Koran verse chants save school from mysterious intruder

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
At least this religion works unlike judaism & xstianity

The school was shut on Thursday while Islamic traditional experts, scholars and even witch doctors were called in to carry out prayer sessions and "exorcisms".

"It was trying to enter my body, but my colleagues were surrounding me, reciting verses from the Koran," Ms Kamariah said. "I felt like my head was bloating, I felt numb and tears kept pouring down my face. I silently recited the Ayatul Kursi, over and over again, then my head began to feel lighter after about an hour."

Malaysia school shut amid 'mass hysteria' over sightings of a black figure Malaysia school shut amid 'mass hysteria' over sightings of a black figure

Apparently you have never seen a Christian alter call, or revival.
We kicked God out of our schools, remember? "Religion" used to work, but when we kicked God out it created a vacancy. Now Satan holds the door open for mass murder to enter the class room.
It seems Malaysia is smarter than we are.

Apparently you have never seen a Christian alter call, or revival.
We kicked God out of our schools, remember? "Religion" used to work, but when we kicked God out it created a vacancy. Now Satan holds the door open for mass murder to enter the class room.
It seems Malaysia is smarter than we are.
Yep

Forum List

Back