TrumpO losing to Obama’s job Growth Record. TrumpO is a loser. Who is to blame.

I always love the way the crazy left debates. Fake news if they don't like it. If someone on the right claims fake news the left always sticks up for news sources no matter how far left they maybe, or even if they are opinion pieces and labeled as such.
It IS fake news, and nobody knows it better than you! Name one reform bill that the GOP did not block!!!!!
I love it. Lol. I want you to prove that the news that I say is fake is fake. Can't get any crazier then that.
Now why would you claim that an opinion piece is not fake but news from a then respected news source is fake? Oh I know it does not fit your view.
Neither the Gateway Pundit or National Review Online are respected news sources, if they were you wouldn't use them.

And again, the GOP only talked about reform while BLOCKING every reform bill that was proposed, which is why you can't show even one reform bill ever brought to the GOP controlled Senate floor for a vote!!!!!!
Rolf. I posted a piece from cbs news. You suddenly are going off about gateway pundit and national review? Are you trying to use them as sources and blaming me? Have no idea where you came up with them as I have never even read one word of either of them and automatically dismiss any thing from so called sites that are not major news services. Though I must admit to feeling the same way about the media arm of the left, CNN. I have on occasion used CNN as a news source just to show that even the media arm thinks something is bad.
You posted a piece from CBS that cited the Gateway Pundit, a completely worthless conspiracy nut site, and National Review Online another extremist Right-wing "source." CBS gives both sides straight from their wing-nut sources.
From your link: "(hat tip Gateway Pundit)"

Again you can't counter the fact that while the GOP flapped their gums about reform, the GOP blocked every reform bill.
My god they did not state that they were wrong they thanked them for their assistance. Damn you just can't stand being wrong can you? So if a news source say thank you for anything they are automatically wrong. Damn sorry but I just can't help but claim you can't possibly be that stupid.

ACA forced many employers to hire part time and do away with full time workers because they could not stay in business paying for healthcare. So part time meant more jobs.
If Obama's job numbers were actually bad you wouldn't have to lie about them!!!!!
The fact that you do lie about them proves you know they were better than Tramp's.
Thank you.
BTW, as you well know, After the PPACA was passed the number of workers working PT who wanted FT went DOWN.
BS-where are your supporting numbers or witnesses?
Same place as Max's, funny how you didn't demand any supporting numbers from him!
Who is Max?
Maxdeath, your fellow wing-nut liar.

First off the link you post sys right in the link invalid. When you go to it it gives an invalid.
Did not like an economist telling the tale. I notice you always try and cherry pick. Try this one on.Businesses eliminated hundreds of thousands of full-time jobs to avoid Obamacare mandate
I don't know why the link doesn't work when I C&P it.
Use this link Table A-8. Employed persons by class of worker and part-time status and near the bottom click on the box labeled "Part time for economic reasons(4)" seasonally adjusted, and then go down to the tab at the bottom "retrieve data" and click, it will take you to the page I linked to.
Well that was so funny normative. There was a number of lists, no data, when I click on retrieve data it gives the same error message. But hey good for you. In case you did not notice the numbers do not show anything of real value.
Dumbass, you have to click on the data you want to retrieve first!!!!!
As I have shown so many times before on this board, when the Right know they were caught lying they PLAY DUMB so they can keep on lying.
Good for you now you are calling names. Good shows the usual quality of the left. So I need to bring up numbers that really do little to prove your case. I could possibly find hundreds of numbers but they would do little to prove or disprove a case without understanding how they are related to what is being asserted. But hey no one claimed the left understands llogic or economics.
Again the perpetual dumb act!
What was asserted by the lying scum Right was that the PPACA forced employers to move FT workers to PT work, and the BLS numbers show that is a bold-faced LIE!
After the PPACA became law in March 2010 the number of PT workers who want FT work went DOWN from 9,126,000 upon passage to 5,696,000 when Obama left and has continued DOWN under the still in effect PPACA to 3,878,000 now!!!!!
Would be great if you could prove those assertions by just one set of numbers. Why do you think most companies, universities and others require more then just one thing. Sorry I am done with your little temper tantrums. Pretending that you understand things, name calling and general childishness.

