TrumpO losing to Obama’s job Growth Record. TrumpO is a loser. Who is to blame.

/——/ An engineer losses his $150,000 a year career. He takes two minimum wage jobs to get money coming in. Obozo counts it as one net new job. But the $$ is not enough so his stay at home wife takes 2 part time jobs to help. Obozo counts it as a net three new jobs. You libtards stood and cheered at Obozo’s greatness while the family is making about $40k a year. You dolt.
Pure FICTION!
/—-/ Try backing up your rants with more than your opinion: What has happened to workers who lost their jobs during the recession?
An out of date opinion piece published in 2013 is hardly a credible source for accurate data.
/—-/ Of course it’s from 2013. That’s when Obozo was president your blithering idiot EXAMINING OBAMA'S PART-TIME ECONOMY
Now the Right-wing opinion blog TownHall is being passed off as a credible source. My favorite lie from your link is, "Ronald Reagan, who also inherited a deep recession."
St Ronnie took office in Jan 1981 and the Great Reagan Recession was Nov and Dec 1982, so how could Reagan "INHERIT" a recession nearly 2 years after he took office??????? :cuckoo:
/——/ Jimmy Carter’s recession. I was 30 years old, in the work force and remember it well. You must be 9 years old. Early 1980s recession - Wikipedia

Hi Max. We can all find numbers to suit ourselves. ... So numbers are relative to the way you read them.
Except you have NO numbers to support your OPINIONS!
If they are relative, they are NOT needed.
When you claim that businesses were forced to change FT workers to PT workers YOU need data to back up your opinions. Since the data shows the exact opposite, suddenly the data is no longer needed, only opinion is the "data," and only YOUR opinion.
/——/ What has happened to workers who lost their jobs during the recession?

And this: DONALD LAMBRO: Obama hides jobs failure by not counting long-term unemployed
Again an OPINION piece clearly labeled as an opinion piece that uses the same PT workers who want FT lie that the actual data belies. Not only that, but the same "official unemployment rate is extremely misleading" under Obama according to your link, is suddenly the epitome of accuracy under Tramp!
If you say Tramp, should we be saying Obammy?

An out of date opinion piece published in 2013 is hardly a credible source for accurate data.
/—-/ Of course it’s from 2013. That’s when Obozo was president your blithering idiot EXAMINING OBAMA'S PART-TIME ECONOMY
Now the Right-wing opinion blog TownHall is being passed off as a credible source. My favorite lie from your link is, "Ronald Reagan, who also inherited a deep recession."
St Ronnie took office in Jan 1981 and the Great Reagan Recession was Nov and Dec 1982, so how could Reagan "INHERIT" a recession nearly 2 years after he took office??????? :cuckoo:
/——/ Jimmy Carter’s recession. I was 30 years old, in the work force and remember it well. You must be 9 years old. Early 1980s recession - Wikipedia
The Carter recession was the shortest in history and ended July 1980. Reagan took over Jan 1981 and the Great Reagan Recession peaked in Nov and Dec 1982. Carter was NOT president in 1982.

/—-/ Try backing up your rants with more than your opinion: What has happened to workers who lost their jobs during the recession?
The Carter recession was the shortest in history and ended July 1980. Reagan took over Jan 1981 and the Great Reagan Recession peaked in Nov and Dec 1982. Carter was NOT president in 1982.
/——/ You didn’t read the link, did you? Let me help.
Early 1980s recession - Wikipedia
The early 1980s recession was a severe global economic recession that affected much of the developed world in the late 1970s and early 1980s. The United States-and Japan exited the recession relatively early, but high unemployment would continue to affect other OECD nations until at least 1985.[1]

I liked Carter and hated Reagan, but I voted for Anderson. Jimmy let me down. Under Reagan, I got a much better job, though I hate to admit it. Sometimes things aren't what they seem to be.

I love it. Lol. I want you to prove that the news that I say is fake is fake. Can't get any crazier then that.
Now why would you claim that an opinion piece is not fake but news from a then respected news source is fake? Oh I know it does not fit your view.
Neither the Gateway Pundit or National Review Online are respected news sources, if they were you wouldn't use them.

