Trump's lawyer says Letitia James et al will not get away with it

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

I'm glad she said this. We didn't THINK they would get away with it, but these days, everything's upside down and crazy.. and besides, a lot of people who don't understand the law can be misled into thinking .. whatever.

I believe that-- assuming as some posters here say-- Trump's attorney didn't "check the box" for a jury trial, the reason was that this weird judge's decision can more easily be reversed (being a bench trial).

I cannot envision any appeals court NOT reversing this BS decision.

I'm glad she said this. We didn't THINK they would get away with it, but these days, everything's upside down and crazy.. I believe that-- assuming as some here say-- Trump's attorney didn't "check the box" for a jury trial, the reason was that this weird judge's decision will be more easily reversed as a bench trial.

Maybe it has something to do with you actually not being aware of what the judge actually wrote down in his judgement, including citing testimony and the calculation of the damages?

I don't mind the claim. What I mind is a claim based on reporting of what happened NOT actually looking at what happened.

Last edited:
No victim. No one got hurt. No money was lost by anybody. No fraud was committed by any stretch of the imgaination. OMB's kids were nowhere near the event but got fined anyway. No banks were hurt, in fact, they testified FOR OMB.

Sounds like a typical dimocrap scum trial.

They already got away with it.

I'm glad she said this. We didn't THINK they would get away with it, but these days, everything's upside down and crazy.. and besides, a lot of people who don't understand the law can be misled into thinking .. whatever.

I believe that-- assuming as some posters here say-- Trump's attorney didn't "check the box" for a jury trial, the reason was that this weird judge's decision can more easily be reversed (being a bench trial).

Habbba... is she still getting paid? After the debacle, I thought she would be canned by now.

No victim. No one got hurt. No money was lost by anybody. No fraud was committed by any stretch of the imgaination. OMB's kids were nowhere near the event but got fined anyway. No banks were hurt, in fact, they testified FOR OMB.

what is omb?

The Crazy Democrat Cult is celebrating the misuse of our judicial system as a political weapon.

exactly

and if America was buying it

Trump would not be ahead in the polls

dims remind me of monkeys throwing their crap around

The banks are and did far far more to protect themselves normally and traditionally than this ass wipe “judge” feels he is doing “on their behalf”

Maybe it has something to do with you actually not being aware of what the judge actually wrote down in his judgement, including citing testimony and the calculation of the damages?

I don't mind the claim. What I mind is a claim based on reporting of what happened NOT actually looking at what happened.
How did he calculate $350,000,000?

It’s quite rare to get a judgement against you of guilty of a crime where there is no complaining victim and the “misdeeds” are theoretical

Trump’s lawyer Alina Hanna has paid well in excess of 3.5 million dollars for her “legal services,” to which Trump thanks his chumps…I mean…supporters very much.

3.5 million just as January, 2024.

LOL THere was no damage. THis is simply a straight up fine.

Ridiculous.

Anyone thinking about doing real estate development in NY had just fled.
Remember
Eggmoron is putting out the feeling that banks SHOULD have been incensed but alas they were not. So he did it for them

LOL THere was no damage. THis is simply a straight up fine.

Ridiculous.

Anyone thinking about doing real estate development in NY had just fled.
Real facts just don’t matter, it’s all about “what if” feelings

Forum List

Back