ACA forced many employers to hire part time and do away with full time workers because they could not stay in business paying for healthcare. So part time meant more jobs.
If Obama's job numbers were actually bad you wouldn't have to lie about them!!!!!
The fact that you do lie about them proves you know they were better than Tramp's.
Thank you.
BTW, as you well know, After the PPACA was passed the number of workers working PT who wanted FT went DOWN.
Same place as Max's, funny how you didn't demand any supporting numbers from him!
Who is Max?
Thank you.
Who is Max?
Hi Max. We can all find numbers to suit ourselves. When I was young, I hated Republicans. Now I don't care about them or the Democrats-only certain individual politicians. My attitudes are based on my attitudes-I dislike Omar and like Lindsay Graham-yet I disagree with Lindsay on foreign policy. I think Trump is a bully but I defend him because the media picks on him. Doesn't make sense I know, but neither does politics. So numbers are relative to the way you read them.

It IS fake news, and nobody knows it better than you! Name one reform bill that the GOP did not block!!!!!
I love it. Lol. I want you to prove that the news that I say is fake is fake. Can't get any crazier then that.
Now why would you claim that an opinion piece is not fake but news from a then respected news source is fake? Oh I know it does not fit your view.
Neither the Gateway Pundit or National Review Online are respected news sources, if they were you wouldn't use them.

And again, the GOP only talked about reform while BLOCKING every reform bill that was proposed, which is why you can't show even one reform bill ever brought to the GOP controlled Senate floor for a vote!!!!!!
Rolf. I posted a piece from cbs news. You suddenly are going off about gateway pundit and national review? Are you trying to use them as sources and blaming me? Have no idea where you came up with them as I have never even read one word of either of them and automatically dismiss any thing from so called sites that are not major news services. Though I must admit to feeling the same way about the media arm of the left, CNN. I have on occasion used CNN as a news source just to show that even the media arm thinks something is bad.
You posted a piece from CBS that cited the Gateway Pundit, a completely worthless conspiracy nut site, and National Review Online another extremist Right-wing "source." CBS gives both sides straight from their wing-nut sources.
From your link: "(hat tip Gateway Pundit)"

Again you can't counter the fact that while the GOP flapped their gums about reform, the GOP blocked every reform bill.
My god they did not state that they were wrong they thanked them for their assistance. Damn you just can't stand being wrong can you? So if a news source say thank you for anything they are automatically wrong. Damn sorry but I just can't help but claim you can't possibly be that stupid.
"They" was NOT CBS, "they" was Con$ervative pundit Michael Barone who CBS gave a voice to present the Right-wing whack job point of view, but you knew that already.

I don't know why the link doesn't work when I C&P it.
Use this link Table A-8. Employed persons by class of worker and part-time status and near the bottom click on the box labeled "Part time for economic reasons(4)" seasonally adjusted, and then go down to the tab at the bottom "retrieve data" and click, it will take you to the page I linked to.
Well that was so funny normative. There was a number of lists, no data, when I click on retrieve data it gives the same error message. But hey good for you. In case you did not notice the numbers do not show anything of real value.
Dumbass, you have to click on the data you want to retrieve first!!!!!
As I have shown so many times before on this board, when the Right know they were caught lying they PLAY DUMB so they can keep on lying.
Good for you now you are calling names. Good shows the usual quality of the left. So I need to bring up numbers that really do little to prove your case. I could possibly find hundreds of numbers but they would do little to prove or disprove a case without understanding how they are related to what is being asserted. But hey no one claimed the left understands llogic or economics.
Again the perpetual dumb act!
What was asserted by the lying scum Right was that the PPACA forced employers to move FT workers to PT work, and the BLS numbers show that is a bold-faced LIE!
After the PPACA became law in March 2010 the number of PT workers who want FT work went DOWN from 9,126,000 upon passage to 5,696,000 when Obama left and has continued DOWN under the still in effect PPACA to 3,878,000 now!!!!!
Would be great if you could prove those assertions by just one set of numbers. Why do you think most companies, universities and others require more then just one thing. Sorry I am done with your little temper tantrums. Pretending that you understand things, name calling and general childishness.
My source of numbers is ONE MORE than your source of numbers which was ZERO!!!!!!!

