Trump: 'What happened in Las Vegas is in many ways a miracle'

Realistically, you would be complaining no matter what he said so *yawn*.

...but here you are ACTUALLY deflecting no matter the stupidity of what Trump is saying.

Got a *yawn* for yourself?

Not true cupcake.

I call a spade a spade.

Except it is true to anyone with a pair of eyes attached to a still functional brain.

What Trump said was ridiculous PERIOD, It doesn't matter who is pointing it out.

...but here you are ACTUALLY deflecting no matter the stupidity of what Trump is saying.

Not true cupcake.

I call a spade a spade.

Except it is true to anyone with a pair of eyes attached to a still functional brain.

Agreed: Lakhota would be complaining no matter what Trump said.

Yea the police should have waited a couple hours before coming in on him.
Dumbfuck

This thread is not about the response - it's about the incident.
He was talking about the response you stupid hack

Then why didn't he say that? There was nothing about that massacre that was a miracle. Nothing. Sure, the first responders, police, and hospitals deserve praise. So does everyone who helped - but it wasn't a miracle.

He did say that. Read your own freaking article you linked to.

Not true cupcake.

I call a spade a spade.

What Trump said was ridiculous PERIOD, It doesn't matter who is pointing it out.

Are you just fucking insane? Is that your problem? He did say it was in regards to the response.

Not true cupcake.

I call a spade a spade.

Are you just fucking insane? Is that your problem? He did say it was in regards to the response.

He misses Hillary The Hag.

Maybe The Hag gave him the woods?

Not true cupcake.

I call a spade a spade.

This criticism is just glaringly showing what assholes you left wing wankers are. From the WP.

"President Trump said Tuesday that the quick response of law enforcement during the deadliest mass shooting in modern American history was “in many ways, a miracle.”

“Look, we have a tragedy. What happened is, in many ways, a miracle,” Trump said as he departed the White House for a trip to Puerto Rico on Tuesday morning. “The police department, they’ve done such an incredible job.

And we’ll be talking about gun laws as time goes on. But I do have to say, how quickly the police department was able to get in was really very much of a miracle. They’ve done an amazing job.”

Trump on response to Las Vegas shooting: ‘What happened is, in many ways, a miracle.’

I'm sorry to say but 90 mins took the police to stop the guy. Is waaaay too long.

He stopped after 12 minutes. If he continued shooting, I"m sure they would have reacted much quicker.
Still very slow. Police are everywhere on the strip, but the event...everyone knew where the shots were coming from.

Actually they didn't. I heard some interviews of victims on the radio this past week. They said the bullets were bouncing around so much it was impossible to tell where they were coming from. Few were even concerned about where they were coming from. They were all just trying to get the hell out of there.

I'm sorry to say but 90 mins took the police to stop the guy. Is waaaay too long.

He stopped after 12 minutes. If he continued shooting, I"m sure they would have reacted much quicker.
Still very slow. Police are everywhere on the strip, but the event...everyone knew where the shots were coming from.

Actually they didn't. I heard some interviews of victims on the radio this past week. They said the bullets were bouncing around so much it was impossible to tell where they were coming from. Few were even concerned about where they were coming from. They were all just trying to get the hell out of

Police knew where the shots were fired from. 90 minutes again is way too long in the middle of a very busy strip and a huge gathering like that. A total failure in my opinion.

Actually they didn't. I heard some interviews of victims on the radio this past week. They said the bullets were bouncing around so much it was impossible to tell where they were coming from. Few were even concerned about where they were coming from. They were all just trying to get the hell out of

Police knew where the shots were fired from. 90 minutes again is way too long in the middle of a very busy strip and a huge gathering like that. A total failure in my opinion.

I would agree if they allowed him to fire for anywhere nearly that long. But once the shots stopped, they knew something was up. It's very common for mass murderers to kill themselves before the police get a hold of them. As early reports have stated, the guy had all kinds of bomb making ingredients with him. Who's to say that he didn't rig the door so a huge explosion took place after it was kicked down? I'm sure more will come out of this story as time goes on, but I believe that police have their reasons for doing what they did.

I would agree if they allowed him to fire for anywhere nearly that long. But once the shots stopped, they knew something was up. It's very common for mass murderers to kill themselves before the police get a hold of them. As early reports have stated, the guy had all kinds of bomb making ingredients with him. Who's to say that he didn't rig the door so a huge explosion took place after it was kicked down? I'm sure more will come out of this story as time goes on, but I believe that police have their reasons for doing what they did.

A veteran 2 floors down told them where the shooter is at. Police went up little bit late, they were ready to go in and they were not till the SWAT Team is there. In the middle of Vegas where police are all over the place, one guy had 90 minutes to kill as many as he can. To me is a totally failure and questions should be asked.

yes its a miracle that this pos had 49 guns without the repubs having a clue

Is having 49 guns illegal?

If it is, where do we turn ourselves in?

A veteran 2 floors down told them where the shooter is at. Police went up little bit late, they were ready to go in and they were not till the SWAT Team is there. In the middle of Vegas where police are all over the place, one guy had 90 minutes to kill as many as he can. To me is a totally failure and questions should be asked.

He was not shooting for 90 minutes, fool!

Yea the police should have waited a couple hours before coming in on him.
Dumbfuck

This thread is not about the response - it's about the incident.
He was talking about the response you stupid hack

Then why didn't he say that? There was nothing about that massacre that was a miracle. Nothing. Sure, the first responders, police, and hospitals deserve praise. So does everyone who helped - but it wasn't a miracle.

Then why didn't he say that?

What kind of moron would think he was calling the shooting a miracle?

You have your answer. Just look at the posts by the real morons.

Mass shooting on the Las Vegas Strip — TIMELINE

1 hour 22 minutes they stormed the room.........He had already killed himself well before then........

Chaos was going on and the police were doing their best to get people to safety and deal with wounded.

To those that bitch about the time............It's always easier from the Cheap Seats and after the fact.

More faux outrage.
Trump is simply conveying how incredible the police response was.
Just go the fuck to bed libs, jesus christ get a fucking life.

His vocabulary is the size of a matchbox and there were no miracles in Las Vegas.

His vocabulary is about 10,000 times larger than your brain apparently!

Absolutely a miracle. And not just the response of the police and the EMT's but of the incredible acts of bravery committed by the heros who saved strangers at that concert and prevented the death toll from going higher.

The worst mass shooting in US history is not in any way a blessing. Over 500 people were injured. 58 died. You can't put a happy pants spin on this.

Trump has no empathy, no common decency. He is the most appalling excuse for a human being ever.

Would you have preferred over 500 dead and 1500 injured?

Where did you get 90 minutes?

Forum List

Back