Looks like Trump's lawyers are out to get him too

New York Judge Arthur Ergoron on Monday said that he is holding a bench trial in New York Attorney General Letitia James fraud lawsuit against former President Donald Trump because "nobody asked for" a jury trial on either side, The Messenger's Adam Klasfeld reported. "Trump isn't getting a jury trial in his $250m civil fraud suit brought against him by New York AG James because his legal team didn't request one on the paperwork," explained The Guardian's Hugo Lowell.

Legal experts were stunned by the revelation, characterizing it as a blunder by the former president's lawyers. "So Alina Habba didn't demand a jury trial?!" wrote MSNBC legal analyst Katie Phang. "I wonder how Trump feels about this screw-up by his legal team." Former U.S. Attorney Harry Litman called the decision "mind-blowing."

Instead, his lawyer will depend on the judgement of a judge who has TDS.
Maybe is he hadn't stiffed all the good ones...

Yes.

The former president also dusted off the idea that the DOJ framed him by planting the classified material at Mar-a-Lago — despite the fact that he's claimed repeatedly that he somehow declassified the material before bringing it to Florida himself.
He declassified it the minute he packed it, dumbass.

He declassified it the minute he packed it, dumbass.

And to repeat my earlier point. Why hasn’t Trump made that clear to the FBI, the Court, the Grand Jury? Anyone official? In fact, when the Special Master who was requested by Trump asked that question Trump objected and screamed it wasn’t relevant.

And to repeat my earlier point. Why hasn’t Trump made that clear to the FBI, the Court, the Grand Jury? Anyone official? In fact, when the Special Master who was requested by Trump asked that question Trump objected and screamed it wasn’t relevant.
When did Clinton make it clear to the FBI that the tapes in his sock drawer were declassified?

When did Clinton make it clear to the FBI that the tapes in his sock drawer were declassified?

Clinton made the argument to the Court. The court agreed.

So why hasn’t Donald? He’s had ample opportunity. He could have stopped this at the phone call from the FBI phase. Why hasn’t he?

Clinton made the argument to the Court. The court agreed.

So why hasn’t Donald? He’s had ample opportunity. He could have stopped this at the phone call from the FBI phase. Why hasn’t he?
Clinton did no such thing, moron. And, no, he couldn't have stopped this at the FBI phase, moron. That assumes the FBI is honest

I enjoyed it when the "Special Master" tripped up Team Trump and invited them to submit a list of the materials he had declassified.

That's when team Trump withdrew that idiotic defense. Because Trump didn't actually know all the materials he had stolen. So, if he had made a list, then some of that material he stole would not have been on it.

Then the circuit Court got rid of the special master.

I enjoyed it when the "Special Master" tripped up Team Trump and invited them to submit a list of the materials he had declassified.

That's when team Trump withdrew that idiotic defense. Because Trump didn't actually know all the materials he had stolen. So, if he had made a list, then some of that material he stole would not have been on it.

Then the circuit Court got rid of the special master.
Do you have any documentation for this claim?

Clinton did no such thing, moron. And, no, he couldn't have stopped this at the FBI phase, moron. That assumes the FBI is honest

So you have excuses. But why didn’t he submit that to the court when he got the subpoena? The one he lied in response to?

I know why you don’t answer. You know I’m right. And you would rather burn the world down than agree with a Liberal.

Forum List

Back