Tubman to replace Jackson on $20 bill

At one time Obama wanted to change the $5, 10, & 20.....but apparently somebody talked him out of it.
Really? Can you provide a link to that?

Didn't think so.

Here yah go....
Changes are being made to the back of those bills.
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-harriet-tubman-20-bill-20160420-story.html
Change for a $20: Tubman to replace Jackson on new bills; Hamilton stays | Fox News

Woman to be on new $10 bill

So shove it..
How horrible for you.....I guess you won't be using that money anymore when it comes out since it traumatizes you so.
Everyone will still use it. It will just be decorated.
People will be throwing darts at it.

tubman_size3.jpg

Imagine having this face on the $20 bill.

Well, that's what's gonna happen.

If this isn't a "Fuck You Whitey" statement from Obama, I don't know what is.

I swear, Big-Ears seems to want to spend the rest of his presidency pissing everyone off.

And they say Trump is an asshole.

I understand that people want to celebrate slavery in this country and this woman's contributions to end it, but for Christ Sakes....give us a friggen break!!!!

They have an entire month to talk about slavery, now they want to, in all respects, plaster slavery all over our money, forcing us to deal with it every time we go to the store.

I think this bill will be a limited edition.....because once they start showing up in banks, people are going to be pissed, and it will be changed back. My wife is black and she hates the idea. Imagine if the GOP decided to put a picture of Sarah Palin on the $20. You'd get the same reaction.

We'll see how this plays out.

:0) The question is .. who is "us."

If you mean neanderthal right-wing republicans like you :0) who the fuck cares if you don't like it.

You don't represent the majority, but rather a rapidly dwindling all-white political party on its way to becoming the Whigs. :0)

Who the fuck cares?
Racist.

Yes I have a major reaction to this. We just took a white male off the $20 bill to replace with a black female. Ok. Cool. Now when do we get a gay Muslim and a transsexual Asian??? I want a transsexual amputee midget atheist on one too.
Well, if you can find anyone in those groups you just mentioned that has contributed as much to our history as Tubman has, they should be considered.

I'm just going ask the bank to exchange all of my 20s for older ones. They will do that. I will personally pick the black teller when I do that just because I know it will piss off some 'liberal' who is watching.

Yes I have a major reaction to this. We just took a white male off the $20 bill to replace with a black female. Ok. Cool. Now when do we get a gay Muslim and a transsexual Asian??? I want a transsexual amputee midget atheist on one too.
Well, if you can find anyone in those groups you just mentioned that has contributed as much to our history as Tubman has, they should be considered.

Do you mean someone who has defied federal law? That sounds more like the Timothy McVeigh type if you ask me.

I'm just going ask the bank to exchange all of my 20s for older ones. They will do that. I will personally pick the black teller when I do that just because I know it will piss off some 'liberal' who is watching.

And that will accomplish ----- what exactly?

Do you mean someone who has defied federal law? That sounds more like the Timothy McVeigh type if you ask me.
There are "just" laws and "unjust" laws. You obviously don't know or care about the difference.. Tubman answered to a higher law that over shadowed federal law.

The tubby won't last a year. It will become doodle paper. The bills will be the repository of the worst kind of racist graffiti. Black people will riot, and all will be well.

Replace and ugly president with an ugly criminal ? Bad idea. If there is need to replace Andy J.why not use some real eye candy like maybe Miss America?

Replace and ugly president with an ugly criminal ? Bad idea. If there is need to replace Andy J.why not use some real eye candy like maybe Miss America?

What'd she do for the country?

Notice I included the letter O...

When a currency starts out as a joke, it's downhill from there. You don't think I'm the only one calling it a tubby do you?

Forum List

Back