Haley Calls Navalny a ‘Hero,’ Saying Trump Must Answer for His Death

Standards for the military have dropped, not risen.
It is just that these days, everyone is overweight, out of shape, vaping, or flunking out of school.

We "crushed" ourselves economically by running up a $37 trillion dollar national debt that we can not even afford to pay the interest on.
We are very healthy economically. This is a fact. No country is more healthy .

As to young men not being fit, that,dropping out of school, vaping... this requires a citation.
I have found nothing to support this.

US is so obviously cheating,
WTH does this mean?

No country "trusts" any country. There is no such thing in fact.
Yes, all empires fall and we well might under Trump.
Yes, we are powerful, we must be respected.

We are very healthy economically. This is a fact. No country is more healthy .

As to young men not being fit, that,dropping out of school, vaping... this requires a citation.
I have found nothing to support this.
Our country has the most robust economy of any in the world, after the years of pandemic. Many want us to go back to pre-COVID days with <$2.00 gas prices. Everyone is making more money now. IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

Our country has the most robust economy of any in the world, after the years of pandemic. Many want us to go back to pre-COVID days with <$2.00 gas prices. Everyone is making more money now. IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!
Cut the deficit to nothing. Right now. Freeze all welfare payments and Medicaid outlays. Welfare payments went up 13.2 % in a great economy this year.

Its way more complex than that.
The US and EU has been attacking Russia for a century.
In the 80s we bankrupt the USSR by illegally weaponizing space with SDI.
In the 90s we negotiated the return of East Germany by promising "no eastern expansion of NATO", and we lied, adding about a dozen ex-Warsaw Pact countries.
So we are the "bad guy", not Russia.
There was nothing whatsoever illegal about weaponizing space. But on the other hand we pplaced no weapons in space dumbass

Destroying the USSR was the greatest gift to humanity the US ever gave

We made no such promise in the 90s

We are the good guys

Nikki Haley on Saturday called Aleksei A. Navalny, the outspoken Russian opposition leader, “a hero” and amped up the pressure on former President Donald J. Trump to respond to the news of his death. She said Mr. Navalny had died at the hands of President Vladimir V. Putin and that Mr. Trump needed to “answer to that.”

Speaking with reporters outside her rally at a park in Irmo, S.C., Ms. Haley praised Mr. Navalny for calling out Mr. Putin for corruption and fixing elections. She said he had fled his country only to return “to fight the good fight.”

“And then he was arrested, and now Putin has done to him what Putin does to all of his opponents — he kills them,” she said, before turning to Mr. Trump, her rival in the G.O.P. primary. “And Trump needs to answer to that. Does he think Putin killed him? Does he think Putin was right to kill him? And does he think Navalny was a hero?”

Biden: "No doubts" Putin is behind Navalny's death

It is good that Haley is holding Trump's feet to the fire. It is surprising that Republicans are so in awe of Putin. What is it they admire about that guy? Russia is at least 30% bigger than Ukraine with four times more active personnel and yet... two years later... Ukraine is still alive and kicking.

Say Magnus, aka sporting an avatar in attempt to make up for a tiny head. Why does Trump have to answer for it?

Answer.......

Trump has to answer for your poor disposition too.

Point of reference, i paid over $4 a gallon for gas under Bush.

Say Magnus, aka sporting an avatar in attempt to make up for a tiny head. Why does Trump have to answer for it?

Answer.......

Trump has to answer for your poor disposition too.
Good to see you live up to your user name. Thanks idiot for your contribution.

Haley sounds better every day, at least she is not of the same character as Trump and Putin.

Cut me a break, OD. If Haley were to get the nomination, you'd attack her as an "anchor baby" and a nazi. The same kinds of attacks that you made on your hero Mitt Romney

Cut me a break, OD. If Haley were to get the nomination, you'd attack her as an "anchor baby" and a nazi. The same kinds of attacks that you made on your hero Mitt Romney
I like Haley. Compared to trump she is a breath of fresh air. trump is a dictator in waiting.

I like Haley. Compared to trump she is a breath of fresh air. trump is a dictator in waiting.
You like Haley because she is a loser without a chance of prevailing over Sleepy Joe.

Her goal is to get the nomination and finish a respectable 2nd place in November. Just like Romney and McCain's goal

You like Haley because she is a loser without a chance of prevailing over Sleepy Joe.

Her goal is to get the nomination and finish a respectable 2nd place in November. Just like Romney and McCain's goal
She would beat Biden by twice the percentage of trump. But you stick with the indicted, soon convicted criminal. Repubs are very smart.

Forum List

Back