Tubman to replace Jackson on $20 bill

1. I want pancakes and or a Belgian waffle.
2. Aunt Jemima syrup is CORN SYRUP which is essentially poison.
3. Always use VERMONT MAPLE SYRUP. The real deal!

OK Cool. Now we should have michal jackson on the $1 bill with him hold his crotch. Uncle Ben can be on the $5. We should be fair and let a member of the KKK be on the $10. We got to treat everyone equally. That includes famous members of the KKK because everyone in this country should be treated fairly.
SuperDem is a Redneck who probably has pancakes with Aunt Jamima on the box everyday which brings him back to his plantation days.

OK Cool. Now we should have michal jackson on the $1 bill with him hold his crotch. Uncle Ben can be on the $5. We should be fair and let a member of the KKK be on the $10. We got to treat everyone equally. That includes famous members of the KKK because everyone in this country should be treated fairly.
SuperDem is a Redneck who probably has pancakes with Aunt Jamima on the box everyday which brings him back to his plantation days.

I guess that is kind of true. I am a democrat.

:0) In the whiteness of your world, there will be a whole lot of shit coming your way for you to lose your mind about.

Who cares? :0)

No hiding your bigotry, huh. But how did all these GOP bigots let this happen? Isn't Jackson one of their heroes?

On the back of the $5 will be three civil rights heroes, also.

Will Geronimo or Crazy Horse get on the one dollar bill? Will there ever be a REAL American POTUS?

Your con-federate crying towel able to hold all your salty tears?

I am a democrat and my party did support the confederacy.

:0) In the whiteness of your world, there will be a whole lot of shit coming your way for you to lose your mind about.

Your black bigotry doesn't help the race problem....it only inflames it. You are giving cause to the white bigots. Trying to provoke a race war will destroy the progress that took so long to gain.

Which only proves that 'democrats' can be as racist and ignorant as anyone else.

No hiding your bigotry, huh. But how did all these GOP bigots let this happen? Isn't Jackson one of their heroes?

On the back of the $5 will be three civil rights heroes, also.

Will Geronimo or Crazy Horse get on the one dollar bill? Will there ever be a REAL American POTUS?

I would put Geronimo on the $2 bill because he is an American hero. He killed lots of settlers but there is just something fuckin awesom about a guy who killed like he did. There isn't any PC crap attached to it and a lot of my indian friends are pretty cool with it.

Which only proves that 'democrats' can be as racist and ignorant as anyone else.

Black people are special.

Your black bigotry doesn't help the race problem....it only inflames it. You are giving cause to the white bigots. Trying to provoke a race war will destroy the progress that took so long to gain.

White bigots have no one to blame but themselves and as long as their have been different races...they've all used the excuse that its the group they hate fault for their hatred. Take responsibility for you own actions. And saying that theres going to be other things whites are going to complain about is not bigotry

Did....but who's doing the crying today? (of course.....if you are over 150 years old and were a registered democrat in the antebellum South, that negates my comment)

Emoticons are not a proper way to punctuate a sentence. :)3

:0) You don't get it. I'm not trying to help your "race problem" .. nor am I trying to placate some weak-kneed 'liberal' who thinks I should kiss a bigots ass.

I'm betting that I've had more to do with that "progress" then you have.

This isn't 1945.

White bigots have no one to blame but themselves and as long as their have been different races...they've all used the excuse that its the group they hate fault for their hatred. Take responsibility for you own actions. And saying that theres going to be other things whites are going to complain about is not bigotry

Shouldn't this country represent everyone? That would include KKK members since they to are American citizens. Why should we exclude them from the chance to participate in our country. Lets place KKK member along side of Harriet Tubman.

Did....but who's doing the crying today? (of course.....if you are over 150 years old and were a registered democrat in the antebellum South, that negates my comment)

The thing that negates your comments is the fact you can't come up with proper sentences.

Back when THE PEOPLE didn't PANDER to minorities for their votes in a presidential election!

th

BTW, for the truly stupid, that woman was our FIRST...FIRST LADY!

Forum List

Back