Trump: 'What happened in Las Vegas is in many ways a miracle'

A veteran 2 floors down told them where the shooter is at. Police went up little bit late, they were ready to go in and they were not till the SWAT Team is there. In the middle of Vegas where police are all over the place, one guy had 90 minutes to kill as many as he can. To me is a totally failure and questions should be asked.

Obviously, you are many fries short of a Happy Meal and a pathetic person just filled with hate and misinformation. Sad.

The Vet was in the room directly under Paddock's room.

Paddock quit firing 12 minutes after he started. Two officers were approaching the room when Paddock opened the door shooting one of them. They took cover and waited for the SWAT team. No further shooting. The SWAT team had to breach and clear each room and door to Paddock's room. No further shooting from Paddock's room. They breached Paddock's door with explosives. They saw Paddock lying on the floor but there was another locked door. They had to breach that door with explosives before clearing that room. At that point, they could declare that the shooter was dead.

I bet that after your partner had been shot in that hallway, and you had been hearing thousands of shots, you'd have rushed down that hall with your 9 mil semi-automatic pounding on the door with your fist eager to breach the door and have a shootout with the perp. Just like in a Bruce Willis movie!
Nope I have 0 hate I feel enraged knowing this madness can be stopped by one action only...which banning guns....but yet Americans refuse to let go. And yes it was too long the response from authorities. The police were armed with rifles and guns they could've outgunned him.
Since I can remember mass shooting is an American signature, just like levis, McDonald's ect....the whole world shrugs when it happens again and again. It became normal it appears. So sad very sad!!!

Last edited:
A veteran 2 floors down told them where the shooter is at. Police went up little bit late, they were ready to go in and they were not till the SWAT Team is there. In the middle of Vegas where police are all over the place, one guy had 90 minutes to kill as many as he can. To me is a totally failure and questions should be asked.

Obviously, you are many fries short of a Happy Meal and a pathetic person just filled with hate and misinformation. Sad.

Paddock quit firing 12 minutes after he started. Two officers were approaching the room when Paddock opened the door shooting one of them. They took cover and waited for the SWAT team. No further shooting. The SWAT team had to breach and clear each room and door to Paddock's room. No further shooting from Paddock's room. They breached Paddock's door with explosives. They saw Paddock lying on the floor but there was another locked door. They had to breach that door with explosives before clearing that room. At that point, they could declare that the shooter was dead.

I bet that after your partner had been shot in that hallway, and you had been hearing thousands of shots, you'd have rushed down that hall with your 9 mil semi-automatic pounding on the door with your fist eager to breach the door and have a shootout with the perp. Just like in a Bruce Willis movie!
Nope I have 0 hate I feel enraged knowing this madness can be stopped by one action only...which banning guns....but yet Americans refuse to let go. And yes it was too long the response from authorities. The police were armed with rifles and guns they could've outgunned him.
Since I can remember mass shooting is an American signature, just like levis, McDonald's ect....thr whole world shrugs with it happens again and again. It became normal it appears. So sad very sad!!!

What are they going to do with their rifles and guns? You ever try shooting 300 feet in the air? What is the door was booby-trapped?

The cops did what they had to do considering the circumstances.

France banned guns. How has that worked out for them?

Since I can remember mass shooting is an American signature, just like levis, McDonald's ect....thr whole world shrugs with it happens again and again. It became normal it appears. So sad very sad!!!

What are they going to do with their rifles and guns? You ever try shooting 300 feet in the air? What is the door was booby-trapped?

Perfectly I visit regularly, hardly any shootings like here in the US ...i watch their news nothing like the USA. Are their illegal guns coming from the eastern European countries lately ? Yes...but nothing compared to the US.

Perfectly I visit regularly, hardly any shootings like here in the US ...i watch their news nothing like the USA. Are their illegal guns coming from the eastern European countries lately ? Yes...but nothing compared to the US.

Really? Are you that stupid?

How many terrorist attacks have there been in France?

I noticed you failed to answer my other questions. Did you suddenly realize how ignorant your comments were?

Since I can remember mass shooting is an American signature, just like levis, McDonald's ect....the whole world shrugs when it happens again and again. It became normal it appears. So sad very sad!!!

So what are we to do about it? We are a country of 320 million people. If one flips out every year or so, it's not all that bad of odds really.

As we become a more secular country, there is less belief in an after life. There is less of a belief in a judgement day. Some people believe that when you die, everything just goes blank like when you have a surgery done.

That's because HIl-Liar thinks a silencer removes all sound of a gunshot just like they portray in movies. Nothing could be further from the truth. You can still plainly hear the weapon, it's just "slightly" quieter than normal. This is not to mention a silencer cannot perform the same way under repetitive fire. It only works for several shots and that's it.

Ok, I get it. A suppressor serves no function whatever. The NRA just wants it legalized because.....well, just because. Anyway, the bill is dead, and hunters are just going to have to wear ear plugs when they shoot their 100 round drum with bump stocks at Bambi's mother.

So where did I say it serves no function? Did you ever go to a gun range? It only dulls the sound a bit, not make it sound like a BB gun.

But a silencer (in this Vegas situation) wouldn't have done any good for the shooter. Maybe that's why he didn't use one?????

It's yet another bogus phony argument by the left.

