Tucker on Navalny

He has nothing for which to be embarrassed you on the other hand are exposing your hatred for America and your own lack of intelligence right up there with Whoopie Goldberg.
I love how all you Trumpsters claim to love America when all yall do is rag on it. Such hypocrites. If you’re not in power it’s scorched earth. So childish

Our illegitimate murderous presidebt has no room to criticize another leader for persecution and murder of their politial opposition. If Biden had any sense, which at this point we know he doesn't, he would repent and ask God for mercy for his own persecution and murder, yes murder of his own political opposition. He allowed Zelensky to murder in prison, Gonzalo Lira January 12, 2024 for criticizing both the zelensky and Biden Regimes. Just because you have your political opposition murdered by another doesn't absolve you of the crime. Biden and Obama and key Federal agencies are guilty of harassing and persecuting President Trump and his supporters. Remember that Patriot act by GWBush whacker? This persecution of president Trump is going to have ramifications against American citizens and that means you too Democrat supporters. Karma....is a bitch.

Obama had 2 American citizens killed by drone.

Zelensky killed an American journalist.

Silence.

Better than your standard thread or post. You want an original response trying posting threads about something other than calling people Putin lovers. I won’t hold my breath.
Already done bucko search my history. Have fun

I love how all you Trumpsters claim to love America when all yall do is rag on it. Such hypocrites. If you’re not in power it’s scorched earth. So childish
And they defend and support and spin Putin, who loathes America and the West.

Their caveman politics require them to say the Dems are worse, making them look like "useful idiots".

Lets hear what Tucker Carlson thinks

Additionally, a clip of Carlson speaking at the World Government Summit 2024 on Feb. 12 has been circulating, in which he says “Every leader kills people.”

“Some kill more than others. Leadership requires killing people. Sorry,” Carlson continued.

Forum List

Back