And again, the GOP only talked about reform while BLOCKING every reform bill that was proposed, which is why you can't show even one reform bill ever brought to the GOP controlled Senate floor for a vote!!!!!!
Rolf. I posted a piece from cbs news. You suddenly are going off about gateway pundit and national review? Are you trying to use them as sources and blaming me? Have no idea where you came up with them as I have never even read one word of either of them and automatically dismiss any thing from so called sites that are not major news services. Though I must admit to feeling the same way about the media arm of the left, CNN. I have on occasion used CNN as a news source just to show that even the media arm thinks something is bad.
You posted a piece from CBS that cited the Gateway Pundit, a completely worthless conspiracy nut site, and National Review Online another extremist Right-wing "source." CBS gives both sides straight from their wing-nut sources.
From your link: "(hat tip Gateway Pundit)"

Again you can't counter the fact that while the GOP flapped their gums about reform, the GOP blocked every reform bill.
My god they did not state that they were wrong they thanked them for their assistance. Damn you just can't stand being wrong can you? So if a news source say thank you for anything they are automatically wrong. Damn sorry but I just can't help but claim you can't possibly be that stupid.
"They" was NOT CBS, "they" was Con$ervative pundit Michael Barone who CBS gave a voice to present the Right-wing whack job point of view, but you knew that already.
I will try one last time.
You claim your numbers prove your crazy assertion. So then if Barrow Alaska has temperatures below usual then we can say there is no global warming. If no one is hiring in Bugtussel Tenesse then that means there are no jobs
Well that was so funny normative. There was a number of lists, no data, when I click on retrieve data it gives the same error message. But hey good for you. In case you did not notice the numbers do not show anything of real value.
Dumbass, you have to click on the data you want to retrieve first!!!!!
As I have shown so many times before on this board, when the Right know they were caught lying they PLAY DUMB so they can keep on lying.
Good for you now you are calling names. Good shows the usual quality of the left. So I need to bring up numbers that really do little to prove your case. I could possibly find hundreds of numbers but they would do little to prove or disprove a case without understanding how they are related to what is being asserted. But hey no one claimed the left understands llogic or economics.
Again the perpetual dumb act!
What was asserted by the lying scum Right was that the PPACA forced employers to move FT workers to PT work, and the BLS numbers show that is a bold-faced LIE!
After the PPACA became law in March 2010 the number of PT workers who want FT work went DOWN from 9,126,000 upon passage to 5,696,000 when Obama left and has continued DOWN under the still in effect PPACA to 3,878,000 now!!!!!
Would be great if you could prove those assertions by just one set of numbers. Why do you think most companies, universities and others require more then just one thing. Sorry I am done with your little temper tantrums. Pretending that you understand things, name calling and general childishness.
My source of numbers is ONE MORE than your source of numbers which was ZERO!!!!!!!
i will try this one more time. Part of me just wants to see what the next childish thing you will pull.
So according to you if Barrow Alaska has temperatures lower then normal we can say there is no global warming. If Afton Wyoming has no jobs available then there is no jobs available in the U.S. If the high school in Portland has not had a school shooting in five years then there never has been a school shooting.

Here is another news agency posting that one of the largest retailers is changing policies because of ACA. Obamacare Is Turning Walmart Workers Into Temps
You might notice that they were at one time backers of the proposed healthcare act.

The early 1980s recession was a severe global economic recession that affected much of the developed world in the late 1970s and early 1980s. The United States-and Japan exited the recession relatively early, but high unemployment would continue to affect other OECD nations until at least 1985.[1]
Your link never mentions Carter, but it does reference Reagan's 10.8% unemployment rate in December 1982, actually Nov and Dec 1982, so clearly your own link was referring to the Great Reagan Recession and not Carter's shortest recession in history.

Neither the Gateway Pundit or National Review Online are respected news sources, if they were you wouldn't use them.

And again, the GOP only talked about reform while BLOCKING every reform bill that was proposed, which is why you can't show even one reform bill ever brought to the GOP controlled Senate floor for a vote!!!!!!
Rolf. I posted a piece from cbs news. You suddenly are going off about gateway pundit and national review? Are you trying to use them as sources and blaming me? Have no idea where you came up with them as I have never even read one word of either of them and automatically dismiss any thing from so called sites that are not major news services. Though I must admit to feeling the same way about the media arm of the left, CNN. I have on occasion used CNN as a news source just to show that even the media arm thinks something is bad.
You posted a piece from CBS that cited the Gateway Pundit, a completely worthless conspiracy nut site, and National Review Online another extremist Right-wing "source." CBS gives both sides straight from their wing-nut sources.

