Tucker on Navalny

GG2MdCVWsAAvX2a

Navalnuy was jailed and MURDERED for organizing opposition to a de-facto authoritarian named Putin. There is no equivalency to that in the west.

Brainwashed slaves like you can’t face that simple reality.

Navalnuy was jailed and MURDERED for organizing opposition to a de-facto authoritarian named Putin. There is no equivalency to that in the west.

None.

Wow! You’ll believe anything if you believe that.

Glad a couple of you fubar lefturds recognize that Putin is an evil scumbag.
How odd you should say that even as conservative media star Tucker Carlson gives a comparison of life in Russia and the US that's favorable to Russia. Cuz he wants you to think life under a dictator ain't so bad. I wonder why?

How odd you should say that even as conservative media star Tucker Carlson gives a comparison of life in Russia and the US that's favorable to Russia.

Not true. He is a commentator and acts as a journalist. And unlike you, bug, he doesn’t demand censorship of the views of others.
Cuz he wants you to think life under a dictator ain't so bad.

False premise.
I wonder why?
I wonder why you depend on making up shit.

Links which don’t prove your claims ^ are all cool and shit. You moron.

Wow! You’ll believe anything if you believe that.
Dumbass, name one serious oppositionist to Putin that is allowed to run let alone directly debate Putin.

Name one TV personality who dares to seriously criticize Putin.

You live in the fucking lala land if you don't understand that Russia's lack of real opposition, real democratic process, is a direct result of it's regime concentrated, corrupt and illicit efforts.

Last edited:
If any of you on the Tucker train sees one of his “fair and balanced” stories on Putin killing Navalny, his political opposition, will you post it here? I gotta see how these Putin lovers try and spin this.
This sure aged well :lol:

"I may disappoint you, but what we know is that he really died from a blood clot. And this is more or less confirmed. This was not taken from the internet, but, unfortunately, a natural [death]," he told reporters, reports the Mail.

Name one TV personality who dares to seriously criticize Putin.
There was an old joke.
A Western journalist asks a Soviet diplomat:
"Unlike the USSR, we have freedom of speech. For example, I can call Roosevelt an idiot and nothing will happen to me. Can you call Stalin an idiot?"
No - replies the diplomat
Aha! - the Western journalist rejoiced. "Is it because you are afraid to say so?"
"No - because it's not true."

But you, гнида, wouldn't understand.

There was an old joke.
A Western journalist asks a Soviet diplomat:
"Unlike the USSR, we have freedom of speech. For example, I can call Roosevelt an idiot and nothing will happen to me. Can you call Stalin an idiot?"
No - replies the diplomat
Aha! - the Western journalist rejoiced. "Is it because you are afraid to say so?"
"No - because it's not true."

But you, гнида, wouldn't understand.

Stalin was a repressive murderer who killed millions of his own people. Some of the first things Brezhnev did after Stalin's death was to disclose his repressions and mass murders.

Directly making that case while Stalin was alive would get you killed, not because it's not true, but because he was a two bit dictator responsible to no one, unbound by any laws or human rights.

If you'd know up from down, right from wrong, jail cell from freedom, then you would damn well know that.

Take your dumbass soviet jokes and shove them up your ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back