Thank you.
Who is Max?
Thank you.
Who is Max?
Hi Max. We can all find numbers to suit ourselves. ... So numbers are relative to the way you read them.
Except you have NO numbers to support your OPINIONS!

Cellblock2429, post: 22982405
/—-/ I know what it means. my point is the non stop drum beat of libtards claiming Obozo created all the wonderful jobs when in fact it was smoke and mirrors.

Unemployment went down from Bush’s over 9% to under 5%. People were getting paid for working. Real paychecks aren’t smoke and mirrors you retarded loon.

/—-/ I know what it means. my point is the non stop drum beat of libtards claiming Obozo created all the wonderful jobs when in fact it was smoke and mirrors.

Unemployment went down from Bush’s over 9% to under 5%. People were getting paid for working. Real paychecks aren’t smoke and mirrors you retarded loon.
/——/ An engineer losses his $150,000 a year career. He takes two minimum wage jobs to get money coming in. Obozo counts it as one net new job. But the $$ is not enough so his stay at home wife takes 2 part time jobs to help. Obozo counts it as a net three new jobs. You libtards stood and cheered at Obozo’s greatness while the family is making about $40k a year. You dolt.

/——/ An engineer losses his $150,000 a year career. He takes two minimum wage jobs to get money coming in. Obozo counts it as one net new job. But the $$ is not enough so his stay at home wife takes 2 part time jobs to help. Obozo counts it as a net three new jobs. You libtards stood and cheered at Obozo’s greatness while the family is making about $40k a year. You dolt.
Pure FICTION!

Who is Max?
Who is Max?
Hi Max. We can all find numbers to suit ourselves. ... So numbers are relative to the way you read them.
If they are relative, they are NOT needed.

Who is Max?
Who is Max?
When you claim that businesses were forced to change FT workers to PT workers YOU need data to back up your opinions. Since the data shows the exact opposite, suddenly the data is no longer needed, only opinion is the "data," and only YOUR opinion.

Pure FICTION!
/—-/ Try backing up your rants with more than your opinion: What has happened to workers who lost their jobs during the recession?

Pure FICTION!
Maybe, maybe not.

Who is Max?
Who is Max?
When you claim that businesses were forced to change FT workers to PT workers YOU need data to back up your opinions. Since the data shows the exact opposite, suddenly the data is no longer needed, only opinion is the "data," and only YOUR opinion.
/——/ What has happened to workers who lost their jobs during the recession?

And this: DONALD LAMBRO: Obama hides jobs failure by not counting long-term unemployed

Pure FICTION!
/—-/ Try backing up your rants with more than your opinion: What has happened to workers who lost their jobs during the recession?
An out of date opinion piece published in 2013 is hardly a credible source for accurate data.

Who is Max?
Who is Max?
I never said anything about full or part time. Where do you get that?

Pure FICTION!
An out of date opinion piece published in 2013 is hardly a credible source for accurate data.
/—-/ Of course it’s from 2013. That’s when Obozo was president your blithering idiot EXAMINING OBAMA'S PART-TIME ECONOMY

/——/ What has happened to workers who lost their jobs during the recession?

And this: DONALD LAMBRO: Obama hides jobs failure by not counting long-term unemployed
Again an OPINION piece clearly labeled as an opinion piece that uses the same PT workers who want FT lie that the actual data belies. Not only that, but the same "official unemployment rate is extremely misleading" under Obama according to your link, is suddenly the epitome of accuracy under Tramp!

Last edited:
Cellblock2429, post: 22982405 Unemployment went down from Bush’s over 9% to under 5%. People were getting paid for working. Real paychecks aren’t smoke and mirrors you retarded loon.
Pure FICTION!
/—-/ Of course it’s from 2013. That’s when Obozo was president your blithering idiot EXAMINING OBAMA'S PART-TIME ECONOMY
Now the Right-wing opinion blog TownHall is being passed off as a credible source. My favorite lie from your link is, "Ronald Reagan, who also inherited a deep recession."
St Ronnie took office in Jan 1981 and the Great Reagan Recession was Nov and Dec 1982, so how could Reagan "INHERIT" a recession nearly 2 years after he took office??????? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back