Again you can't counter the fact that while the GOP flapped their gums about reform, the GOP blocked every reform bill.
My god they did not state that they were wrong they thanked them for their assistance. Damn you just can't stand being wrong can you? So if a news source say thank you for anything they are automatically wrong. Damn sorry but I just can't help but claim you can't possibly be that stupid.
"They" was NOT CBS, "they" was Con$ervative pundit Michael Barone who CBS gave a voice to present the Right-wing whack job point of view, but you knew that already.
You claim your numbers prove your crazy assertion. So then if Barrow Alaska has temperatures below usual then we can say there is no global warming. If no one is hiring in Bugtussel Tenesse then that means there are no jobs
Dumbass, you have to click on the data you want to retrieve first!!!!!
As I have shown so many times before on this board, when the Right know they were caught lying they PLAY DUMB so they can keep on lying.
Good for you now you are calling names. Good shows the usual quality of the left. So I need to bring up numbers that really do little to prove your case. I could possibly find hundreds of numbers but they would do little to prove or disprove a case without understanding how they are related to what is being asserted. But hey no one claimed the left understands llogic or economics.
What was asserted by the lying scum Right was that the PPACA forced employers to move FT workers to PT work, and the BLS numbers show that is a bold-faced LIE!
After the PPACA became law in March 2010 the number of PT workers who want FT work went DOWN from 9,126,000 upon passage to 5,696,000 when Obama left and has continued DOWN under the still in effect PPACA to 3,878,000 now!!!!!
Would be great if you could prove those assertions by just one set of numbers. Why do you think most companies, universities and others require more then just one thing. Sorry I am done with your little temper tantrums. Pretending that you understand things, name calling and general childishness.
My source of numbers is ONE MORE than your source of numbers which was ZERO!!!!!!!
i will try this one more time. Part of me just wants to see what the next childish thing you will pull.
So according to you if Barrow Alaska has temperatures lower then normal we can say there is no global warming. If Afton Wyoming has no jobs available then there is no jobs available in the U.S. If the high school in Portland has not had a school shooting in five years then there never has been a school shooting.

Here is another news agency posting that one of the largest retailers is changing policies because of ACA. Obamacare Is Turning Walmart Workers Into Temps
You might notice that they were at one time backers of the proposed healthcare act.
Again another Right-wing rag, Forbes, parroting the same GOP scripted lie.
The actual data shows PT jobs for economic reasons DECLINED after the PPACA became law and are STILL declining to this very day with the PPACA still in effect.
You have no actual FACTS to back up your lies, only opinions from dishonest Right-wing sources.

The actual data shows PT jobs for economic reasons DECLINED after the PPACA became law and are STILL declining to this very day with the PPACA still in effect.
You have no actual FACTS to back up your lies, only opinions from dishonest Right-wing sources.
So, only right wing sources are dishonest? HuffPuff is honest? Don Lemon is human? I mean, honest? The Greeks have a saying, "there is much to be said for both sides".

Your link never mentions Carter, but it does reference Reagan's 10.8% unemployment rate in December 1982, actually Nov and Dec 1982, so clearly your own link was referring to the Great Reagan Recession and not Carter's shortest recession in history.
/——/ I’m happy to educate you kids.
Failed to control inflation and unemployment
On assuming office in 1977, President Carter inherited an economy that was slowly emerging from a recession. He had severely criticized former President Ford for his failures to control inflation and relieve unemployment, but after four years of the Carter presidency, both inflation and unemployment were considerably worse than at the time of his inauguration. The annual inflation rate rose from 4.8% in 1976 to 6.8% in 1977, 9% in 1978, 11% in 1979, and hovered around 12% at the time of the 1980 election campaign. Although Carter had pledged to eliminate federal deficits, the deficit for the fiscal year 1979 totaled $27.7 billion, and that for 1980 was nearly $59 billion. With approximately 8 million people out of work, the unemployment rate had leveled off to a nationwide average of about 7.7% by the time of the election campaign, but it was considerably higher in some industrial states.
Jimmy Carter on Budget & Economy

So let me guess no matter what news agency I post you will claim they are right wing and lying.

