Trump's lawyer says Letitia James et al will not get away with it

No you triggered retard. Just sick of low education parrots like you and dragondummy spouting proven bullshit and acting like it’s fact. Enjoy your upcoming several losses.
Why don't you just hold your breath and wait for those "losses" snowflake.
In the meantime maybe STFU about things you don't understand.

Why don't you just hold your breath and wait for those "losses" snowflake.
In the meantime maybe STFU about things you don't understand.
Why don’t you go play in traffic and quit parroting lame stream media’s proven bullshit. Meantime, I’ll say whatever I want just to trigger you you low class snowflake. So YOU can STFU and GFY.

Get with what?

Her job is to investigate crimes, see if she has enopugh evidence for a case and then prosecute....

She won in court..... She did her job...

I don't hink you get it... James didn't commit the crime, that was the Trumps...

What you are saying is James won't get away with prosecuting crimes and getting convictions...

Now lets compare this to the Hunter Biden investigation:
They are now over 5 years investigating far less serious crimes... The crimes they are investigating are not considered stand alone crimes in other cases...

There lead witness has been indicted for lying to the FBI and the source of his information seems to have come from Russia.

Biden has already paid the tax liabilities and for any one in America this would be the end of it...
As for the gun violations, it is doubtful if the they are even constitutional (thank the 2A guys for that) and they are never charged in isolation.

So James has a conviction... Will David Wiese get a conviction for a far lesser offence..
Show me the man….

The fix is in…

show us where Engomoron has any qualifications to assess property.
Shut up you fucking nattering idiot.
Engoron's judgement was based upon the Palm Beach County assessor's valuation.
Last I heard county assessors do have the qualifications to uh....assess property.
Would you agree?

He wrote that while the Palm Beach County assessor had appraised Mar-a-Lago's market value to be between $18 million and $27.6 million, Trump had put it at between $426.5 million to $612.1 million in filings—"an overvaluation of at least 2,300 percent."

"A discrepancy of this order of magnitude, by a real estate developer sizing up his own living space of decades, can only be considered fraud," Engoron said.

Hey.
Here comes the part where you move the goalpost again and try to claim that "the county assessor was biased and/or mistaken/incompetent/radical liberal/a Trump hater".....
OR.......
that the source in this story just made this all up.

Go for it twit.
I'll wait

Fuck off fuckwad. Being the uneducated KKKAnuck you are, you just love showing how ignorant, stupid, and low class you are on a daily basis. Now retard, show us where Engomoron has any qualifications to assess property. And show your work. Parroting the lame stream media just shows how gullible and STUPID you are fuckboi.

Judge Egoran didn't assess Trump's property, FuckBoi, Judge Egoran assess whether Trump lied to his bankers, insurance companies, and government officials, in order to get "better deals for himself". In other words, he committed fraud.

Judge Egoran didn't "assess property". He assessed whether Trump broke the law, and he used Trump's owned numbers to prove he lied. Like the Mar-a-lago valuation. The Trump Corporation filed papers with the County in 2020 saying the place was worth $27 million, yet Trump claims the place is now worth $1.3 billion.

I'm not parroting the media. Real estate law and banking is what I did for a living. I've been wondering for years how he's been getting away with all of this bullshit with his properties and his bankruptcies. For Trump to say nobody got hurt, well that's bullshit. All those contractors he stiffed got hurt. The municipal taxpayers in the cities he bilked out of tax money, got hurt.

Well ,that Fat Pig was affirmative Action. Look at all the REAL violent Crime in her State.

Hardly. She's hardly responsible for crime levels in her state, since she's only been the AG since since 2020.

Violent crime rates are 12% lower in Georgia than the national averabe.

Dragonlady doesn't understand how business is done in New York.

Business is done in New York the same as every other big city in the world.

Hardly. She's hardly responsible for crime levels in her state, since she's only been the AG since since 2020.

Violent crime rates are 12% lower in Georgia than the national averabe.

Business is done in New York the same as every other big city in the world.
She is still a Fat Pig with a single agenda. And it is political.

I'm glad she said this. We didn't THINK they would get away with it, but these days, everything's upside down and crazy.. and besides, a lot of people who don't understand the law can be misled into thinking .. whatever.

I believe that-- assuming as some posters here say-- Trump's attorney didn't "check the box" for a jury trial, the reason was that this weird judge's decision can more easily be reversed (being a bench trial).

I cannot envision any appeals court NOT reversing this BS decision.

Same with Hillary, he'll lock her up.... wait, when did he say that?

Tell us you a deranged Trump Cultist without telling us you voted for Trump.

Trump is a lifelong criminal who should never have been elected President. Fani Willis is taking out the trash.
Fanny Willis IS trash. I never heard a DA talk street trash before. Till now. Just PROVES Affirmative Action.

That's the cult's way of looking at it.

In Normal World, she is an excellent career prosecutor who has successfully prosecuted RICO cases.

The orange slob is out of his league. Now he is in the deep waters of a world where deeds and facts matter more than an elevator pitch or a monologue. And he has shown us over and over that he has no defense.

6br993pbrzdc1.jpeg

Forum List

Back