Tubman to replace Jackson on $20 bill

Yay Harriet!

Screen-Shot-2016-04-20-at-8.39.13-PM-600x384.png

Remember, nobody has to even touch one of the new bills. Of course if you don't want to handle them you're going to have to stop using the ATM withdrawals and fit a visit to the inside of the bank into your schedule to get anything else.....

Hey, Canada gets along just fine with their "Loonies". Why should America not adjust to The Tubby?

--- so called because there's a loon pictured on it. A nice piece of nature, nothing to do with war, oppression, angst and all that.

Though that also leads one to consider what this coin could be called:

euroimages-ireland1euro-SIZE200x200.jpg

--- so called because there's a loon pictured on it. A nice piece of nature, nothing to do with war, oppression, angst and all that.

Though that also leads one to consider what this coin could be called:

euroimages-ireland1euro-SIZE200x200.jpg

So, on planet liberal, definitely NOT PC to speak of a gravitationally challenged woman as "tubby".

Got it!

The tubby is going to be wildly popular. A stack of tubbys and a few markers will brighten up an otherwise boring afternoon.

I can't believe this is happening. I wonder if there will be a major reaction to this.

Does anyone here have any feelings about this.

Change for a $20: Tubman to replace Jackson on new bills | Fox News
If you see any 20 dollar bills with the word "nig-ger" written over the monkey bitches face, It will have been me who wrote it. There are about 42 million negroes in the U.S. and about 277 million other people. What in the hell makes anybody think that a negro needs to be on our money. I will show you a picture that SHOULD be on our money.

View attachment 72397
You and millions of others. The tubby is going to be the most scribbled on bill in history.

I can't believe this is happening. I wonder if there will be a major reaction to this.

If you see any 20 dollar bills with the word "nig-ger" written over the monkey bitches face, It will have been me who wrote it. There are about 42 million negroes in the U.S. and about 277 million other people. What in the hell makes anybody think that a negro needs to be on our money. I will show you a picture that SHOULD be on our money.

View attachment 72397
You and millions of others. The tubby is going to be the most scribbled on bill in history.

I think you're vastly overestimating how many people are as petty and racist as you guys.

View attachment 72397

I think you're vastly overestimating how many people are as petty and racist as you guys.
You are overly optimistic. It will be fun though to see how it works out when black folks start getting tubbys with the nipper snapper's neck in a noose.

The backlash has started prematurely.

This morning when I paid for the groceries and ask for cash back in tens (I have always preferred tens as twenties are not convenient when making small purchases) the clerk commented that she had a drawer full of twenties because a lot of people were suddenly refusing to take them in change. Already. But the twenty has not yet been changed - they're still twenties, not yet tubbies.

Forum List

Back