Even showing you that one set of numbers does not create an accurate picture of anything you still insist that they backup everything.

Child you are just completely off the wall.

Hate to bust your little shell there junior but PPACA has been faulted by many as not showing a true picture.

On assuming office in 1977, President Carter inherited an economy that was slowly emerging from a recession. He had severely criticized former President Ford for his failures to control inflation and relieve unemployment, but after four years of the Carter presidency, both inflation and unemployment were considerably worse than at the time of his inauguration. The annual inflation rate rose from 4.8% in 1976 to 6.8% in 1977, 9% in 1978, 11% in 1979, and hovered around 12% at the time of the 1980 election campaign. Although Carter had pledged to eliminate federal deficits, the deficit for the fiscal year 1979 totaled $27.7 billion, and that for 1980 was nearly $59 billion. With approximately 8 million people out of work, the unemployment rate had leveled off to a nationwide average of about 7.7% by the time of the election campaign, but it was considerably higher in some industrial states.
So Carter's unemployment rate of 7.7% is BAD, but Reagan's 10.8% UE rate is GOOD. Carter's $59 billion deficit is BAD, but Reagan's
  • FY 1989 - $153 billion.
  • FY 1988 - $155 billion.
  • FY 1987 - $150 billion.
  • FY 1986 - $221 billion.
  • FY 1985 - $212 billion.
  • FY 1984 - $185 billion.
  • FY 1983 - $208 billion.
  • FY 1982 - $128 billion. deficits are GOOD. :cuckoo:

So let me guess no matter what news agency I post you will claim they are right wing and lying.

Even showing you that one set of numbers does not create an accurate picture of anything you still insist that they backup everything.

All you have shown is to you NO set of numbers paints a more accurate picture than actual data . :cuckoo:

Hate to bust your little shell there junior but PPACA has been faulted by many as not showing a true picture.
Now you have gone to Tramp's "many people say."
Again it is the BLS data, that Trump now says is accurate beyond reproach, not the PPACA that shows that FT workers were NOT replaced by PT workers who wanted FT jobs.

So Carter's unemployment rate of 7.7% is BAD, but Reagan's 10.8% UE rate is GOOD. Carter's $59 billion deficit is BAD, but Reagan's
/—-/ Yes the UE rate did spike under Reagan but it dropped back down. There were many other factors you ignored like the high interest rates.
During Ronald Reagan's presidency what happen to unemployment

Last edited:
/—-/ Yes the UE rate did spike under Reagan but it dropped back down. There were many other factors you ignored like the high interest rates.
Your link starts with this lie, "Reagan inherited almost 12% unemployment from the Carter Administration," so no point in reading further. The highest UE rate under Carter was 7.8% in July 1980 and was 7.5% when Carter left office. So Reagan actually inherited a 7.5% UE rate that Reagan promptly exploded to nearly 11% by the end of 1982.

Your link starts with this lie, "Reagan inherited almost 12% unemployment from the Carter Administration," so no point in reading further. The highest UE rate under Carter was 7.8% in July 1980 and was 7.5% when Carter left office. So Reagan actually inherited a 7.5% UE rate that Reagan promptly exploded to nearly 11% by the end of 1982.
/—-/ Well if you read the next paragraph instead of flying off half cocked: “The previous answer is absolutely and absurdly false. Reagan inherited a 7.20% unemployment from the Carter administration, not 12%.”

So Carter's unemployment rate of 7.7% is BAD, but Reagan's 10.8% UE rate is GOOD.

Well, after Carter's 7.7%, Carter lost 44 states.
After Reagan's 10.8%, Reagan won 49 states.

All you have shown is to you NO set of numbers paints a more accurate picture than actual data . :cuckoo:
all you have shown is nothing will change your delusion. Facts are not something you can say lalalalala I don't believe it. As I have said a incomplete set of numbers is only partial actual data. But hey pretend that you have the answers. Too many understand the real world.

Forum List

Back