Who will Donny DiaperFull kill on his first day in office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
Since he thinks Putin is such a great leader, I'm thinking Donny Diapers McFuckStick will follow suit and try to poison someone on his self-proclaimed one-day dictatorship. Who will it be? There's so many people he hates.
AG Letitia James? Liz Cheney? Fani Willis? Jack Smith? Judge Engeron? Who will go the way of Navalny?

Live updates | Alexei Navalny has died in prison, according to Russian authorities

Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 12.22.57 PM.png

Last edited:
Since he thinks Putin is such a great leader, I'm thinking Donny Diapers McFuckStick will follow suit and try to poison someone on his self-proclaimed one-day dictatorship. Who will it be? There's so many people he hates.
AG Letitia James? Liz Cheney? Fani Willis? Jack Smith? Judge Engeron? Who will go the way of Navalny?

Live updates | Alexei Navalny has died in prison, according to Russian authorities

View attachment 903303
He already had his first day in office and no one was hurt.

You have a system of checks and balances, most of the time...

View attachment 903303
epstien didnt kill himself,,,

Oh wait! Maybe it will be General Milley!

""""
Late Friday night, the former president of the United States—and a leading candidate to be the next president—insinuated that America’s top general deserves to be put to death.

That extraordinary sentence would be unthinkable in any other rich democracy. But Donald Trump, on his social-media network, Truth Social, wrote that Mark Milley’s phone call to reassure China in the aftermath of the storming of the Capitol on January 6, 2021, was “an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH.” """"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back