It's official!!

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
That racist genocidal maniac Andrew Jackson will be replaced with a hero of liberation: Harriet Tubman!

Treasury Secretary Jack Lew on Wednesday will announce plans to both keep Alexander Hamilton on the front of the $10 bill and to knock Andrew Jackson off the front of the $20 in favor of Harriet Tubman

Hamilton to say on $10, Jackson getting replaced by Tubman

903883338.jpg

Last edited:
That racist genocidal maniac Andrew Jackson will be replaced with a hero of liberation: Harriet Tubman!

Treasury Secretary Jack Lew on Wednesday will announce plans to both keep Alexander Hamilton on the front of the $10 bill and to knock Andrew Jackson off the front of the $20 in favor of Harriet Tubman

The Times They Are A-Changin

This is going to freak the racist nutters out.

The article says that women have waited long enough to get their face on a bill! I'm not clear on how this is a victory for anybody. My concerns are more aligned with the value of the US dollar, than who's picture is upon the bill.

903883338.jpg

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.) tweeted: "If this is true, great news! Tubman on $20 is the right call. The redesign needs to happen as soon as possible. Women have waited long enough."

upload_2016-4-20_12-8-51.png

Who gives a fuck?
I do find it humorous our neighborhood soviet implies genocide is a bad thing..

Forum List

Back