Tubman to replace Jackson on $20 bill

OK Cool. Now we should have michal jackson on the $1 bill with him hold his crotch. Uncle Ben can be on the $5. We should be fair and let a member of the KKK be on the $10. We got to treat everyone equally. That includes famous members of the KKK because everyone in this country should be treated fairly.

:0) In the whiteness of your world, there will be a whole lot of shit coming your way for you to lose your mind about.

Who cares? :0)
Your black bigotry doesn't help the race problem....it only inflames it. You are giving cause to the white bigots. Trying to provoke a race war will destroy the progress that took so long to gain.

White bigots have no one to blame but themselves and as long as their have been different races...they've all used the excuse that its the group they hate fault for their hatred. Take responsibility for you own actions. And saying that theres going to be other things whites are going to complain about is not bigotry

Shouldn't this country represent everyone? That would include KKK members since they to are American citizens. Why should we exclude them from the chance to participate in our country. Lets place KKK member along side of Harriet Tubman.

Quite obviously someone should sit you down and give you a lesson about history. The KKK is a shitstain on American history .. why this nation celebrate it?

Back when THE PEOPLE didn't PANDER to minorities for their votes in a presidential election!

th

BTW, for the truly stupid, that woman was our FIRST...FIRST LADY!

It does seem like we lower a lot of standards when we have to get fill certain quotas.

OK Cool. Now we should have michal jackson on the $1 bill with him hold his crotch. Uncle Ben can be on the $5. We should be fair and let a member of the KKK be on the $10. We got to treat everyone equally. That includes famous members of the KKK because everyone in this country should be treated fairly.
Your con-federate crying towel able to hold all your salty tears?

I am a democrat and my party did support the confederacy.
The democrat party is against the confederacy. The democrat party gave civil rights to blacks, ended segregation, and gave blacks the right to vote. That's why 95% of blacks are democrat.
100% of white bigots, like the KKK vote republican. They sure didn't vote for Obama.

:0) In the whiteness of your world, there will be a whole lot of shit coming your way for you to lose your mind about.

Who cares? :0)
Your black bigotry doesn't help the race problem....it only inflames it. You are giving cause to the white bigots. Trying to provoke a race war will destroy the progress that took so long to gain.

White bigots have no one to blame but themselves and as long as their have been different races...they've all used the excuse that its the group they hate fault for their hatred. Take responsibility for you own actions. And saying that theres going to be other things whites are going to complain about is not bigotry

Shouldn't this country represent everyone? That would include KKK members since they to are American citizens. Why should we exclude them from the chance to participate in our country. Lets place KKK member along side of Harriet Tubman.

Quite obviously someone should sit you down and give you a lesson about history. The KKK is a shitstain on American history .. why this nation celebrate it?

I don't know. Why do we celebrate KKK members?

The democrat party is against the confederacy. The democrat party gave civil rights to blacks, ended segregation, and gave blacks the right to vote. That's why 95% of blacks are democrat.
100% of white bigots, like the KKK vote republican. They sure didn't vote for Obama.

The democrat party is against the confederacy" Why use present tense?

I see you gave up drinking for even harder shit to melt what little mind you have!

SuperDem is a Redneck who probably has pancakes with Aunt Jamima on the box everyday which brings him back to his plantation days.

I am actually a true country boy and this thread make me wonder if some of those wanna-be racists are just Yanks hiding behind their keyboards so they can act stupid!

SuperDem is a Redneck who probably has pancakes with Aunt Jamima on the box everyday which brings him back to his plantation days.

I am actually a true country boy and this thread make me wonder if some of those wanna-be racists are just Yanks hiding behind their keyboards so they can act stupid!

I don't think I said I was from the south...

Which only proves that 'democrats' can be as racist and ignorant as anyone else.

Black people are special.
Not as special as white people, it would appear.

I have thought so in the past, but there are too many of them and they are too consistent with their racism.

I don't think I said I was from the south...

I don't care where you're from ( most likely a rock ) but the reality is you even give red necks like me a bad name!

Which only proves that 'democrats' can be as racist and ignorant as anyone else.

I would prefer to think that no one is special in our society. Maybe we should all get that in our head that no one is special in our society because if we are all equals, as our creator endowed us as, then no one is special...period.

I have heard they will put Jackson on the back of the bill if so just turn the bill around in your wallet. I agree with a previous posters statement we don't really need people printed on the currency.

Back when THE PEOPLE didn't PANDER to minorities for their votes in a presidential election!

th

The 1st lady on the bill was sexy under all those garments and talked her husband ( the president ) into many things..I think they call them the 1st ladies because they were the first in line to have romance during those long dark evenings and then it was off to Aunt Jemima's room for her loving pancakes between the sheets along with a girl called maple...lol

th

The 1st lady on the bill was sexy under all those garments and talked her husband ( the president ) into many things..I think they call them the 1st ladies because they were the first in line to have romance during those long dark evenings and then it was off to Aunt Jemima's room for her loving pancakes between the sheets along with a girl called maple...lol

:haha::lmao::haha:

I would prefer to think that no one is special in our society. Maybe we should all get that in our head that no one is special in our society because if we are all equals, as our creator endowed us as, then no one is special...period.
And yet..it was you who said that "black people are special".

th

Interesting story about Martha Washington.....George had a section in his Last Will and Testament stating that upon Martha's death, the Mount Vernon slaves would be freed. Poor woman had to lock herself in the attic with a loaded pistol for the time it took to get that little part of the Will changed to manumitting them right away.

Is it too late to petition jew Lew to have the great Marcus Garvey on the $20? As y'all recall Marcus was the great afro-american negro hero who wanted to bring all afro-american negros back to Africa where they would not suffer the oppression of whitey. The fact is the aunt jemima character they have chosen brought afro-american negros into the shackles of whitey of the North who put them in ghettos owned by jewish landlords.

800px-Marcus_Garvey_1924-08-05.jpg

if you are going that route

you should have suggested Anthony Johnson

Which just goes to show he's a moron, because Aunt Jemima pancakes suck. Their syrup is even worse.

Forum List

Back