Tubman to replace Jackson on $20 bill

I can't believe this is happening. I wonder if there will be a major reaction to this

Does anyone here have any feelings about this.

Change for a $20: Tubman to replace Jackson on new bills | Fox News
Jackson despised the idea of a central bank and was able to rid this country of it for decades until 1913. It was a slap in his face and a middle finger to his legacy to have his face on fiat debt notes. I wouldn't want my face on any currency that these POS that own the foreign owned Federal Reserve bankers..

Dear Andrew,

Sorry it didn't work out between us. Actually, no I'm not. You're a bastard. Good riddance,

imrs.php

Yes I have a major reaction to this. We just took a white male off the $20 bill to replace with a black female. Ok. Cool. Now when do we get a gay Muslim and a transsexual Asian??? I want a transsexual amputee midget atheist on one too.

It's about time too. Good.

Noticed this in the article:

>> Still, the change is likely to inflame lawmakers from Tennessee, which Jackson represented in Congress before becoming president. The state also generally claims the former president was born in an area that is now part of Tennessee. <<​

Riiiiiight, because the first thing we all think of upon seeing a $20 bill is "Tennessee". :lol:

Sorry Rockytops, he was a Carolinian by birth, and Tennessee only exists because we split Carolina in half at the mountains.

Yes I have a major reaction to this. We just took a white male off the $20 bill to replace with a black female

You must be having a panic attack right now.

Ok. Cool. Now when do we get a gay Muslim and a transsexual Asian???

I'm Asian and I don't even give a fuck about race. Why are you so obsessed with it?

Mooch must of slapped Barry around to get this done....will the bill still be green? :confused-84:

Yes I have a major reaction to this. We just took a white male off the $20 bill to replace with a black female. Ok. Cool. Now when do we get a gay Muslim and a transsexual Asian??? I want a transsexual amputee midget atheist on one too.

And it's a random "black female", right Ignoramoid? They picked her out of the phone book?

rw hyperbole much? That must be why you fired from Top Flight Security gig

Why not just make a new bill ($35?, $75?) and put her on it. Or make some bills with him and some with her. Why the need to replace. When does Washington and Lincoln get replaced with a gay and hispanic? smh

She wasn't a very attractive woman. Foreigners might think we put Aunt Jemima on our 20.

I uh, don't think foreigners would even know what "Aunt Jemima" means, but it's instructive when your icons are commercial logos.

I also don't think the idea of honoring a historical figure on money has anything to do with being "attractive". Check out the face of a $1 bill some time. Or a 5.

She wasn't a very attractive woman. Foreigners might think we put Aunt Jemima on our 20.

I uh, don't think foreigners would even know what "Aunt Jemima" means, but it's instructive when your icons are commercial logos.

I also don't think the idea of honoring a historical figure on money has anything to do with being "attractive". Check out the face of a $1 bill some time. Or a 5.
Good points.

Forum List

Back