You should be afraid and you should act

Tip.

If you get on a boat to go study the melting ice, pack plenty of food.

1710123990822.png

Also, never and I mean never, paddle when you can walk. You just look silly.

Fear combined with hope can motivate the public to act rather than make people feel helpless

Opinion: I’m a climate scientist. If you knew what I know, you’d be terrified too

Out of curiosity, what does public opinion matter?

You have all the world governments preaching the climate cult with no real resistance.

As for those political entities who claim they are not apart of the Climate cult, once in office they do nothing to oppose those that do.

Soon they will take away our gas powered cars and we will be eating crickets instead of steak no matter if we agree on not.

What more do you want from us?

Fear combined with hope can motivate the public to act rather than make people feel helpless

Opinion: I’m a climate scientist. If you knew what I know, you’d be terrified too

Crack Crock , You do not have the expertise or any apparent skills that suggest you should offer advice to anybody on a serious matter .

To have CNN as the messenger of your gospel is hilarious -- renowned for misinformation and Fake News .
And the author is British and from University College London .
The world centre for Fake " Climate " news .

And just a short walk from Imperial College , London which gave the world all the Fake Lock Down data and general Covid evil garbage which you so painstakingly regurgitated .

Think about that for a moment. We’re experiencing, in our lifetimes, a heating episode that is probably unique in the last 4.6 billion years.

OMG! What a lying twat.

He should get a real job. Maybe he can make fries at McDs?

And the solution is????

To build more stuff, to make stuff the biggest it has ever been, to destroy more trees and plants and animals. To destroy the ocean, fishing, kill whales.

To use the fossil fuel chemical industry to build build and build.

That is the solution to global warming, a massive increase in the use of Heavy Industry.

The human race is undertaking a grand experiment on this planet and n themselves. Of all the animal species on this planet, only the human race is dumb enough to engage in conduct that threatens the stability of its environment and climate. Even a snail knows enough not to destroy the environment that sustains it.

Last edited:

It is, I'm afraid, too late.

The data's right there for any reasoned mind to see.
If the world started today with 100% effort, it would do nothing but slow the inevitable endgame.

Maybe if we'd started 20 years ago, or when Carter was President but now, too late.

The only question now is whether humanity will survive its own stupidity.

Forum List

Back