocritical because you are complaining about racist people like nazis and then you doing the same thing like nazis .. you complain from hating and then you hating people is that a paradox ?

The Crocodile Tears
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7tupJRSi7M]Norman Finkelstein - The Crocodile Tears from a film owned by Baraka Productions LLC - YouTube[/ame]

Speaking about being a hypocrite?

You take your knowledge from a hate website of extremist Christians, I protest that, so I'm being hypocrite and hateful?

How old are you anyway.

The Crocodile Tears
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7tupJRSi7M]Norman Finkelstein - The Crocodile Tears from a film owned by Baraka Productions LLC - YouTube[/ame]

Speaking about being a hypocrite?

You take your knowledge from a hate website of extremist Christians, I protest that, so I'm being hypocrite and hateful?

How old are you anyway.

How old are you anyway

really cool question you showed people how you are cool ..

He's saying that he's glad you disagree with hate and killing ppl. But he might be saying it sarcastically.

Well he's being racist towards Jews, but the camel doesn't see his own hump:eusa_whistle:

look my all past posts .. i just said that Jews are Racist and Religion Country like Iran .. but nobody could talk about it .. because they have privilage .. they are important people..

i am not racist and i am proud of this .. because my religion fcking totally forbidden to be racist ..

Shariah law is the most disgustingly fascist in the world and ----islamic societies are typically racist I have never encountered EDUCATED people so COLOR conscious racist as Pakistanis and Iranians and to a slightly lesser extent ----arabs Islamic law is so fascist that the LIFE of a non muslim is considered of a lesser "monetary value" than that of a muslim-----a non muslim male is worth 1/4 the value of a muslim male-------and no muslim can be considered guilty of a CAPITAL crime for killing a non muslim----those are facts from real life-----I have relatives who survived shariah cesspits------I do not do the Fking check the hate sites thing

for the record-----the code of HUMMARABI had the same filthy racist fascist elements found in shariah

He's saying that he's glad you disagree with hate and killing ppl. But he might be saying it sarcastically.

Well he's being racist towards Jews, but the camel doesn't see his own hump:eusa_whistle:

look my all past posts .. i just said that Jews are Racist and Religion Country like Iran .. but nobody could talk about it .. because they have privilage .. they are important people..

i am not racist and i am proud of this .. because my religion fcking totally forbidden to be racist ..

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

5_51.png

Nope. You surely love Christians and Jews.

because we were racist all the time ...

because when i watched Life is Beatiiful , schindler list i cried .. i am so racist
Ottoman Sultan II Beyazit saved Jews from Spain in1492
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhcwhMdqHTY]Ottoman Sultan II Beyazit saved Jews from Spain in1492 - YouTube[/ame]

How the Turks Saved the Jews from Genocide
How the Turks Saved the Jews from Genocide

Why did the [Muslim] Ottomans protect the Jews and save them from persecution numerous times in history?
Why did the [Muslim] Ottomans protect the Jews and save them from persecution numerous times in history? - Yahoo! Answers

Muslims did at times good for Jews like Jews did for Muslims.

Yet you cannot say your religion prohibits racism since the Qur'an has many raicst sayings. ANd Muslim Sheikhs are very racists towards Jews as a policy.

For the record----there were numerous incidents of wide spread deadly pogroms in Turkey too ---------I have a distant relative -----by marriage-------who was born in Turkey-----but his family fled the filth in the late 30s to Israel ------He told me all about it------and if you really know how to google then google a bit more-------Turkey was the best of the filth-----but it was still filth----just not as often and not so badly as in many other places which were true islamic cesspits

Forum List

Back