Ray, you need to get your story together. I own a high powered rifle, and also a BB gun. The difference in the sound that they make is not "minor". You can not hear a BB gun for than 25 feet away. You can hear my rifle about half a mile away. As for how a suppressor applies to the Vegas shooting, who gives a shit? Suppressors make it possible to shoot to kill silently. Just one more nail in the coffin of people who are sick and tired of random, shootings, all the way from drug gangs, through domestic disputes, to mass killings. America does not need suppressors, and even the republicans agree, having shelved the bill. It is dead.

I put your lie in red text so you can correct it.

Ray himself says that suppressors reduce the sound of gunshots to the level of a BB gun. Perhaps you should take your argument to him.

Maybe you should read a little slower. I said THEY DON'T reduce the sound to a BB gun.

The moron is hillary clinton saying the he killed so many people because he used a silencer.

The moron is hillary clinton saying the he killed so many people because he used a silencer.

The miracle is your liver. Now, get up, wash off the puke, go home and go to bed.
Make me.

There is nothing you can do is there. Make up another Trump lie. By the end of his 8 years democrats may not even exist

This is a flat out lie. Hillary suggested that he could have killed many more if he had a silencer. Of course, you could prove me wrong by posting a link. Once again, you just make up your own shit to suit your purposes.

You no longer have any credibility

Make me.

There is nothing you can do is there. Make up another Trump lie. By the end of his 8 years democrats may not even exist

This is a flat out lie. Hillary suggested that he could have killed many more if he had a silencer. Of course, you could prove me wrong by posting a link. Once again, you just make up your own shit to suit your purposes.

You no longer have any credibility

That's because HIl-Liar thinks a silencer removes all sound of a gunshot just like they portray in movies. Nothing could be further from the truth. You can still plainly hear the weapon, it's just "slightly" quieter than normal. This is not to mention a silencer cannot perform the same way under repetitive fire. It only works for several shots and that's it.

Ok, I get it. A suppressor serves no function whatever. The NRA just wants it legalized because.....well, just because. Anyway, the bill is dead, and hunters are just going to have to wear ear plugs when they shoot their 100 round drum with bump stocks at Bambi's mother.

So where did I say it serves no function? Did you ever go to a gun range? It only dulls the sound a bit, not make it sound like a BB gun.

But a silencer (in this Vegas situation) wouldn't have done any good for the shooter. Maybe that's why he didn't use one?????

It's yet another bogus phony argument by the left.

But you need that silencer cuz of tyranny, right?

I don't think you need a silencer for anything unless you're a hunter and don't want to scare other prey away. But to my knowledge, nobody ever used a silencer in the act of a murder. I don't know much about them, but from what I understand, they are not that hard to make. They are just useless to people be they good people or bad.

trump is a living breathing moron A republican ,,,,But I repeat myself
No...YOU'RE A MORON!!!

Actually I think anyone who hates guns should be forced to give them up.
Then anyone who hates conservatives should be banned from buying them.
Anyone who is THIS deranged should never be allowed anywhere near a gun.
WOMAN STEALS MAGA HAT - DEMANDS VICTIM BE PUNISHED

Anyone who would use this tragedy to take away our freedoms as laid out in the bill of rights should never be allowed to be elected to office because they are an obvious threat to the public.

hrcspecialinterests4.gif

flintdebate4.gif

Last edited:
I don't think you need a silencer for anything unless you're a hunter and don't want to scare other prey away. .

You know nothing about silencers. They're useless for hunting. You don't get any bullet expansion, and nil shock effect. A bow and arrow would be more effective.

Ray himself says that suppressors reduce the sound of gunshots to the level of a BB gun. Perhaps you should take your argument to him.

Maybe you should read a little slower. I said THEY DON'T reduce the sound to a BB gun.

Actuallu they do. With the right combination of silencer and ammo.

That’s actually pretty significant considering the decibel system is a logarithmic scale; so, for example, 200 dB is 1000 times louder than 100 dB, not double, and a reduction of 40 dB is more like 1/100th of the original sound. However, for most commercially available fire arms and cartridges, this ends up only reducing the noise level to somewhere in the range of 130-150-ish dB for a supersonic cartridge and 117-130-ish dB for a subsonic cartridge. For reference on just how loud that is, an ambulance or police siren is typically between 100-140 dB. So this isn’t exactly the “whoosh” sound Hollywood depicts. Given that hearing loss can occur as low as 85 dB, it’s typically recommended that even with a silencer on a fire arm, that the shooter still wears some sort of hearing protection.

Gun "Silencers" Don't Make Them Anywhere Near Silent

And yes it was too long the response from authorities.

TWELVE MINUTES from his first shot to the last. Police had located his room in brief period of time. Attempting to approach his room, one officer was shot. Since Paddock had stopped shooting, his room had to be approached with caution. Every room in the hall on the way to the shooters could have held another shooter and/or explosives. Later, you recall, a substantial amount of explosives was found in his car.

Spreading malicious lies and rumors as you are intentionally doing solves nothing and only damages efforts to control this type of attack.

Grow up, do some of your own research, don't just parrot what the DailyKOS, The Nation, and MediaMatters feeds to you.

Suppressors make it possible to shoot to kill silently.

You may have a bb gun but nothing more. You've watched too many action movies.

ANYONE who thinks a "silencer" actually a suppressor, makes a high powered rifle, or pistol for that matter silent is a few bricks short of a load.

Then, I guess it has no function whatsoever.
Silencers or suppressors? I bet you don’t know the difference… LOL

Forum List

Back