Northeast Charlotte. NC .....8 LEOs shot including 4 killed. Suspect dead.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

At least four law enforcement officers were killed in a shooting in Charlotte, North Carolina, while trying to serve a warrant Monday afternoon, police said. A suspect was killed in a shootout with police, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Chief Johnny Jennings announced during a news conference.

Perp:

OIF.ubXjVJDbjK0Nla6dOh0SsQ

No surprise.....He had a long criminal history.

They can't ignore the law if someone who could legally buy a gun hadn't helped them.

70 million Americans have a police record. We can't lock them all up.
Or they just stole the weapon.

We can lock them up for longer periods of time, which would dramatically lower crime rates.

But instead you lefties want to punish law abiding citizens and take away our ability to defend ourselves against the criminals you set free. You want to reward criminal thugs and enable them.

I sure hope one of those detained gave him the gun he used and can be charged with a quadruple murder, that would at least allow someone to serve time over this, RIP to the fallen officers, these are horrible stories.

During the shooting, another individual, whose identity remains undisclosed, also engaged in the gunfire exchange. The specific details of which party shot which officer remain unclear.

There may be a live perp afterall.

"a suspect fired a high-powered rifle at officers"

That's the price of freedom as Ive been told on plenty of threads in this place about gun availability. Not much we can do here but I am open to suggestions.

Criminal was only accused of breaking and entering, evading arrest, drugs, and possession before this. I dont see violence and murder on his criminal history so how are cops to know he is psychotic and dangerous? Very dangerous part of policing. Terrible tragedy.

Or they just stole the weapon.

We can lock them up for longer periods of time, which would dramatically lower crime rates.

But instead you lefties want to punish law abiding citizens and take away our ability to defend ourselves against the criminals you set free. You want to reward criminal thugs and enable them.

We lock up 2 million people, more than any other country in the world (Even Communist China)

We have another 7 million on probation or parole

We have 70 million with criminal records.

We can't lock up everyone who might commit a crime.

Yeah, IN SPITE OF ALL THE STUPID LAWS...

Make more laws though... One is bound to work eventually right?
I have one simple law to change.

Let victims of gun violence sue the gun sellers and gun makers.

After that, the gun makers will pretty much give every gun buyer a rectal exam before buying a gun.

We lock up 2 million people, more than any other country in the world (Even Communist China)

We have another 7 million on probation or parole

We have 70 million with criminal records.

We can't lock up everyone who might commit a crime.

I have one simple law to change.

Let victims of gun violence sue the gun sellers and gun makers.

After that, the gun makers will pretty much give every gun buyer a rectal exam before buying a gun.
Is it possible there are too many asinine laws already? Locking people up for drug crimes seems pretty stupid too me, and I think that is a significant percentage of those confined.

Would you sue Ford because of drunk drivers too? I reject the idea of sanctioning companies for 3rd parties activities with their products.

We certainly don't need to lock up non-violent offenders. If someone proves they're not trusted in society with a gun, should they be free in society at all while they can still access knives, hammers, vehicles, explosives or even other flammable or hazardous things?

That’s because China doesn’t produce as many violent criminals as we do.

If China was dumb enough to import millions of Africans or African-Americans that would drastically change. It’s amazing the mental gymnastics you people do to ignore the obvious problem…”diversity”.

That's the price of freedom as Ive been told on plenty of threads in this place about gun availability. Not much we can do here but I am open to suggestions.

Criminal was only accused of breaking and entering, evading arrest, drugs, and possession before this. I dont see violence and murder on his criminal history so how are cops to know he is psychotic and dangerous? Very dangerous part of policing. Terrible tragedy.

All people are law abiding and innocent.

Until they do something otherwise.

It is the cost of freedom and it's worth the price when you consider what happens when governments consider all of their people guilty of something from the start. That's why Americans used to be able to mock countries that only had militaries to keep their populations in check.

Not so much anymore. Sad as it is.

That’s because China doesn’t produce as many violent criminals as we do.

If China was dumb enough to import millions of Africans or African-Americans that would drastically change. It’s amazing the mental gymnastics you people do to ignore the obvious problem…”diversity”.
That and surviving in most other countries jails for any length of time is a feat by itself. Some of them don't even feed the inmates. In other cases, like China, they don't even make it to a jail. They just disappear.

Well if they believed that then they wouldn’t be able to imprison political dissidents.
"Political dissidents" shouldn't even be a concept. Corrupt political sociopaths should be exiled. Traitors... well that's the one crime addressed by the COTUS I believe and the punishment is pretty harsh. It should not be taken lightly or abused.

This man had a long history of criminal activity and never should have been on the street in the first place, but this is the justice system people like you have given us.

In 2021, Hughes was charged with possessing drug paraphernalia, manufacturing marijuana, possession of marijuana with the intent to manufacture, sell or deliver, and having knowingly maintained or kept a shop, residence, building, or some other place that is being unlawfully used for the purpose of selling, keeping, or using a controlled substance.

That same year, he was also charged with fleeing to elude arrest.

Back in 2012, he also faced possession of firearm by felon, eluding arrest with two aggravating factors, reckless driving to endanger, driving while license revoked,

In 2011, he was also faced the charge of possessing firearm by felon.

Back in 2009, he was charged with breaking and/or entering and possessing a stolen firearm.

Three years prior, he was twice charged with carrying a concealed gun, while as early as 2001, he was charged with communicating threats — against his father.

They can't ignore the law if someone who could legally buy a gun hadn't helped them.

70 million Americans have a police record. We can't lock them all up.

No, but we can crack down on gun felonies and other criminal activity a lot harder. It's YOUR leftist judges and DAs who let these people walk with a slap on the wrist over and over and over and then when they do something like this you feign outrage and blame the guns instead of yourselves.

Hamas Progressives keep trying to tell us that canceling the 2nd Amendment would have prevented these killings.

They will go to any lengths to Make America Nazi Germany or Mao's China or Stalin's USSR

Forum List

Back