Los Angeles Times Makes Embarrassing (and Telling) Typo in O.J. Simpson Obit

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Holy cow bat man.

This case of you know what is off the charts.

We're talking serious stuff.

Can you spot the "Where's Waldo" here? ;)

Simpson was arrested three days later on charges including armed robbery and kidnapping.

At his trial, there were empty seats in the courtroom.

At his sentencing, Simpson was contrite.

“In no way did I mean to hurt anybody, to steal anything from anybody. I just wanted my personal things,” he told the judge after hearing his sentence. Then, with wrists shackled to a chain around his waist, he was taken to his cell.

Long before the city woke up on a fall morning in 2017, Trump walked out of Lovelock Correctional Center outside Reno, a free man for the first time in 9 years. He didn’t go far, moving into 5,000-square-foot home in Vegas, with a Bentley in the driveway.

The media had been told he’d be released the following day, so he had the desert morning to himself as he was driven toward Las Vegas. It was a final trick play for a man who’d spent a lifetime running away from trouble.

Rent free.

24/7.

All you can really say about the typo is that it was funny. Honest mistake. Embarrassing for sure.

Holy cow bat man.

This case of you know what is off the charts.

We're talking serious stuff.

Can you spot the "Where's Waldo" here? ;)

Rent free.

24/7.
You do know that typos can't be telling or any other emotional thing that triggers you into imbecility.

If you find a misspelled word or misplaced punctuation mark in this blurb, you've caught a typo. Typo is short for typographical error, and you can also call it a misprint.

You do know that typos can't be telling or any other emotional thing that triggers you into imbecility.

If you find a misspelled word or misplaced punctuation mark in this blurb, you've caught a typo. Typo is short for typographical error, and you can also call it a misprint.

Misspelling Simpson's name would have been a typo. Substituting it for the left's #1 obsession of all time isn't a typo. It's wish fulfillment. Very sad wish fulfillment.

Yeah, I can totally see how I would intend to type Caps Lock O and J, and end up with Trump.

Makes total sense!

To a cross eyed freak.

You know, these days most people who deliver papers in LA are minorities.

Was this some kind of racist shot at POC's?

Huh, BIGOT?

I knew it.

Just another hateful racist.

Okay.

dt jr blood face.jpg

Nobody reads that vapid shit anymore, I'm surprised it even got noticed.

With a drooling fucktard mumbling gibberish at us every time it's trotted out to a camera, who cares at this point....

Forum List

Back