Trump: 'What happened in Las Vegas is in many ways a miracle'

Oh, and there was also Tannerite along with the ammonium nitrate found in the car with thousands of round. So Tannerite was found in one house and a car.
Also would not tell where Danley is.

Last edited:
The moron is hillary clinton saying the he killed so many people because he used a silencer.

The moron is hillary clinton saying the he killed so many people because he used a silencer.

The miracle is your liver. Now, get up, wash off the puke, go home and go to bed.
Make me.

There is nothing you can do is there. Make up another Trump lie. By the end of his 8 years democrats may not even exist

This is a flat out lie. Hillary suggested that he could have killed many more if he had a silencer. Of course, you could prove me wrong by posting a link. Once again, you just make up your own shit to suit your purposes.

You no longer have any credibility

The miracle is your liver. Now, get up, wash off the puke, go home and go to bed.
Make me.

There is nothing you can do is there. Make up another Trump lie. By the end of his 8 years democrats may not even exist

This is a flat out lie. Hillary suggested that he could have killed many more if he had a silencer. Of course, you could prove me wrong by posting a link. Once again, you just make up your own shit to suit your purposes.

That's because HIl-Liar thinks a silencer removes all sound of a gunshot just like they portray in movies. Nothing could be further from the truth. You can still plainly hear the weapon, it's just "slightly" quieter than normal. This is not to mention a silencer cannot perform the same way under repetitive fire. It only works for several shots and that's it.

I'm sorry to say but 90 mins took the police to stop the guy. Is waaaay too long.

He stopped after 12 minutes. If he continued shooting, I"m sure they would have reacted much quicker.
Still very slow. Police are everywhere on the strip, but the event...everyone knew where the shots were coming from.

Oh, give it up. You just sound foolish. No one outside knew instantly where the shots were coming from. The echoes were bouncing off all the tall buildings.

INSIDE, they knew quickly were the shots were coming from because a customer in the room directly under the shooter called 911 and reported where the shooter was located. They instantly reported to the officers on duty in the hotel.

I'm sorry to say but 90 mins took the police to stop the guy. Is waaaay too long.

He stopped after 12 minutes. If he continued shooting, I"m sure they would have reacted much quicker.
Still very slow. Police are everywhere on the strip, but the event...everyone knew where the shots were coming from.

Oh, give it up. You just sound foolish. No one outside knew instantly where the shots were coming from. The echoes were bouncing off all the tall buildings.

INSIDE, they knew quickly were the shots were coming from because a customer in the room directly under the shooter called 911 and reported where the shooter was located. They instantly reported to the officers on duty in the hotel.

And early reports stated that all the smoke from his guns set off the fire alarm and the hotel knew exactly which room the alarm was coming from. Again.......early reports, but I'll stick with that now.

Make me.

That's because HIl-Liar thinks a silencer removes all sound of a gunshot just like they portray in movies. Nothing could be further from the truth. You can still plainly hear the weapon, it's just "slightly" quieter than normal. This is not to mention a silencer cannot perform the same way under repetitive fire. It only works for several shots and that's it.

Ok, I get it. A suppressor serves no function whatever. The NRA just wants it legalized because.....well, just because. Anyway, the bill is dead, and hunters are just going to have to wear ear plugs when they shoot their 100 round drum with bump stocks at Bambi's mother.

A veteran 2 floors down told them where the shooter is at. Police went up little bit late, they were ready to go in and they were not till the SWAT Team is there. In the middle of Vegas where police are all over the place, one guy had 90 minutes to kill as many as he can. To me is a totally failure and questions should be asked.

Obviously, you are many fries short of a Happy Meal and a pathetic person just filled with hate and misinformation. Sad.

The Vet was in the room directly under Paddock's room.

Paddock quit firing 12 minutes after he started. Two officers were approaching the room when Paddock opened the door shooting one of them. They took cover and waited for the SWAT team. No further shooting. The SWAT team had to breach and clear each room and door to Paddock's room. No further shooting from Paddock's room. They breached Paddock's door with explosives. They saw Paddock lying on the floor but there was another locked door. They had to breach that door with explosives before clearing that room. At that point, they could declare that the shooter was dead.

I bet that after your partner had been shot in that hallway, and you had been hearing thousands of shots, you'd have rushed down that hall with your 9 mil semi-automatic pounding on the door with your fist eager to breach the door and have a shootout with the perp. Just like in a Bruce Willis movie!

Make me.

Ok, I get it. A suppressor serves no function whatever. The NRA just wants it legalized because.....well, just because. Anyway, the bill is dead, and hunters are just going to have to wear ear plugs when they shoot their 100 round drum with bump stocks at Bambi's mother.

So where did I say it serves no function? Did you ever go to a gun range? It only dulls the sound a bit, not make it sound like a BB gun.

But a silencer (in this Vegas situation) wouldn't have done any good for the shooter. Maybe that's why he didn't use one?????

It's yet another bogus phony argument by the left.

LOL-Th.gif

So where did I say it serves no function? Did you ever go to a gun range? It only dulls the sound a bit, not make it sound like a BB gun.

But a silencer (in this Vegas situation) wouldn't have done any good for the shooter. Maybe that's why he didn't use one?????

People hear the word "silencer" and they visualize the last action movie they saw and think a suppressor makes the gun sound like, yes a BB gun.

I have above average wood and metal working skills. I've never built one or had the desire to build one but with any of dozens "do it yourself" video's on Youtube I could build one in half a day or less. That plus I have a good friend who is a gunsmith and former mercenary. Is that illegal?

Make me.

Make me.

But you need that silencer cuz of tyranny, right?

Make me.

Ray, you need to get your story together. I own a high powered rifle, and also a BB gun. The difference in the sound that they make is not "minor". You can not hear a BB gun for than 25 feet away. You can hear my rifle about half a mile away. As for how a suppressor applies to the Vegas shooting, who gives a shit? Suppressors make it possible to shoot to kill silently. Just one more nail in the coffin of people who are sick and tired of random, shootings, all the way from drug gangs, through domestic disputes, to mass killings. America does not need suppressors, and even the republicans agree, having shelved the bill. It is dead.

Make me.

Ray, you need to get your story together. I own a high powered rifle, and also a BB gun. The difference in the sound that they make is not "minor". You can not hear a BB gun for than 25 feet away. You can hear my rifle about half a mile away. As for how a suppressor applies to the Vegas shooting, who gives a shit? Suppressors make it possible to shoot to kill silently. Just one more nail in the coffin of people who are sick and tired of random, shootings, all the way from drug gangs, through domestic disputes, to mass killings. America does not need suppressors, and even the republicans agree, having shelved the bill. It is dead.

I put your lie in red text so you can correct it.

Ray himself says that suppressors reduce the sound of gunshots to the level of a BB gun. Perhaps you should take your argument to him.

Ray himself says that suppressors reduce the sound of gunshots to the level of a BB gun. Perhaps you should take your argument to him.

Ray is incorrect.

Forum List

Back